SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:39 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:wait...overnight dates??? fantasy suites??? SNEAK PEEK: It's finale week! The top three Bachelors have epic overnight dates, and Angie is left to make some painful decisions.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... of all the seasons to introduce Fantasy Suites they choose the one where the Lead seems to have no deep connection with any of them IMO?  Way to go, Ch 10.  dizzy  What do you reckon - did she try before she bought/dumped?

Perhaps she forms an ahem deeper connection after these dates? Hugesmile
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:40 am

I now have all kinds of scenarios/visuals running through my head. Sunday afternoon just got spicy. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:42 am

Bobette wrote:I now have all kinds of scenarios/visuals running through my head.  Sunday afternoon just got spicy.  cantstopl

It’s almost 8pm here and I just had curry for my dinner - can’t get anymore spicy than that bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 am

Look I'm going to put it out there - considering how much Ryan seems to get off on a simple hug I think he'd put in considerable effort in the sack. Maybe that's how he gets to F2. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:47 am

Bobette wrote:Look I'm going to put it out there - considering how much Ryan seems to get off on a simple hug I think he'd put in considerable effort in the sack.  Maybe that's how he gets to F2.  laugh out loud  

Really? He always seems a bit STIFF to me :yes:
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:51 am

What do you reckon about Carlin - would he go there? Maybe he'll pull out the conservative gentleman card and politely decline? The audience would eat that up IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:53 am

I don't see overnight dates as fantasy suite dates (and this term hasn't been used in the promotion). Angie says she gets to spend 24 hours with each of the three guys. Carlin had a 24 hour date at the beginning of the series. I'm thinking these dates are similar. Angie has said she is not one to "put it all out there" like Abbie did, and I think she is more reserved.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:53 am

Bobette wrote:What do you reckon about Carlin - would he go there?  Maybe he'll pull out the conservative gentleman card and politely decline?  The audience would eat that up IMO.

I think he’d decline. Timm would be totally up for it though giggling
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 am

Storybook wrote:I don't see overnight dates as fantasy suite dates (and this term hasn't been used in the promotion). Angie says she gets to spend 24 hours with each of the three guys. Carlin had a 24 hour date at the beginning of the series. I'm thinking these dates are similar. Angie has said she is not one to "put it all out there" like Abbie did, and I think she is more reserved.

spoilsport cantstopl

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:55 am

Storybook wrote:I don't see overnight dates as fantasy suite dates (and this term hasn't been used in the promotion). Angie says she gets to spend 24 hours with each of the three guys. Carlin had a 24 hour date at the beginning of the series. I'm thinking these dates are similar. Angie has said she is not one to "put it all out there" like Abbie did, and I think she is more reserved.

Damn! Seriously though I don’t think she’d go there. It’s more fun pretending that she would though.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:57 am

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:What do you reckon about Carlin - would he go there?  Maybe he'll pull out the conservative gentleman card and politely decline?  The audience would eat that up IMO.

I think he’d decline. Timm would be totally up for it though giggling

Well I didn't even think we needed to discuss that because... yes.  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698

And Ciarran would have been up for it during their first SQT IMO. giggling

But yeah Angie has proven she's NO FUN AT ALL imo so probably not.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:28 am

Overnight dates? Somewhere in Melbourne, Matt Agnew is cursing the unfairness of it all...
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite