SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:38 am

gabriele wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Part 2

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Screen40

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Screen54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00

I just noticed the woman in the white outfit has a similar cutout top as the woman in the black. The black cutout top is more visible in that other shot of her in the elevator. Who is the woman in white? Is this Sydney or Alayah? I think it may be the same woman as in the black. Maybe Sydney or Alayah leaving? In the black cutout outfit in the elevator shot it looks like the woman is leaving/being sent home. JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:00 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK got it.  Curtain/panels are definitely the same, so most likely shot at the same location IMO, but the set dressing (lamps etc) is different to the VF screen cap, so probably not the same time.  Well spotted @atem.   yes Now we just need to find the stupid place.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 WF8xpPM

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CAyG8ty

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 SVdSjO1

Source: Episode 2

Yay!  You found it! I know what you mean!  I am so surprised it's so hard to find the tacky looking bar place! Anything with that type of wall behind the lady in this cap?  It has some type of pattern with it.

I think these screen caps are 3 different places.  In the two ITMs the candles are different.  And neither of those locations look like the bar.  I really think those curtains were brought by production for ITMs.

As for the bar....yes it’s a very tacky place!  All iMO

According to RS they went to Windows on the River in Cleveland on the group date night portion.  Here's the tweet, even has video of them walking inside so you can sleuth dresses.  IMO the venue does not match.  It must be somewhere in South America, most likely Costa Rica because that's when Shiann leaves.  I just can't find the place, ugh.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1179966895967162370

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:47 am

Thanks for the info @heart.  yes  Back to looking at bars in Costa Rica then...

It's blurry but this looks like Hannah in her leather jacket at the front of the line IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 5d2motd

Source

So possibly related to this SC (although here it looks like she has a dark top underneath)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 HMcCsT9

@gabriele I agree the woman in white's figure and hair is similar to the woman in the hallway. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Thank you so much @heart! I can't believe we can't find that bar! It has to be in Costa Rica.

Could it be after the pillow fight? That's the only other place it could be for Shiann and she was part of that group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:16 pm

atem wrote:Thank you so much @heart!  I can't believe we can't find that bar!  It has to be in Costa Rica.  

Could it be after the pillow fight?  That's the only other place it could be for Shiann and she was part of that group date.

Ohhh, totally forgot about that.  I wonder if we have any screenshots of the night time portion from the previews yet.

EDIT: In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44LhyaTRgw you can see the night time portion is outside.  Honestly though, IMO it looks like Shiann is wearing that maroon dress, and Peter has that leather jacket on.  I remember reading on Reddit in real time, when this was filming, a girl took a picture from her apartment of them all outside.  I wrote down in my notes that it was at the grand hope park apartments.  Can't find the specific post on reddit right now though.  I'll try sleuthing the rooms or hobby of the apartment building to see if it's a match.

Double edit: Found the reddit post.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post it though.  But, here is a video of Tammy mounting Peter on the couch that the girl from reddit posted. https://imgur.com/gallery/GDkHaKv The post said that the girl asked if they were filming the bachelor and they said yes. They also confirmed it's where Hannah filmed one of her dates too.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Well, it has to be Costa Rica. Unless they went inside for a part of it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:44 pm

@atem the person on reddit said that they would individually go inside with Peter

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Well, that cap doesn't help figure out where VF had that ITM. Ugh. The trailer better have some more clues.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Yeah, I'm stuck. Can't find a thing. Looked in Costa Rica near where they stayed, and at the Grand Hope Apartments.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:27 pm

heart wrote:Yeah, I'm stuck.  Can't find a thing.  Looked in Costa Rica near where they stayed, and at the Grand Hope Apartments.  

Looks like that cap with Siann was in LA. So, they are using that dang disc curtain wherever they go.

Only thing we have is that table where VF is having her ITM. It looks for sure to be in a hotel. But, it is so generic it's hard to know.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:26 pm

heart wrote:I wrote down in my notes that it was at the grand hope park apartments.

You make NOTES?!  bowdown

And here I am relying on my memory like a schlub.  I need to step up my game.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Adding visuals for the links you posted.  yes

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Q0FB6G6

Source

Dress is the right colour but I don't see the hoop earrings in the couch photo - nor the patches on Pete's jacket shoulders?  

Will try to get a better SC...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 E8nkzm8

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 RyrVHnt

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 ESqeGOj

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CAyG8ty

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:07 am

Yes!  So, it is in a future episode!  Back to trying to find out where the heck this happened, because it doesn't look like the trailer at the end of today's episode shows anything.

eta Never mind. I really do think that is the same jacket.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022