SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:28 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Ok, after looking at the caps again and finding out when Alexa leaves, Madison tells Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  So, she didn't wait long at all.  I could tell by the background Victoria F in her ITM and Alexa kissing Peter on the couch.  

I don't think it's when they talk about him having sex with someone.

I was wrong. Victoria wasn't on that group date.  So, it has to be in Costa Rica.

How do we know Madison tells Pete she's a virgin in Ohio? Is there a group date in Ohio?   TIA

Sorry, it's not Ohio (the football game), but Costa Rica (unknown group date).  I kept thinking that was Alexa on the red couch when it is Shiane (sp?). The red couch was at the same place Victoria F made her ITM about how long it took Madi to tell Peter. In Costa Rica, Sydney and Kelley have 1 on 1s.  So, that has to be from the group date in Costa Rica.  

What week was Costa Rica? When does Madison get a second date? I wonder if we see her at all this week on any dates.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:12 pm

bluwvz Could you please post RS's Jan 2nd post of which he mentions in the most recent blog or is it no written and only in a podcast?

Also, could you post the Robert Mills interview that mentions 'what to watch for'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:59 pm

@atem This was RS's Jan 2nd blog: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5451p564-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1438930

Robert Mills interview: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-season-24-peter-weber-teasers-spoilers-hannah-victoria-f-1203458584/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:@atem This was RS's Jan 2nd blog: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5451p564-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1438930

Robert Mills interview: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-season-24-peter-weber-teasers-spoilers-hannah-victoria-f-1203458584/

Thank you!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:11 pm

I haven’t seen this shared yet. FFwd to around the 7:40 mark and he talks about his favorite date but can’t say the location of something “truly magical” he saw there because of spoilers? TIA

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:33 am

Bringing the airing schedule from Futon Critic to this post:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 S24_sc11

From RS tweets, we know that the 2/3 episode is the Cleveland RC and Costa Rica which is also in the abc press release.  I'm guessing we will see the RC since he cancels the cocktail party.

The press release for 2/5 starts with a description of Chile and I believe the episode ends with the 2 on 1 date. No RC is mentioned for Chile. Should be short though so it could be the end of the episode.

So thinking ahead to the schedule above and the episodes we still have left:

2/10: I'm thinking it will either start with the Chile RC or straight to Peru and will end with a RC.

2/17: HTD's

2/24: WTA?

3/2: FSD, MTP, LCD

3/9: Finale, ATFR (though quite possible this will be on Tues 3/10)

Futon Critic has also updated the schedule: 2/3 is Episode 2405, 2/5 is Episode 2406, 2/10 is Episode 2407 and 2/17 is Episode 2408.  Women Tell All is always described as that on their schedule so that backs up my thinking that it is on 2/24.

Colton's season had no mid-week episode. His WTA fell on 3/5 and the finale was on 3/11 with ATFR on 3/12.

I think the mid-week episode is to fit everything in because of the other programs ABC wants to get in on the Monday night time slot this spring. And, they will want the 'ette to start before the end of May so that they can get it and BIP aired before the fall season starts in September.

IMO

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Sprite
Doats
sdmom
Bullwinkle
luvstx
Bobette
quick_dry
AEF
heart