SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 am

I saw this and had to laugh. Ten is now REALLY desperate for us to believe that Abbie wins.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 B59eed10

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:11 am

Sam (Wood) was on Georgia Love's podcast and he said that Matt really didn't seem to know who he was going to pick when he saw him on the bach royalty episode hmmm Compared to how he knew Snez was the one after their first date.

I've said this before but this is what I have been having trouble with this season.. I feel like you should know especially at final 6 or so Suspect
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:14 am

chailatte wrote:I saw this and had to laugh. Ten is now REALLY desperate for us to believe that Abbie wins.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 B59eed10

They wan't everyone to be ready to throw their remotes at the Telly but then jump and applaud with glee when Matt dumps confident Abbie! I for one feel sorry for the girl..
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:19 am

Bachbee wrote:Sam (Wood) was on Georgia Love's podcast and he said that Matt really didn't seem to know who he was going to pick when he saw him on the bach royalty episode hmmm Compared to how he knew Snez was the one after their first date.

I've said this before but this is what I have been having trouble with this season.. I feel like you should know especially at final 6 or so Suspect

That podcast is part of the offical channel 10 franchise I believe so I would take everything as carefully scripted and edited. Including ‘guests’
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:20 am

Jolena wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Chelsie changed her Insta picture to an official promotional picture. Plus Elly has officially changed net profile to a business profile laugh out loud, I actually think for someone who was always calling out Abbie's intentions, her posts clearly indicate someone who really wants that sweet influencer life.

What's Chelsie's IG name? TIA

https://instagram.com/chelsiemcleod?igshid=kk0y8krvgvvl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:27 am

Sundy wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Sam (Wood) was on Georgia Love's podcast and he said that Matt really didn't seem to know who he was going to pick when he saw him on the bach royalty episode hmmm Compared to how he knew Snez was the one after their first date.

That podcast is part of the offical channel 10 franchise I believe so I would take everything as carefully scripted and edited. Including ‘guests’

Yep :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:25 am

Vjeff wrote:Chelsie changed her Insta picture to an official promotional picture. Plus Elly has officially changed net profile to a business profile laugh out loud, I actually think for someone who was always calling out Abbie's intentions, her posts clearly indicate someone who really wants that sweet influencer life.

I agree! Bit hypocritical on Elly's behalf.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:28 am

Agent99 wrote:

I agree!  Bit hypocritical on Elly's behalf.

What’s a net profile?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:35 am

Helena’s ig profile has switched comments off now..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:48 am

Sundy wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

What’s a net profile?

No idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:29 am

Sundy wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

What’s a net profile?

*her profile. Autocorrect. Basically Elly changed to business now has been doing the constant Q&A in stories and posts plus shilling for brands.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:13 am

Looks like no promo for chelsie and Abbie tomorrow. Helena is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O. Usually it’s the final two
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80