SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:45 am

In the preview when Madi, in the silver dress, is walking away it is nighttime. Then, at the RC I’m presuming, CH asks “what happened last night?” HA says, “I don’t even know what to do right now.” Is HA saying that at the F3 RC? Or maybe FRC?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:46 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:3) - the ITM of Peter with the mural and horrendous yellow walls.... My gut feeling all along is that this was filmed post filming at the mansion in CA.  The mansion has that same horrendous yellow color on the walls (screen cap of girls at door from 1st rose ceremony).  We know they film stuff after the fact, I think this is one of them.

This is something I considered back at the start.  I found some real estate photos of the parts of the mansion not usually seen and there was a painting on the wall very similar in style, but the french doors didn't match (in the SC they are white and the wood at the mansion all seems to be dark).  I'll see if I can drag the pics up and post for comparison.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:52 am

Bobette wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:3) - the ITM of Peter with the mural and horrendous yellow walls.... My gut feeling all along is that this was filmed post filming at the mansion in CA.  The mansion has that same horrendous yellow color on the walls (screen cap of girls at door from 1st rose ceremony).  We know they film stuff after the fact, I think this is one of them.

This is something I considered back at the start.  I found some real estate photos of the parts of the mansion not usually seen and there was a painting on the wall very similar in style.  I'll see if I can drag it up and post for comparison.

If true, that would be our LA Spanish Colonial Revival architecture so @atem I was both right AND wrong. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:09 am

On the preview I just caught something: when Peter says, “I am falling in love with her,” it looks like he’s saying that to HA’s father but Peter is in a dark plaid shirt which is what he wore on Madi’s HTD. I think he was wearing a solid black shirt for HA’s HTD. So, he’s talking about Madi to her parents not HA’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:24 am

gabriele wrote:On the preview I just caught something: when Peter says, “I am falling in love with her,” it looks like he’s saying that to HA’s father but Peter is in a dark plaid shirt which is what he wore on Madi’s HTD. I think he was wearing a solid black shirt for HA’s HTD. So, he’s talking about Madi to her parents not HA’s.

Good catch, if that's the case and it's Madison's father then he's to late because he already told her he was falling in love with her on their date. I could see Madison having a close relationship with her father but comes a time when I think she should be able to make her own decisions with who she loves . He knew she was going on the show and to him it might've just been a competitive game for him to see if she could WIN, did he not think there was a possibility that she could fall in love with the lead and the lead with her? When you watch the season previews and he is mapping out what he wants her to do as if it was a basketball game I wonder if he was even thinking beyond just another competitive game for her. Almost seems like it. I guess we'll see how he treats Peter next week. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:31 am

This was the pic - that small floral painting reminded me of the one behind Peter, but as I said upthread I couldn't see any white painted doors anywhere in the mansion, nor wooden poles that we see in the outdoor pic, so it's not a match IMO.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 9pTkMaX

https://i.imgur.com/9pTkMaX.jpg

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 UFiY66t

Source

It could still be somewhere in the US if he tries to make up with her after the failed FRC, but then why would Madi be wearing a fancy silver dress (assuming it's the same girl in the same dress on the same occasion... which I'm still not sure of).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:33 am

@Jolena I believe it is HA’s dad Peter seemingly speaks to in the preview but it is sliced and diced. I don’t know what the dad is telling Peter not to tell HA about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:40 am

Bobette wrote:This was the pic - that small floral painting reminded me of the one behind Peter, but as I said upthread I couldn't see any white painted doors anywhere in the mansion, nor wooden poles that we see in the outdoor pic, so it's not a match IMO.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 9pTkMaX

https://i.imgur.com/9pTkMaX.jpg

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 UFiY66t

Source

It could still be somewhere in the US if he tries to make up with her after the failed FRC, but then why would Madi be wearing a fancy silver dress (assuming it's the same girl in the same dress on the same occasion... which I'm still not sure of).

Could it be Peter’s parents house? They’re chummy enough to film there and it’s a similar style to what we’ve seen. no idea
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:15 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 53608610
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 53557e10

I think the silver dress is the hometown rose ceremony.

The blinds behind MADISON look purple, but it’s because there is a purple light on the floor. The same blinds are behind Kelsey.

Does anyone know where the F4 ceremony was filmed?

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:20 am

gabriele wrote:On the preview I just caught something: when Peter says, “I am falling in love with her,” it looks like he’s saying that to HA’s father but Peter is in a dark plaid shirt which is what he wore on Madi’s HTD. I think he was wearing a solid black shirt for HA’s HTD. So, he’s talking about Madi to her parents not HA’s.

It's HA father - the brick background is the same.  And this is Peter's shirt.  I guess he is going to say he is falling in love with the others, but only I love you to Madi.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Scree407

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:22 am

@CaliforniaGirl - Nice catch - I agree.  :yes:   Do we know where that took place?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:27 am

gabriele wrote:In the preview when Madi, in the silver dress, is walking away it is nighttime. Then, at the RC I’m presuming, CH asks “what happened last night?”  HA says, “I don’t even know what to do right now.” Is HA saying that at the F3 RC? Or maybe FRC?

Maybe CH was referring to VF’s HTD the previous night? I can’t keep all these RCs straight.

When Madi walks away in the silver dress maybe she left right before the FS during the dinner portion? It doesn’t seem to have been totally planned as we see production people in the shot when she walks away. I’m thinking this is a bit similar to HB & Luke P’s fiasco FD dinner. The rolling on the bed red dress that we now think is Madi may have not been from a FS as someone here suggested since it’s a different dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022