SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Yes. Manufactured drama. So much drama that they need 2 episodes for this CP. Or the remainder group dates and single dates are so uneventful that they need this drama to fill up the episodes.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:28 pm

@mercieme absolutely.  There was zero chance Carlin's rose was ever going to taken back giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Storybook wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:also if carlin did say those things about bachelor 2020 why the other guys denied it? they are not stupid they see he is a top contender so it would be perfect occasion to sabotage him, but they didnt

Exactly! And Timm really, really likes Angie so he could've denied it so he could have her.  But he didn't, although I have to wonder about him?

The only thing I wonder about Timm is who on earth could put up with him laugh out loud  He is a 15 year old in a man's body.  That whole 'took his rose back' scenario was Timm summing up a situation really childishly JMO

To be fair he was clearly wasted. I actually think he is a very genuine and lovely person, just a bit cheeky. And oh my god so sexy last night! Need to move to Melbourne asap laugh out loud
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:13 pm

@Agent99 that whole move of asking Timm suggests friend zone to me as well. They would have all known Carlin was a huge contender and Jamie was clearly acting out of jealousy over not getting the single date. I think Angie believing Jamie was producer driven because had she said she believed Carlin over Jamie there would not have been any need for that drama filled scene and we know that the producers LOVE drama 😂.

I loved seeing Carlin stand up to Jamie and I disagree that Carlin crying was too much. If this was a female contestant nobody would bat an eyelid! It showed a genuine, caring side IMO.

As for what Jamie supposedly had on Ciarran - the theme of the night seemed to be career advancement and self promotion so IMO Jamie would have most likely commented that Ciarran was seeking fame or something similar. Ironically, Jamie allegedly is trying to get into acting himself but IMO he ain’t very good at it from what I saw last night 😂.

All JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Yes Timm was clearly wasted and I think this highlights another reason why he is not suited to Angie. His immaturity is very apparent IMO and her parents clearly did not approve of Timm giggling

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Vjeff wrote:To be fair he was clearly wasted. I actually think he is a very genuine and lovely person, just a bit cheeky. And oh my god so sexy last night! Need to move to Melbourne asap laugh out loud

Totally agree re: the bold and from what Angie has said it's clear IMO she also finds unique-looking guys like Ciarran and Timm very attractive so the casting team did well there - it's just a shame there weren't more like them IMO. :yes:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:11 pm

Timm brought the gold last night. Him saying how Haydn had been gone for 2 hours and nobody even noticed Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f602
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:18 pm

Angie is noticeably different with Carlin to the others and that was clearer last night than ever. She is nervous and less about to run the bach script with him without feeling self conscious- eg suntan lotion set up on their date.
I agree with others she is chasing him.
I think all the boys looked drunk and depressed last night because Angie dropped her guard with the whole Jamie drama and it was obvious (or more obvious than before) that its all about Carlin. Ryan was a classic example of this,slumped in his chair while Angie and Carlin hold hands and have emotionally charged chats in the hall.
I think Angie has a lot of self doubt with Carlin. She has said a lot she has not been in love, she is scared to make herself vulnerable. I would say her apparent distrust in Carlin says more about Angie and how vulnerable she feels-in relation to Carlin, than it does about Carlin and his motivations. All JMO!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 pm

So many thoughts after this episode.  Agree Tim is totally friend zoned. Totally support the notion that Angie would not seek Timm out to get an honest answer from him regarding Carlin if she was seeking a romantic relationship with Him. Not sure he see himself as Angie’s F1? I think Ciarran is fab tv but after this ep imo Angie was 100% all in with Carlin after SD regardless of CP drama. IMO and many may disagree but feel all guys apart from Carlin Angie manages/controls interactions. Imo production needed Jamie’s Carlin bombshell as a hurdle to put some doubt in viewers mind. Angie and Carlin looked v connected standing in the hallway at the end regardless.  Him being v supportive/caring and both smiling and laughing. Timms drama good diversion.  Also think interesting if sc correct that only Carlin and Timm get 2single dates.
@Finch well said and totally agree. Thank you.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:40 pm

Finch wrote:Timm brought the gold last night. Him saying how Haydn had been gone for 2 hours and nobody even noticed  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f602

Yes, I laughed when Timm said this, it was absolutely classic.

I agree Angie is different with Carlin, nervous but serious too. Personally I think Carlin is modest (going against popular opinion I know). I base this on his almost shy reaction when Angie told him what her parents noticed about him). I think Angie and Carlin compliment each other.

With regards to Angie grilling Carlin his response was teary but I expected that from him as it was a "hot house" at that time with Jamie causing trouble. As for Angie to question Carlin's motives, i personally think some of her actions were producer driven. The episode alluded to Angie taking Carlin's rose back and him driving off. None of that eventuated. The producers wanted to create drama and they achieved that.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ule.m Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:55 pm

I just haven't been able to get into the season, and it is because like Matt agnew I have yet to see a connection between the lead and a contender that blows every other relationship out of the water.

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:05 pm

Finch wrote:Timm brought the gold last night. Him saying how Haydn had been gone for 2 hours and nobody even noticed  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f602

Yeah that was funny, but then I’m considered particularly witty too when I’ve had a few wines 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 76 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite