SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Definitely friendzone with Timm. Jamie said Matt is very serious with his BMX and want to travel the world for competition and not serious about settling down.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:24 pm

Timm caused so much drama on top of drama. IMO he is way too much.
What I question is Angie's judge of character. She believed Jamie over Carlin. She has had 2 SD with Carlin and they both appeared to go very well (and her parents spoke highly of him). She has had no SD's with Jamie (and her parents had questions about him). So either Angie doesn't know the true worth of someone or she was going along with the drama for the sake of ratings. I personally think the latter.
There is no doubt in my mind Angie really likes Carlin and IMO she sees him as someone who can support her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 pm

that’s the thing he was very vague about ciarran, he said that ciarran was saying some things in the house that he thinks are „ingenuine” laugh out loud
but didnt say what has been said exactly
and about matt he said that he is focused on his professional life and jamie does not think matt would like to include angie in it
seems like BS to me
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Enough wrote:Definitely friendzone with Timm. Jamie said Matt is very serious with his BMX and want to travel the world for competition and not serious about settling down.

That sounds totally accurate from what I've seen of Matty, @Enough, so lends more credibility to Jamie's claims IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:32 pm

also if carlin did say those things about bachelor 2020 why the other guys denied it? they are not stupid they see he is a top contender so it would be perfect occasion to sabotage him, but they didnt
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 pm

najpoziomka wrote:also if carlin did say those things about bachelor 2020 why the other guys denied it? they are not stupid they see he is a top contender so it would be perfect occasion to sabotage him, but they didnt

Exactly! And Timm really, really likes Angie so he could've denied it so he could have her. But he didn't, although I have to wonder about him?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Storybook wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:also if carlin did say those things about bachelor 2020 why the other guys denied it? they are not stupid they see he is a top contender so it would be perfect occasion to sabotage him, but they didnt

Exactly! And Timm really, really likes Angie so he could've denied it so he could have her.  But he didn't, although I have to wonder about him?
Yikes, she asked Timm about the guy she called “hot diggity damn” and said “i rubbed it in real good with these awkward sweaty hands” after plastering sunscreen on him  giggling . LMAO, Angie is just serving me some major Bette typical vibes now and I love it laugh out loud For folks that watched Jojo’s US Bette season, is Angie reminding y’all of how Jojo went all bunkers making sure Jordan her F1 was all in Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:04 pm

Storybook wrote:

Exactly! And Timm really, really likes Angie so he could've denied it so he could have her.  But he didn't, although I have to wonder about him?

Because what Sally says about Susie...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 pm

@mercieme yup, i remember, she couldnt be more obvious :D
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Storybook wrote:

The only thing I wonder about Timm is who on earth could put up with him laugh out loud He is a 15 year old in a man's body. That whole 'took his rose back' scenario was Timm summing up a situation really childishly JMO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 pm

Some of the 25 years old like Jackson and Ciarran are more mature than some of the older guys.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 pm

@Agent99 don’t you think Timm saying that about the taking of the rose back was producer gold for editing? Just based on comments I read here and on SM, it seemed that line from Timme served the purpose of the mis-direction angle the producers were going for IMO Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite