SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I think RS is wrong again and there is a rose ceremony.

I think when Madi tells him she's a virgin, he says he needs to think more about it. In the same promo, you see him in a suit with a polka dotted tie. He looks somber/sad holding a rose.

I think Madi comes back upset and tells them what happened. That's why VF says what she says. It is an off the wall guess (and I have been wrong before), but I think that's what happens. If it does, it just solidifies why I don't like the guy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:48 pm

atem wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I think RS is wrong again and there is a rose ceremony.

I think when Madi tells him she's a virgin, he says he needs to think more about it.  In the same promo, you see him in a suit with a polka dotted tie.  He looks somber/sad holding a rose.  

I think Madi comes back upset and tells them what happened.  That's why VF says what she says.  It is an off the wall guess (and I have been wrong before), but I think that's what happens.  If it does, it just solidifies why I don't like the guy.

Same, I think the ending is going to be way more normal than we've been led to believe. I do think Madi is going to have some kind of crisis about the whole thing at some point though, and if it is because Peter doesn't react well to being told Madi is a virgin then yeah he really doesn't deserve her imo.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:05 pm

So, I grabbed these s/caps are my own from watching on computer from youtube.com and I think that scene before episode 1 with Chris / Peter and Pete on the bed is all acting.  It is not real because there is no cut on Peter's forehead.  There is only one shot of Peter's head that shows his cut and that is where he is sweaty and with worry.  But, I would say something is up!  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen10
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen11
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen12Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q

Last edited by 4health on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:21 pm

I don't think that was acted/fake.  He just had it really hidden with a ton of makeup that came off in the heat.

eta

I was wrong about the Rose Ceremony. That was from last episode. That's what I get for running away with this and not watching the show. cantstopl

Sorry guys. I guess I better give Peter a better benefit of the doubt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:35 pm

atem wrote:I don't think that was acted/fake.  He just had it really hidden with a ton of makeup that came off in the heat.

eta

I was wrong about the Rose Ceremony.  That was from last episode.  That's what I get for running away with this and not watching the show. cantstopl

Sorry guys.  I guess I better give Peter a better benefit of the doubt.

Haha I really don't think it could be covered with make-up due to so recent. They didn't try to cover it up IMO. If you watch the Access interview or the Ellen Show interview view you can see just how make-up doesn't cover it up even after all this time. But we shall see.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Please post a link to where the s/caps came from! Either ABCs site, or the s/cap thread link SM tabloid or wherever. We cannot post anything without a source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please post a link to where the s/caps came from! Either ABCs site, or the s/cap thread link SM tabloid or wherever. We cannot post anything without a source.
thanks I thought I did..youtube.com

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:54 pm

Interesting twist! On Reddit there is a thread of elevator girl. It’s Sidney. You have to scroll down a bit to see the screenshot someone there took and you see her face. It’s not the pics at the top of the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:58 pm

gabriele wrote:Interesting twist! On Reddit there is a thread of elevator girl. It’s Sidney. You have to scroll down a bit to see the screenshot someone there took and you see her face. It’s not the pics at the top of the thread.

To me, that's not a twist unless they prove that is in AU and I highly doubt it.  Why would Sydney come back?  He wasn't hesitant in cutting her.  There were no lingering questions.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:02 pm

In the promo they show at the beginning of the first episode you do see a little of the woman in the elevators face. See what you guys think.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Scree389
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Scree388
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 20200211

Tried to lighten the screencap in this one.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 20200210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 pm

Yeah I said a few times it looks like Sydney - VFs hair isn't this sleek/shiny and her boobs are bigger IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 MxKvSy9

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 OUHlDYm

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:18 pm

@smg2587 did you look at the photo on Reddit? You can clearly see it’s Sidney.

@atem ok maybe not an ending twist but something different than we thought. I think the ending will likely be a dumpster fire so am hoping we’re all wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022