SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:06 pm

Does anyone else see the bright white nails on the hand in Peters hair as they roll over. It’s way easier to see in slow mo instead of a screen cap. Also the shoes she’s wearing look like the ones Victoria is wearing in the final 6 rose ceremony photo. Hannah Ann is wearing similar ones too but I think the sole is thicker and tan and you don’t really see that in the photo. (also easier to see in slow mo)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 74e12c10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D80efGotVxM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Is there a way to get a better cap of the rolling in the bed scene?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:44 pm

@KBiegs88 Good eyes! Yes, it’s looking like Victoria’s hand. Madison pretty much always wears rings and I can’t see any here, and the shape and length of fingers look like Victoria’s hand. The sharp color as well, Madison and Hannah’s nails are not that white. Plus, it makes sense too knowing what we know of her...
IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 974a7f10

Notice how her fingers are very similar in length, with almost a straight line between the index, middle finger and ring finger. It’s a sign of the amount of testosterone that was present in the womb apparently, and is named ‘ Casanova’ by scientific who have studied that phenomenon.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 89d1b010
Hannah Ann’s hands

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 47359010
Madison’s hand with rings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D80efGotVxM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:09 pm

@astrobach, good eye!! Between your first SC and @KBiegs88, it looks like VF is the rolling on the bed girl to me. I still believe it's Madison in the Star Hotel.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:11 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:There is a poster on reddit (although I haven't seen him post in quite a while) from the Phillipines that thinks he knows it all about locations of filming for The Bachelor (and Amazing Race, whole other story from a different sleuthing forum).

He was adamant that the post HTD rose ceremony was in Texas instead of the mansion in LA.  If I remember right, he thought it was Dallas.  That would be different since that RC is usually in LA especially if they are heading to southeast Asia for FSD's.  

Not saying that is where it was, but it might be something to consider in your sleuthing.

To me it looked like it could be in the airport from the first group date and Victoria P's date because of the background but I would have to look more into it. It's not the Bachelor Mansion for sure.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 pm

Did they film in TX due to the time it would take to fly to AU?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:05 pm

From the next episode synopsis Madison tells Peter about waiting for marriage at the rose ceremony that eliminates Kelsey. So the silver dress may very well be episode 4 and we might not really have any screencaps from her fs yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:19 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Does anyone else see the bright white nails on the hand in Peters hair as they roll over. It’s way easier to see in slow mo instead of a screen cap. Also the shoes she’s wearing look like the ones Victoria is wearing in the final 6 rose ceremony photo. Hannah Ann is wearing similar ones too but I think the sole is thicker and tan and you don’t really see that in the photo. (also easier to see in slow mo)

Astrobach wrote:@KBiegs88 Good eyes! Yes, it’s looking like Victoria’s hand. Madison pretty much always wears rings and I can’t see any here, and the shape and length of fingers look like Victoria’s hand. The sharp color as well, Madison and Hannah’s nails are not that white. Plus, it makes sense too knowing what we know of her...
IMO

In the preview for the next episode Madi's nails are white (though a different shape to VFs - Madi's are more square).  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 ROJOYs3

This still looks like Madi on the bed to me.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 7xHH0rA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:40 pm

I agree, @bobette. That looks like Madison to me. She always puts her hair behind her ear like the above cap.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:42 pm

I personally don't think (for many reasons) this is Madi on the bed it looks more like Victoria. Those who think this might be Madi when would this have happened? Could it be the LCD . Do we have any SC from the final two dates ? TIA

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Wait a minute. The side boob makes me think it's VF again. Ugh. Not this again.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022