SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lionheart318 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
lionheart318 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:Victoria deleted a couple of Instagram posts. Sad to see her gone from the show, but curious to see why she decided to leave on her own. Probably wasn’t feeling it with Peter and knew if she left she could make it back in time for the Pageant. JMO

Do we know for sure she left on her own or speculation? Sorry I am not caught up on everything

Reality Steve confirmed she quit and was not eliminated by Peter

I have a unfounded feeling she had this planned all along.  She went on for followers and BN level fame but always planned to be out for the crowning, whether cut or self eviction.  Since she was still there she self evicted.  All iMO.

we'll see. obviously i don't know her personally but through social media she seemed to be a very sweet and caring girl (her and the miss usa winner seem to be close friends and were roommates at the competition, and she speaks very highly of victoria p.), so i don't think she comes across as the type to play with someone's emotions just for fame. my guess is she wasn't really feeling things, was shaken up after the alayah drama, figured if she bowed out now she'd be back in louisiana for the crowning, and just decided she'd be better off going home.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:07 pm

lionheart318 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
lionheart318 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:Victoria deleted a couple of Instagram posts. Sad to see her gone from the show, but curious to see why she decided to leave on her own. Probably wasn’t feeling it with Peter and knew if she left she could make it back in time for the Pageant. JMO

Do we know for sure she left on her own or speculation? Sorry I am not caught up on everything

Reality Steve confirmed she quit and was not eliminated by Peter

I have a unfounded feeling she had this planned all along.  She went on for followers and BN level fame but always planned to be out for the crowning, whether cut or self eviction.  Since she was still there she self evicted.  All iMO.

we'll see. obviously i don't know her personally but through social media she seemed to be a very sweet and caring girl (her and the miss usa winner seem to be close friends and were roommates at the competition, and she speaks very highly of victoria p.), so i don't think she comes across as the type to play with someone's emotions just for fame. my guess is she wasn't really feeling things, was shaken up after the alayah drama, figured if she bowed out now she'd be back in louisiana for the crowning, and just decided she'd be better off going home.

I feel the same way as you! Definitely not going to judge based on the cover...what’s so wrong with being a blonde these days? Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

IA IMHO if she wasn't feeling it with Peter she could have left much sooner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:27 pm

i dont think shes a horrible person or anything and i will try to watch with an open mind however, i will say, the timing for her realizing that she wasnt feeling it with peter is verrrryy convenient. Put her home right in time to fulfill her Miss Louisiana duties laugh out loud
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Victoria+P.

Victoria P.

Hometown: Alexandria, Louisiana

Fun facts:

• Victoria P. sings in the shower, but hopes that no one ever hears her.

• Nothing makes Victoria P. happier than carbs and naps.

• Victoria P. says she is the resident expert on mosquitoes wherever she goes because of her Louisiana upbringing.
https://bachelornation.com/blog/2019/12/13/peter-weber-the-bachelor-cast-30-women
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:23 pm

Victoria P.
Nurse
Alexandria, LA
Bachelorette Biography

While Victoria grew up in a small town, there was nothing simple about her upbringing. Victoria lost her father at a young age and both her mother and sister struggled with drug addiction. Victoria grew up fast and, as of three years ago, her mother and sister are now both sober and have a stronger family bond than ever before. Victoria is on The Bachelor because she has never given herself a fair shot at finding love. She has been in one serious relationship that lasted for two years, but his infidelity led to them breaking up after she stumbled upon a video on her ex's phone which proved he had been cheating on her. Victoria is a natural care giver but is ready to find someone who can care for her as much as she will for him. This former Miss Louisiana pageant girl has been forced to grow up fast and learn the importance of finding a supportive life partner. She wants someone who will be a wonderful father to their kids and will be the rock she never had. She gives the best hugs and is excited to wrap her arms around Peter as soon as she meets him!

- If Victoria could travel anywhere in the world, she would go to Italy.
- Victoria's biggest fears are murky waters she can't see her feet in, and chicken served on the bone.
- Nothing upsets Victoria more than finding raisins in her cookies.
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-24-victoria-p-2020
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 153384_7137-400x0
Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 153384_7144-900x0
Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 153384_7009-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Sharleen wrote: I always have my personal Night One favourites. Victoria P stood out not only because of her heart-wrenching but inspiring intro video, but for being so elegant and kind throughout the premiere (she really was the nicest “stealer” of all time).
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-premiere-episode-1-recap-peter-season-24-2020/
Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 153384_7391-400x0
Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 153428_8730-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:20 pm

IA with Sharleen. She appears to be a real gem of a lady.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:11 pm

I like her a lot. She is gracious and lovely.

It always annoys me when the lead/tptb congratulate contestants for "moving out of their comfort zones".
Some of these "comfort zones" IMO, deserve to be respected.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:30 pm

She seems so kind hearted. I’ve been following her on Instagram and it seems as though she is still that kind of person and it wasn’t just on our TV screens. Still wishing she could get a shot at The Bachelorette, but 1) I think she left too early and 2) She seems too normal for this show. All JMO!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:48 pm

sandileekeller wrote:She seems so kind hearted. I’ve been following her on Instagram and it seems as though she is still that kind of person and it wasn’t just on our TV screens. Still wishing she could get a shot at The Bachelorette, but 1) I think she left too early and 2) She seems too normal for this show. All JMO!

I think she has a great shot at getting the bachette gig Smiley I have a feeling it probably will be her or Kelley - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
limoncello
heart
HavaDrPepper
leavers
atem