SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:40 am

I can see the scar.  It's a faint line, but it is similar to this shot at the F3 RC imo.  (I think it was sleuthed to be RC in Queensland).  Please tell me someone else can see it laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen48

I'm going to take a stab and say the below photo is back in USA post filming, going by what he is wearing.  You wouldn't wear a shirt AND jacket in any of the locations in Aus imo and why would he be talking about being intimate before FS dates?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 N4GKu3k

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:12 am

@Agent99 I can't see it at all in the SC but perhaps they just caked a lot of makeup over it.  Also my eyes are bad.  laugh out loud

Pics of his scar at the FRC for comparison.  His face looks thinner here too IMO but it could just be the camera angle.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 AO9ocFm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 TUbtpcF

Source: Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:02 pm

Oh, great. Back to square one again:duh: . We need to find that mural! I want to figure something out before RS! He knows stuff and it is pissing me off that he is dribbling out information.

I don't see the scar in the mural one, but do see a very faint scar in the F3 RC. I am surprised the makeup didn't melt off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:09 pm

I see the scar in the one before the mural I think.  It’s just hard to see from that angle on his face.  But I see the line and bump..

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Do we know were exactly they filmed in Costa Rica and Chile? Peru seems to have more muted colors, or am I off in that assumption?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:39 pm

This thread is my favourite ~ good sleuthing everyone!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:55 pm

I have been looking at hotels in Costa Rica and see a lot of those framed colourful prints in the rooms. It may be nothing, but looking at hotels in Peru, I didn't see any.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Two-be10

Trip Advisor

This particular hotel has a spa. The bamboo poles stood out to me. I don't think it's a match but just putting it out there as it may be part of the local usage of those types of poles.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Spa-bambu--v6448056

Trip Advisor

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen41

Page 17 of this thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Is this a mural/painting of Morning Glories?  If so, I doubt it would be AU, right?  Does anyone know where each of the F3 were staying before the FD?

ETA
This is a cap from smg2587 that I hope someone can figure out where this mural is from:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Scree170[/quote]

Astrobach wrote:Well, I looked for the filming schedule to see who had SD on what episode but the schedule has not been updated for a while.
However, we know Peter hurt himself in Costa Rica and his band aid is very visible in this shot of him in the helicopter ride. So going with Sydney and Costa Rica, we need to concentrate our efforts there IMO. I am no expert in Peru’s geography but would think it’s more mountainous than this aerial view indicates.
JMHO

I saw this post while looking for a cap of Victoria P in a white dress saying, 'It hurts so much' as we know she leaves in Chile.  Never mind, that cap of her saying that is Ohio at the after party.

OK, Do we have caps of the RS ones showing them going back after the rose ceremony in Ohio?

Can we tell where they did the acting date based on that couch?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 am

I the slow-mo video of the season they played at the end of episode 1, I see Victoria F wearing a dress just like that with sparkles! I am pretty sure she is the girl Peter is hugging on that SC above... maybe when she was let go?
I am from Peru, so I will check on some hotels... but I have no idea if they stayed in Southern or Northern Peru, or in what region (we have 3 regions: Coast, Mountain and Jungle) Were they only in Lima, the Capital? You can travel to gorgeous beach resorts from Lima as close as 1 hour away, since we are on the Coast. Does anyone know which part of Peru they stayed at? Thanks!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:20 am

@TrishB I believe it was Lima and Cusco yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:38 am

Natasha and Kelley are let go in Peru. But, there usually no Rose ceremony in the episode before hometown dates. Victoria F makes it to the final 3.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:45 am

IMO the girl in the sparkly dress that Peter is holding is Madison.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022