SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Thank you all for posting! thumbsup

I suspect he is going to be quit again the rest of the week as Gigi is about to get back.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 65 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm surprised that he's suddenly being so open when talking about Hannah on podcasts. Talking about how the producers had to pull them apart when they were making out because they didn't want to stop and also talking about how Hannah offered to walk in front of him to hide his erection. Seems like a very different Tyler all of a sudden than the previous Tyler in podcasts. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I'm surprised that he's suddenly being so open when talking about Hannah on podcasts. Talking about how the producers had to pull them apart when they were making out  because they didn't want to stop and also talking about how Hannah offered to walk in front of him to hide his erection. Seems like a very different Tyler all of a sudden than the previous Tyler in podcasts. IMO.

I think he is over the heartache by now, and after BIP he has been meeting up with his friends from the show, so I guess they have talked about it.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 65 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I'm surprised that he's suddenly being so open when talking about Hannah on podcasts. Talking about how the producers had to pull them apart when they were making out  because they didn't want to stop and also talking about how Hannah offered to walk in front of him to hide his erection. Seems like a very different Tyler all of a sudden than the previous Tyler in podcasts. IMO.

I thought he was pretty open on Nick's and Almost famous. But I am guessing you are talking about the other two he did after the season. I will say the one for betches wasn't even their bachelor podcast and more of a dating one so I didn't expect him to talk about the show that much considering which one he was on. And the other podcast was the first Juliet one where honestly they hardly talk about the season. I think the season was brought up three times. I really don't see a difference. Juliet brought up at the start of that podcast she was already sick of BIP so take that for what you will. More of a different subject matter and what people wanted out of these podcast/interviews. But to me he seems the same. Also in the interviews. But people will see what they want. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Well, it takes two (or three in this case) to tango. Mallory and Juliet wanted to talk about boners on TV and TC obliged. Shrug. Not everything is about the Beast and I am curious why we are mentioning her in the Tyler thread? JMO.

Last edited by seton on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:54 pm

smg2587 wrote:
These are the two actual quotes in the article.

“Tyler and Gigi are good and are definitely still a thing. They’ve both been very busy recently — she’s been in Europe for fashion week and he’s been working on his charity and preparing for the Chicago marathon,” the insider explained about the gorgeous duo. “They still talk, it’s just been a matter of busy schedules.”

“Tyler is a supportive guy. He is there for the people he cares about and will do whatever he can for them,” a source exclusively told Life & Style about the aspiring male model attending the funeral. “Tyler’s the type of guy who will try his best to make someone smile during a tough time. Things seem to be going well, they are definitely enjoying their time together.”

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/are-gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-still-together-they-are-still-a-thing/

I say this actually believing what in the article is taking place. I always take Life and Style Mag articles and source articles with a grain of salt. L&S is not the most reliable source out there. They wrote a piece about a year ago claiming Garrett Y (Becca's Garrett) only got married to his ex for fancy wedding gifts. So I don't trust L&S that much either and think they make things up. All jmo.
I think they’re probably still a thing too but now that L&S has said it, I’m starting to have doubts laugh out loud. L&S could say the sky’s blue and I’d look up to check.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm

seton wrote:Well, it takes two (or three in this case) to tango. Mallory and Juliet wanted to talk about boners on TV and TC obliged. Shrug. Not everything is about the Beast and I am curious why we are mentioning her in the Tyler thread? JMO.

I mentioned Hannah because Tyler never spoke openly about her and suddenly he is. I don't think the new openness is necessarily about Hannah - I'm just interested that Tyler is suddenly being so open in podcasts. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm

seton wrote:Well, it takes two (or three in this case) to tango. Mallory and Juliet wanted to talk about boners on TV and TC obliged. Shrug. Not everything is about the Beast and I am curious why we are mentioning her in the Tyler thread?
Mentions of Hannah aren’t barred in the thread AFAIK, she just shouldn’t be the focus of discussions here since it’s not her thread. Given that Tyler did a podcast where he talks a bit about her, I think a few mentions are safe without getting carried away.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
seton wrote:Well, it takes two (or three in this case) to tango. Mallory and Juliet wanted to talk about boners on TV and TC obliged. Shrug. Not everything is about the Beast and I am curious why we are mentioning her in the Tyler thread?
Mentions of Hannah aren’t barred in the thread AFAIK, she just shouldn’t be the focus of discussions here since it’s not her thread. Given that Tyler did a podcast where he talks a bit about her, I think a few mentions are safe without getting carried away.

JMO but I thought the pod was about boners on TV. BenH's boner was also discussed. The pod wasn't about Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Again, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
seton wrote:Well, it takes two (or three in this case) to tango. Mallory and Juliet wanted to talk about boners on TV and TC obliged. Shrug. Not everything is about the Beast and I am curious why we are mentioning her in the Tyler thread? JMO.

I mentioned Hannah because Tyler never spoke openly about her and suddenly he is. I don't think the new openness is necessarily about Hannah - I'm just interested that Tyler is suddenly being so open in podcasts. IMO.

I agree @Bleiby527. I’m curious to know why now also.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Here's an Entertainment Tonight article on Bonergate.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1078287/tyler-cameron-gets-real-about-his-bachelorette-boners

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:23 pm

seton wrote:JMO but I thought the pod was about boners on TV. BenH's boner was also discussed. The pod wasn't about Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Again, IMO.
Tyler spoke about his first date with Hannah, how good Hannah looked in a particular dress, him and Hannah getting hot and heavy in Scotland, and Hannah offering to walk in front of him in Latvia to hide his boner. Like I said, a few mentions of Hannah in relation to Tyler when there’s news isn’t banned, and this exchange brings up Hannah more than the one post that mentioned her previously. Let’s get back on topic of Tyler please, he did a podcast and anything he spoke about on that podcast or any other interview is allowed to be discussed in his thread yes .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality