SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:33 am

I actually don’t think Abbie’s edit was that bad, she wasn’t edited as a villain IMO, just the typical physical edit for an F2 IMO and way better IMO  than the stage 5 clinger edit they gave Alex Nation as an F1. I have watched other franchises and by far the US editing is the absolute worst IMO; any one interested please google Michelle Money and Olivia Caridi for context on how the producers can really mess with a person’s edit. I wish Abbie well and hope she overcomes the SM angst but if she really wants to not be in the public eye anymore then IMO she should absolutely not go on BIP or any franchise related show anymore....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:35 am

mercieme wrote:I actually don’t think Abbie’s edit was that bad, she wasn’t edited as a villain IMO, just the typical physical edit for an F2 IMO and way better IMO  than the stage 5 clinger edit they gave Alex Nation as an F1. I have watched other franchises and by far the US editing is the absolute worst IMO; any one interested please google Michelle Money and Olivia Caridi for context on how the producers can really mess with a person’s edit. I wish Abbie well and hope she overcomes the SM angst but if she really wants to not be in the public eye anymore then IMO she should absolutely not go on BIP or any franchise related show anymore....all jmho.

Were you following along with the #theBachelorAU hashtag on Twitter? Or did you read any comments on the Bachelor insta or FB? Because she was 100% treated as the villain by the general viewership of the show
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 am

@leavers, I am referring to the edit that TPTB gave her in reference to typical villain edits. I am not disputing that Abbie was not liked by the general public via SM but I have seen way worse edits....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:44 am

Abbie said the way she was shown is her and physical touch is her love language she said when she’d watch with friends they’d be like oh that’s Abbie. Abbie said the only things she felt were mean or she shouldn’t have said are the things she said about Ellie that she regrets, she said if she went on another show which she’s open to that at least now she’d know what to say and not. Abbie herself feels said she doesn’t understand all the backlash as she doesn’t feel like it was that bad what was aired. These were things said in several of her interviews today.

I really think Abbie’s downfall was her relationship with the women, because say if just the physical stuff was shown IMO no one would’ve cared because they’ve shown relationships on the AU bachelor where there was a lot of physical aspects. Abbie has said in her interviews and comment replies on IG, that these ideas of her where perpetuated by the girls in the house so that it became since one or two of the girls were shown to say she is fake/manipulative after that all the viewers didn’t take anything at face value but with the view of what the girls called her. I really feel like if she got along with the girls her edit would’ve just been the physical which she herself has said didn’t bother her but obviously they don’t show a lot of which happens on everyone’s dates. Like Abbie said her and Chelsie were friends they just had different approaches to the situation. Abbie also said in an interview she did joke a lot but many of the girls took the things she said seriously, she said she’d joke that there always BIP and stuff.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:15 am

I wish all of the trolls on Abbies insta saying nasty things about her would watch this interview. She seems like a warm and lovely girl who is quite emotional, not at all like the character TBP edited her to be

I look forward to seeing her on BIP and I hope they give her the 'Alisha' edit so people can see who she really is.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 am

PS: Was there anything else from your love story that you were disappointed didn't make the air?
Matt: There was definitely a proportion of our kisses that got cut. I guess they wanted to make the ones that we shared more rare. I think that's probably the most obvious thing I noticed in the episodes I did watch, that some of the kisses and the connection we had didn't come across.
PS: I guess they were just really trying to emphasis your intellectual connection, and maybe downplayed your physical one as a result. . .
Matt: Yeah, I think that's right! At the end of the day it's a TV show and it's got a story, and you do want a bit of mystery to that story.

Aw Matt sweetie. Because you were too obvious from the raw footage and they had to dial it right down or they wouldn't have had a show this year. console

Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/matt-agnew-chelsie-mcleod-interview-bachelor-2019-46646207#gFgOD2RvjX6I8hcc.99

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:49 am

Zaynab wrote:I really think Abbie’s downfall was her relationship with the women, because say if just the physical stuff was shown IMO no one would’ve cared because they’ve shown relationships on the AU bachelor where there was a lot of physical aspects. Abbie has said in her interviews and comment replies on IG, that these ideas of her where perpetuated by the girls in the house so that it became since one or two of the girls were shown to say she is fake/manipulative after that all the viewers didn’t take anything at face value but with the view of what the girls called her. I really feel like if she got along with the girls her edit would’ve just been the physical which she herself has said didn’t bother her but obviously they don’t show a lot of which happens on everyone’s dates. Like Abbie said her and Chelsie were friends they just had different approaches to the situation. Abbie also said in an interview she did joke a lot but many of the girls took the things she said seriously, she said she’d joke that there always BIP and stuff.

Yes. I didn't care about her physicality, because after watching so many seasons of this franchise that sort of thing is old news at this point. I have seen plenty of leads and contestants like that. I just found her to be obnoxious in her approach to the show and the other women. And I don't think it was all editing. The editing can exaggerate one aspect of your personality to make it seem like that is all you are, but rarely can it create something out of nothing.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:09 am

I think Abbie, like everyone else, is multifaceted, so she’s not this 100% pure evil person with zero redeeming qualities. She’s got good qualities and bad qualities and I don’t think the things I disliked about her were just the edit. I think Abbie can be a really nice girl who’s fun to be around. I also think she can be competitive when it comes to other women. Paradise will probably be a better fit for her because she won’t be in direct competition with other women like on the bachelor, & the competition is what brings out the ugly side of her. IMO part of the reason she was able to be friends with Chelsie during filming is because she never really saw her as a threat. According to an interview Emma did, most of the girls thought he was gonna choose Elly. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Missnair wrote:Though I am not a fan of Abbie, I feel for her. The producers actually played her. 

Producers playing her and her blaming producers is not gonna work if she chooses to go BACK for more on BIP with those same producers.

It's all for building her brand imo. She's not interested in anything else but that imo and nothing wrong with that. 

But zero sympathy from me for contestants who blame producers or edit or whatever and then choose to go back on another show for more

Really? Then why is Abbie the only one to continue her career post-show while the rest have been attempting to live off social media...
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:31 am

stoneleigh wrote:

PS: Was there anything else from your love story that you were disappointed didn't make the air?
Matt: There was definitely a proportion of our kisses that got cut. I guess they wanted to make the ones that we shared more rare. I think that's probably the most obvious thing I noticed in the episodes I did watch, that some of the kisses and the connection we had didn't come across.
PS: I guess they were just really trying to emphasis your intellectual connection, and maybe downplayed your physical one as a result. . .
Matt: Yeah, I think that's right! At the end of the day it's a TV show and it's got a story, and you do want a bit of mystery to that story.

Aw Matt sweetie. Because you were too obvious from the raw footage and they had to dial it right down or they wouldn't have had a show this year. console

Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/matt-agnew-chelsie-mcleod-interview-bachelor-2019-46646207#gFgOD2RvjX6I8hcc.99

I don't understand why he says he didn't watch the show when he clearly did laugh out loud
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 am

Vjeff wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

I don't understand why he says he didn't watch the show when he clearly did laugh out loud

Matt said he watched the first few then after that he just watched his and chelsie’s dates, so watching them he’d know what was left in and what wasn’t.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:47 pm

I actually agree with Abbie that being 23 is not her fault, she can’t change her age! I think Matt was attracted to her and enjoyed spending time with her. I wonder if Chelsie wasn’t on the show, would he choose her, Helena or Elly?

OTOH, Chelsie is way more confident than what she was portrayed on the show. She watched every episode and isn’t bothered because the other stuff happened long ago! I really like her perspective!

Their BL is off the charts and they seem so happy! Bestest wishes!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80