SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 am

Thanks @Bobette. I must have missed it when released as first time I have noticed Jamie approaching Angie as soon as she arrives. All v confusing. Is this the ep where she says she doesn’t need a RC?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:58 am

Loulou wrote:Thanks @Bobette. I must have missed it when released as first time I have noticed Jamie approaching Angie as soon as she arrives. All v confusing.  Is this the ep where she says she doesn’t need a RC?

Those spliced promos sure are confusing!  Angie must send Jamie home, as there are only seven on Thursday's episode (per my paper tv guide).

ETA took a snap for verification  Smiley

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 IkDbigf

from Herald Sun tv guide

Last edited by Agent99 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:01 am

Loulou wrote:Thanks @Bobette. I must have missed it when released as first time I have noticed Jamie approaching Angie as soon as she arrives. All v confusing.  Is this the ep where she says she doesn’t need a RC?

Yes she says "I felt like we didn't need to wait for a rose ceremony", which I think is just in reference to letting Ciarran slip quietly away without making a fuss.  If she does take Carlin's rose back IMO the RC will be Carlin & Jamie left till last, Carlin gets the rose, adios Jamie.

However, if they don't have a RC episode 7 Jamie might be safe till ep 9 because the ep 8 GD is a quiz to see who knows Angie best and we all know Jamie would win that - he's probably got a whole dossier of information about her laser tattood to the inside of his eyelids. laugh out loud

ETA:  Oh right, thanks @Agent99!  So yeah option A then.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:51 am

Bobette wrote:Here is the new promo, at last.

Source

Thanks for posting @Bobette. This is so edited that I think what pans out will actually be much different. This is on the Facebook Bach page as well and as I predicted, Jamie is getting a lot of negativity.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:15 am

I think that she won’t take Carlin’s rose. It’s just because it’s Angie that have Carlin’s coat that Timm says that Angie took his rose back. We can see it on Angie’s shoulder

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:37 am

Imo carlin looks genuinely gutted about this situation sad hearing that jamie sued the production i just dont trust this guy
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Could be just for drama. They always want to do things that never been done before. Taking the rose back from Carlin to make him shake in his boots and give him some air time. But end of the day she still give him a rose......

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 pm

Source

ETA Guides for upcoming episodes:

Episode 7
A misunderstanding at the cocktail party leads to a major disruption as two Bachelors have a heated confrontation, with one Bachelor threatening to walk.

Episode 8
Osher reveals that the Bachelors will be taking part in a Bachelorette Quiz to test that they have been paying attention to their Bachelorette during their time together. How will the boys perform?

Episode 9
For the final group date of the season, Angie will be putting the men under the microscope by getting them to spend a day with some golden oldies and take part in some fun activities.

Episode 10
Angie heads home to meet the friends and family of her remaining four suitors - welcome to hometowns. At the Rose Ceremony, it is crunch time for Angie, who must make some hard decisions.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:41 am

Do all the guys go on the group date? I wonder if Carlin wins the GD rose, or has a SD.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 am

@Agent99 Angie is wearing her "I rubbed it in real good" shirt in her ITMs so it will be Carlin's SD tonight IMO.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 UvHxHra

Source: Tenplay

So long Hadyn, nice knowing you.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Adam must be spewing - he would have owned this challenge.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 am

I don’t know if I can take this Jamie thing seriously. It looks and sounds so staged.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite