SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:05 pm

I am beyond frustrated with that cap.

Does anyone know where the acting date took place in Chile from the couch/background?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 pm

atem wrote:I am beyond frustrated with that cap.

Does anyone know where the acting date took place in Chile from the couch/background?

No, the only place we know where they went was horseback riding in Maria Pinto and @ sleuthingbach on Instagram sleuthed that they went to Vina Santa Carolina winery. I don't have a link as they posted it in there Instagram stories.  Delete this if needed.

Edit: The picture they posted on the stories looked like it was a one-on-one setup.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:38 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread for further discussion.

just me wrote:snipped

Can someone go back and bring up the picture of Madison with Peter and his parents. Then notice how Madison is holding onto Peter's mom's arm. IMO Madison is who his mom is encouraging Peter to go after. Did he? I think Peter really values his mom's opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:01 pm

GuardianAngel -

The photo is in Episode I - page 21 - I am sorry - I do not know how to bring the photo
over.
Smiley

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:02 pm

just me wrote:...Can someone go back and bring up the picture of Madison with Peter and his parents. Then notice how Madison is holding onto Peter's mom's arm. IMO Madison is who his mom is encouraging Peter to go after. Did he? I think Peter really values his mom's opinion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7AiMp8F5bZ/

Peter said in one of his interviews (I can't remember which one) that he has to be careful with his mothers advise. She get's too invested and sometimes it's not in his best interest.

Madi is endearing but is she Peter's long term person? I'm not so sure JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:15 pm

That photo looks SO WEIRD!  Why is Madison so tiny?  Look at her head compared to Pete's brother's!  Either they used some kind of fish eye lens or that's photoshopped IMO.

Anyway yes I agree Madison is the one Mum wants Pete to bring home.  Mum seems like the type to get easily attached and Madi knows how to effectively suck up to parents IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
Anyway yes I agree Madison will be the one Mum wants Pete to bring home.  IMO Mum gets easily attached and Madi knows how to effectively suck up to parents.  laugh out loud
Especially since his mom met her twice.  She was probably ecstatic to see Madison as one of his last 2 girls.  There was a familiarity going into that date that Hannah Ann wouldn't have had.  Depending on who had the first MTP date, I bet his mom's behavior will be very different towards Hannah Ann if she is last..

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 pm

Maybe, Madi took her heels off when taking the picture. Chris Harrison said she has a heart of gold. She's a people person who has good listening skills.

We need to focus on when that cap takes place. It would help solve a lot that RS isn't giving us.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:13 pm

@atem if you are referring to this group photo of Peter and his family...
That sure looks like the vow renewal on Madison 1st 1 on 1 date. Same clothes for everyone and taken in their own backyard. I’m not sure what you are looking for that RS is not giving up that would be solved here no idea
If it’s about that photo of Peter comforting a girl - dark haired- IMO, I still see Victoria F. Her head shape, nails ( more white than others who have pale nails) and her dress seem more fitting. We’ll see...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 pm

The thread is to help so we don't have to wait and see. Peter says it's not all about sex in that cap. Who is he talking to and when will help fill in gaps.
RS already said he will dribble out info.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:29 pm

heart wrote:IMO the girl in the sparkly dress that Peter is holding is Madison.

The hair looks too flat/sleek to be Madison IMO and the hug seems standoffish.  If it was Madison I'd expect to see more warmth.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 ChJDi1h

I haven't ruled out Sydney, who she wore a similar sparkly dress night 1.  Her hair looks very dark in some pics, but lighter in others.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Ig0MFI0

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 KMDeHYp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:24 am

There is a gold mine of info with the latest 'preview'.  

I will be so shocked if that is Madi in the FS in Gold Star.

ETA

So that is Madi in the red top kissing Peter on some boat.  Does that mean she has a 1 on 1 in Peru?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022