SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:58 pm

gabriele wrote:I just remembered in some video we see Sydney say something like “that felt like a slap in the face”. Does anyone remember what she was wearing in that scene? I was wondering if by chance it could have been that black outfit. I can’t find the right video.

Red long sleeved high neck dress:

Bobette wrote:...snipped
Also, Sydney is wearing the same dress she is in this SC of her conversation with Peter, so they are returning from the RC at Hay-McKinney House IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 0Oexwyf

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 B2iXhBO

Source: Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:04 am

Sydney isn't coming back. The story ended when she left. If there was, it would have been more of a heartbreaking break up and it wasn't. Now, why it happened, we didn't get to see.

I'm now back at the FRC theory that he does go back to the FRC site and gets rejected. I know people say the F1 can't do that, but IDK. He keeps saying he tried gave all until the last second. Something happened at the F3 Rose Ceremony that I am just trying to find out what the heck happened.

Did VF leave or did Peter cut her?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:07 am

Thanks @bobette! It sure will be interesting to find out who elevator girl is. Maybe Sydney did leave clothes behind and posted that IG pic to have a bit of fun throwing us off. Idk at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:09 am

gabriele wrote:Thanks @bobette! It sure will be interesting to find out who elevator girl is. Maybe Sydney did leave clothes behind and posted that IG pic to have a bit of fun throwing us off. Idk at this point.

Just wanted to add that Sydney is really close to Madi as well.

But, it's just the body language that tells me it's VF. She always hides her face with her hair. Sydney would be facing him dead on.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:18 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:Thanks @bobette! It sure will be interesting to find out who elevator girl is. Maybe Sydney did leave clothes behind and posted that IG pic to have a bit of fun throwing us off. Idk at this point.

Just wanted to add that Sydney is really close to Madi as well.  

But, it's just the body language that tells me it's VF.  She always hides her face with her hair.  Sydney would be facing him dead on.

I agree on the body language. Did anyone know who was in that white cutout top where they were standing by the door listening in? That woman’s figure looks just like the woman’s walking down the hallway. The pic is on pg 1 of this thread.

Just noticed that Vic F has not posted any pics on her IG from the show at all. Thought that was kind of interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:24 am

Yes all things considered I think that's the most likely scenario @gabriele. The timing is too coincidental so she's probably lurking IMO. hi
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:36 am

gabriele wrote:

I agree on the body language. Did anyone know who was in that white cutout top where they were standing by the door listening in? That woman’s figure looks just like the woman’s walking down the hallway. The pic is on pg 1 of this thread.
I posted that this girl was VF in this post when you asked the last time Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p444-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1441594

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:38 am

atem wrote:Sydney isn't coming back.  The story ended when she left.  If there was, it would have been more of a heartbreaking break up and it wasn't.  Now, why it happened, we didn't get to see.  

I'm now back at the FRC theory that he does go back to the FRC site and gets rejected.  I know people say the F1 can't do that, but IDK.  He keeps saying he tried gave all until the last second. Something happened at the F3 Rose Ceremony that I am just trying to find out what the heck happened.  

The theory of him being rejected at the FRC makes me :nervous we do see a clip of what looks like he does return to the FRC site. but then we see him in that plaid shirt with tears in his eyes and a voice over saying "she means to much to me to let her go " and a voice over where he says " when I love someone I will fight ". Mills says there's a FRC, RS says there wasen't, Peter says his season won't be spoiled, RS says he's with someone. :headbanging speechless So frustrating. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:44 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I posted that this girl was VF in this post when you asked the last time Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p444-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1441594

Oh I never saw your post. Thanks! It must be Victoria F then.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:47 am

@gabriele Sydney had to shut down her twitter and basically have no comments on Instagram due to the posts she was getting. Like I said, social media is like a bunch of bees ready to swarm and attack.

But, it was her post on her Instagram calling Peter 'sweet little Pete' that tells me she's not coming back.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:51 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Sydney isn't coming back.  The story ended when she left.  If there was, it would have been more of a heartbreaking break up and it wasn't.  Now, why it happened, we didn't get to see.  

I'm now back at the FRC theory that he does go back to the FRC site and gets rejected.  I know people say the F1 can't do that, but IDK.  He keeps saying he tried gave all until the last second. Something happened at the F3 Rose Ceremony that I am just trying to find out what the heck happened.  

The theory of him being rejected at the FRC makes me :nervous we do see a clip of what looks like he does return to the FRC site. but then we see him in that plaid shirt with tears in his eyes and a voice over saying "she means to much to me to let her go " and a voice over where he says " when I love someone I will fight ".  Mills says there's a FRC, RS says there wasen't, Peter says his season won't be spoiled, RS says he's with someone.  :headbanging speechless So frustrating. jmo

It’s all a bit crazy making. I actually think Peter might be telling us the truth on this part as he seemed rather adamant. RS is slipping in his credibility these days. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:54 am

Jolena wrote:

The theory of him being rejected at the FRC makes me :nervous we do see a clip of what looks like he does return to the FRC site. but then we see him in that plaid shirt with tears in his eyes and a voice over saying "she means to much to me to let her go " and a voice over where he says " when I love someone I will fight ".  Mills says there's a FRC, RS says there wasen't, Peter says his season won't be spoiled, RS says he's with someone.  :headbanging speechless So frustrating. jmo

RS said that before Mills went on the record about there being a finale. A couple of days ago on Twitter someone asked RS about what Mills had said and he replied "doesn't surprise me".

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1224490481335271424
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022