Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 pm

@atem wrote:
@Jolena wrote:
@atem wrote:Ok, after looking at the caps again and finding out when Alexa leaves, Madison tells Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  So, she didn't wait long at all.  I could tell by the background Victoria F in her ITM and Alexa kissing Peter on the couch.  

I don't think it's when they talk about him having sex with someone.

I was wrong. Victoria wasn't on that group date.  So, it has to be in Costa Rica.

How do we know Madison tells Pete she's a virgin in Ohio? Is there a group date in Ohio?   TIA

Sorry, it's not Ohio (the football game), but Costa Rica (unknown group date).  I kept thinking that was Alexa on the red couch when it is Shiane (sp?). The red couch was at the same place Victoria F made her ITM about how long it took Madi to tell Peter. In Costa Rica, Sydney and Kelley have 1 on 1s.  So, that has to be from the group date in Costa Rica.  

What week was Costa Rica? When does Madison get a second date? I wonder if we see her at all this week on any dates.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2875

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:12 pm

bluwvz Could you please post RS's Jan 2nd post of which he mentions in the most recent blog or is it no written and only in a podcast?

Also, could you post the Robert Mills interview that mentions 'what to watch for'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:59 pm

@atem This was RS's Jan 2nd blog: http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5451p564-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1438930

Robert Mills interview: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-season-24-peter-weber-teasers-spoilers-hannah-victoria-f-1203458584/
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13349

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:20 pm

@bluwavz wrote:@atem This was RS's Jan 2nd blog: http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5451p564-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1438930

Robert Mills interview: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-season-24-peter-weber-teasers-spoilers-hannah-victoria-f-1203458584/

Thank you!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff on Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:11 am

I haven’t seen this shared yet. FFwd to around the 7:40 mark and he talks about his favorite date but can’t say the location of something “truly magical” he saw there because of spoilers? TIA

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum