SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:If this Kelsey/Kelley by the pool thing happen on first filming day for the women in Costa Rica, could it be a reaction to Peter's accident/injury that happen while they where in route? Just a thought I had.

His injury wasn't that big of a deal.

Thanks to @bobette for figuring out it's Kelley and Kelsey!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:06 pm

TrishB wrote:Could be Victoria F, since they appear to be close (Kelsey and her) in the house, and it seems like Kelsey is having a close conversation with her.

IMO Victoria F is second from the left - shoes match this SC IMO.  I'm still not 100% sure who blue t-shirt girl is.  Trying to find a SC of the girls on a GD to compare heights...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 J3nhzWR

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 0ZZYsKo

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 XGj6d1z

Source: Episode 2

ETA: Kelley is about half a head taller than Vic F and her hair a lighter brown so she probably is blue t-shirt girl IMO.  The girl next to Vic F with very dark hair looks like Sydney IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3MZJ3Bo

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Bobette wrote:
TrishB wrote:Could be Victoria F, since they appear to be close (Kelsey and her) in the house, and it seems like Kelsey is having a close conversation with her.

IMO Victoria F is second from the left - shoes match this SC IMO.  I feel like that could be Kelley next to Victoria so still not sure who the blue t-shirt girl is.  Madi is in the middle in the white tank IMO so it's not her.  Is Sydney even shown here, or is she on her date?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 J3nhzWR

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 0ZZYsKo

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 XGj6d1z

Source: Episode 2

There are 12 women in the picture and only 12 in the cap so Sydney is either there or they got a body double for the shot.

From left to right it looks like Lexi, Victoria F, ?, Natasha, Victoria P, Mykenna, Shiann, Madison, ?, ?, Hannah Ann, Kelsey.

So the three question marks should be Sydney, Tammy, and Kelley. Again unless they use a producer as a body double.

Just to add not sure if Sydney or Kelley get the first 1on1 in Costa Rica but none of them in this are dressed how either one of them where seem to be dress in there 1on1 clothes that appear to be wearing in other screencaps.

@atem Not saying that Peter's injury was a big deal. I just wouldn't put it past the show to make it look like a bigger deal than it was, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:36 pm

Yeah, I get what you mean @smg2587

I think Tammy is next to Madi in the white t shirt and then Kelley in the blue one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:39 pm

@smg2587 Yeah I realised Sydney had to be there but you quoted me before I had chance to edit my post laugh out loud

IMO it's probably Lexi, Victoria F, Sydney, Natasha, Victoria P, Mykenna, Shiann, Madison, Tammy, Kelley, Hannah Ann, Kelsey.

What do you think? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:43 pm

Bobette wrote:@smg2587 Yeah I realised Sydney had to be there but you quoted me before I had chance to edit my post laugh out loud

IMO it's probably Lexi, Victoria F, Sydney, Natasha, Victoria P, Mykenna, Shiann, Madison, Tammy, Kelley, Hannah Ann, Kelsey.

What do you think?  question

I agree with this.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Bobette wrote:@smg2587 Yeah I realised Sydney had to be there but you quoted me before I had chance to edit my post laugh out loud

What do you think?  question

I agree! Thanks for the awesome help.

Now, to just find out where that frustrating cap when Peter says 'It's not all just about sex to me' or something like that.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:48 pm

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:If this Kelsey/Kelley by the pool thing happen on first filming day for the women in Costa Rica, could it be a reaction to Peter's accident/injury that happen while they where in route? Just a thought I had.

Thanks, but I did before @bobette ran with it. You’re welcome laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

Astrobach wrote:
atem wrote:

Thanks, but I did before @bobette ran with it. You’re welcome laugh out loud

Yes, thanks to you too!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:21 am

@smg2587 @atem
@Bobette No big deal, didn’t mean anything more than what I said. Which is that @ 1:20 pm I posted that it was most likely Kelley, and then @atem said thanks to you while you were sill checking it out and confirmed later on around 5:40 that it was probably her.
Now, I believe that Tammy is next to VicF , her shoes are the grayish/with a white bottom and the hair is more like her length and style.  Sydney has longer hair and is either the one with the white t shirt OR he white tank top, with a very fine waist. I’m not sure which hair fits Madison better between the two.
I have to look at other scenes to confirm.
That would mean we have the whole group of 12 now, right?
It’s a team effort, and I’m glad to participate.
My only ‘bug’ SC is still the sparkly dress with Peter...I see Victoria F as a good candidate since she is often seen crying ...and needing attention from Peter, adding to the head shape and nails clues. But it could be Kelley ( as she is leaving around that time) or Madison, if there are reasons for her to be upset.
To be followed...
JMHO

ETA I see that the two girls in white tank and t shirt have a bracelet on their right hand, another clue that they are Sydney ad Madison...IMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:43 am

Astrobach wrote:...snipped
Now, I believe that Tammy is next to VicF , her shoes are the grayish/with a white bottom and the hair is more like her length and style.  Sydney has longer hair and is either the one with the white t shirt OR he white tank top, with a very fine waist. I’m not sure which hair fits Madison better between the two.

Tammy's hair is longer than Sydney's and straggly (cheap/bad extensions IMO).  

Sydney's hair is very dark brown (almost black) like Vic F's, and a similar style.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 DI4c1Jx

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 KFFQwbt

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Q3GNVKA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:36 am

I still think it's HS.  She cries all the time too.  Her hair is long enough (especially, if the cap is in Costa Rica or later) to put to the side and that's why we can't see the full length.  When it's curled, her hair seems shorter than it actually is.

OR it could a Rose Ceremony dress and that section of him talking to someone wasn't shown was different than him comforting someone.  This next episode trailer better bring some new clues!

As for the one with the 12 of them.  Madi is in the white razor tank.  Her body is athletic and looks like her.

TrishB wrote:https://servimg.com/view/20114194/31

To me, this looks so much like the Baños Termales de Cocalmayo in Cusco... they have 3 or 4 water springs “pools” - and the main one has a set of steps underwater like this. The stones are exactly the same as well... Who is this girl? Back bikini...

PS. I do not know if I am posting this correctly... I apologize...

That is ok! I think the mods will take it out from that section, if in the wrong place. That is Sydney on her 1 on 1 in Costa Rica. She gets cut in Chile and only 6 women go to Peru.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022