SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
Vjeff wrote:This is my first season watching and I have a random question for seasoned watchers - I noticed Elly posted some Instagram stories of birthday gifts that said happy 25th when the show said she was 23 and I was wondering how common it usually is for them to alter the girls' ages to fit the 'storylines' they have crafted for them?

Elly was 24 on the show, so she probably just turned 25. She even said it when being grilled by his mate.

Thanks, my mistake! I thought it was odd
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Helena offering some insight on Chelsie
[mention]In an exclusive chat with Yahoo Lifestyle, 25-year-old Helena - who was sent home by Matt in the season’s penultimate episode - reveals the chemical engineer “has been through a lot”. The former Miss World competitor explains that as she and Chelsie speak every day, she’s able to offer insight into how the 28-year-old is handling the intense pressure and speculation ahead of tonight’s make-or-break finale. “Chelsie is a really resilient person,” the Mauritius-born beauty says. “I think she’s been through a lot and I think she’s coping better than I anticipated,” she adds. “I guess chatting to her, she’s like ‘it’s fine, everything’s fine, I’m fine,’ and I’m like ‘okay let’s have real talk,’” she reveals. The health and wellness coach confirms that Chelsie “really is fine and happy”. “She’s just a great girl, I only have love for Chelsie,” she says.
Chelsie and Matt would be ‘a great couple’
Needless to say, it’s Chelsie - not rival Abbie Chatfield - who is Helena’s pick to win this season’s Bachelor.

“I’m hoping it’s Chelsie. She’s honestly my best friend. I speak to her every single day,” she reveals.

“I just love her and I think they would make a really, really great couple,” she gushes of her BFF’s potential relationship with astrophysicist Matt.[/mention] wrote:

Just to add, she’s said in other interviews that they’ve talked everyday as well.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwifh5Kp6dvkAhWETN8KHRcHBAgQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fau.lifestyle.yahoo.com%2Fbachelor-australia-chelsie-been-through-a-lot-ahead-of-finale-015958737.html&psig=AOvVaw2uwnFaMugNwFpZ1pg1MHOr&ust=1568945966157895

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:43 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 67324310
Photos of the girls dresses tonight from Instagram

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:51 am

Did anyone catch Kyle and Jackie O today. Did they mention that Matt and his lady will be on tomorrow?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:56 am

Sundy wrote:Did anyone catch Kyle and Jackie O today. Did they mention that Matt and his lady will be on tomorrow?

@Sundy Yes, Jackie O said at the end of the show 'Bachelor Matt will be in with his chosen one after the finale' so they should be on tomorrow!
https://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:58 am

Rikkim wrote:
Sundy wrote:Did anyone catch Kyle and Jackie O today. Did they mention that Matt and his lady will be on tomorrow?

@Sundy Yes, Jackie O said at the end of the show 'Bachelor Matt will be in with his chosen one after the finale' so they should be on tomorrow!
https://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/
Yay! This plus Helena’s confirmation that Chelsie is a tough cookie mean I can relax and enjoy the finale without sweating on the after airing IG post
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 am

Also this means that unless they are both in Melbourne we are looking for paps at the airport or any other clue that Chelsie is on the move
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:05 am

@Sundy Yes! They should be flying to Sydney if not already there as they are due to be on Fitzy & Wippa too!
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Screen13
https://twitter.com/fitzyandwippa/status/1174524524940804097?s=19
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:27 am

@Rikkim goosebumps. Can’t wait
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:45 am

Saw something on twitter. Though I really think the final hair & makeup would not really be as orchestrated as some are saying, but it's the first time I'm observing what really goes on behind the final rose ceremony.

Any basis or truth in this, guys?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Screen11"

Hair & makeup regardless, as much as I'd like Chelsea to not go home brokenhearted, after all their final date seemed like a great beginning of a real love story already... at the same time I would not be surprised at all if Abbie will eventually get what she's expecting from all this.

Will never be surprised at all... 🍆 vs

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:21 am

If true it’s a bit sloppy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7480111/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-looks-downcast-hours-finale-Brisbane.html
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80