SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:29 am

Agent99 wrote:
gabriele wrote:On the preview I just caught something: when Peter says, “I am falling in love with her,” it looks like he’s saying that to HA’s father but Peter is in a dark plaid shirt which is what he wore on Madi’s HTD. I think he was wearing a solid black shirt for HA’s HTD. So, he’s talking about Madi to her parents not HA’s.

It's HA father - the brick background is the same.  And this is Peter's shirt.  I guess he is going to say he is falling in love with the others, but only I love you to Madi.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Scree407

Oops! I could have sworn he had that shirt on with Madi. ETA: it’s a different plaid shirt with Madi!

Last edited by gabriele on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:31 am

gabriele wrote:
gabriele wrote:In the preview when Madi, in the silver dress, is walking away it is nighttime. Then, at the RC I’m presuming, CH asks “what happened last night?”  HA says, “I don’t even know what to do right now.” Is HA saying that at the F3 RC? Or maybe FRC?

Maybe CH was referring to VF’s HTD the previous night? I can’t keep all these RCs straight.

When Madi walks away in the silver dress maybe she left right before the FS during the dinner portion? It doesn’t seem to have been totally planned as we see production people in the shot when she walks away. I’m thinking this is a bit similar to HB & Luke P’s fiasco FD dinner. The rolling on the bed red dress that we now think is Madi may have not been from a FS as someone here suggested since it’s a different dress.  

Isn't the rolling on the bed dress black? where's the SC of rolling on the bed in red dress? TIA This is the most confusing season I have ever watched. affraid
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:41 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 53608610
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 53557e10

I think the silver dress is the hometown rose ceremony.

The blinds behind MADISON look purple, but it’s because there is a purple light on the floor. The same blinds are behind Kelsey.

Does anyone know where the F4 ceremony was filmed?

I've gone back through the archived threads and can't find that information anywhere but I definitely think you're onto something.

I didn't start sleuthing this season till they got to AU - does anyone recall if the location of the F4 to F3 RC was revealed?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:45 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
gabriele wrote:In the preview when Madi, in the silver dress, is walking away it is nighttime. Then, at the RC I’m presuming, CH asks “what happened last night?”  HA says, “I don’t even know what to do right now.” Is HA saying that at the F3 RC? Or maybe FRC?

Maybe CH was referring to VF’s HTD the previous night? I can’t keep all these RCs straight.

When Madi walks away in the silver dress maybe she left right before the FS during the dinner portion? It doesn’t seem to have been totally planned as we see production people in the shot when she walks away. I’m thinking this is a bit similar to HB & Luke P’s fiasco FD dinner. The rolling on the bed red dress that we now think is Madi may have not been from a FS as someone here suggested since it’s a different dress.  

Isn't the rolling on the bed dress black? where's the SC of rolling on the bed in red dress? TIA This is the most confusing season I have ever watched. affraid

Rewatching the vid it is either a dark red or black. It’s hard to tell really. SC should be in SC section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:03 am

Okay I have a crazy theory: at the dinner portion of FD Madi and Peter have a convo and Madi finds out he slept with someone. Madi gets upset and decides to leave before the FS. Then, she comes back at the RC and stuff probably happens. Echoes of Luke P and HB. No idea if I’m on to anything or not. Got to go to bed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:21 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 53608610
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 53557e10

I think the silver dress is the hometown rose ceremony.

The blinds behind MADISON look purple, but it’s because there is a purple light on the floor. The same blinds are behind Kelsey.

Does anyone know where the F4 ceremony was filmed?

If it’s at the HTD RC how would this convo happen? I’m trying to remember, don’t the women usually just arrive and they go straight to the RC or is that just F3 RC? Is it usually light out at HTD RC or nighttime like this scene?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:42 am

Bobette wrote:Is this the same dress?   question

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Scree447

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 RRdQVvY

Source

I'm still not convinced these are the same dress (the sequining and neckline seem a bit different to me) nor that they are both Madi.  

After watching the video again, IMO the woman walking away has Vic F's body shape (curvier than Madi) her hair is curled at the ends exactly how Vic's curls and is not as long as Madi's, and the white nails match Vic F's in other SCs.

Wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately put all three women in similar silver dresses so they could do this kind of thing in the edit.   dizzy

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 WgPWXNo

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2ZgmeOe

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 G5cAFPH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 am

^^^ In the 2nd photo where the woman is walking away she has a very scraggly piece of hair that hangs down. I’ve noticed Madi’s hair to be that way on her IG. Her extensions are a bit choppy & uneven at the bottom.

ETA: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5T_0qTHh7J/?igshid=h4i68wt10dtm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:05 am

I think we need to do a height comparison.  Did anyone get SCs of Madi and Peter on the bridge in the Peru episode?  

(Full disclosure: I stopped watching pre-Costa Rica laugh out loud)

ETA:  OK this will probably do.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 T9uCrFr

Source

Flipped:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 5GGti4v

Comparison:

Source

Looks pretty close actually. Now need one of him with Vic F...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 am

It looks like it could definitely be a height match.

When CH asks Peter “what happened last night?” Peter is in the tan suit so that is the RC after FDs. This would line up with my theory Madi left at FD dinner if her FD was the night before. Do we know the FD order?

I’m starting to think @atem ‘s original theory that Madi left and came back might be true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

Vic F comparison shots

Back/Hair

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3v7LInU

Source

Flipped

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 N3J4m6w

Bobette wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 WgPWXNo

Source

Height

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2HffmSC

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 BCwD2DF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:15 am

Dang. Now it looks like VF. Not sure what to think!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022