SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 pm

I've said here before that Holly and Michael could take tips from JP and Ashley. There is NO good reason why people who dated/were engaged for 2 years should not know why one broke up with the other. I saw Michael on Jillian's season and knew she wasn't going to pick him but had already decided that he and Holly would be great. I was so happy when they met and started dating. How can a guy who tells a girl he is going to marry her the night he meets her get to a place where he cannot even give her a good idea as to why they broke up.

From what I can see, Holly and Blake are still dating and there seems to be some mission to get her to move to SC. His family/friends already seem to have embraced her. They are subtly communicating w/each other on FB and twitter. They are together.

Michael has been defending her honor, from what I can tell, from the nastiness spewed by her ex (JesseC) in his blogs/on that beatdown mess. Blake defended her in the comments section of his last blog post. She's got two guys who are really into her.

I don't believe that she doesn't still love Michael and I don't care for Blake but he is really into her and I don't think he's going to let Michael get her back w/o a fight.

Maybe it is all drama for the show but I don't think so ...

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/exclusive-bachelor-pad-2-couple-holly-durst-and-blake-julian-may-get-married

Bachelor executive Robert Mills told Wetpaint Entertainment that more than one couple came together during the filming of the show. “I can’t tell you where the romance sparks but I can tell you there may be engagement on our finale,” he teased.

Could it that Holly’s luck has turned around and she’s finally found Mr. Right? Or will a different Bachelor Pad babe leave the house with a ring on her finger? We can’t wait to see!

According to RS, the 2 couples left are Graham and Michelle and Holly and Michael - not Holly and Blake - unless Robert Mills is intimating that all the group comes back on the Finale, and they will announce the engagement of Blake and Holly at that time.
Otherwise, it would be Michelle and Graham which seems unlikely.

Wow - I do hope not. All/Any of these couples have just met which would make an engagement at the finale something crazy. Well of course this does not include Vienna/Kasey. I would not be surprised if the engaged couple turns out to be them.

As for Holly and Blake - regardless of the outcome of their time on BP, it was great seeing the natural chemistry between them. That (blind folded) kissing contest does seem to tell an awful lot about couples lol. There are the technical good kissers like David G and Ella from this season and then there are the couples that have natural chemistry between them like Kiptyn and Tenley and this seasons Blake and Holly. I enjoy watching this contests for just this reason, the other reasons like germs and (Kaseys) bad breath are just ugh.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Holly moving out of Hollywood to SC? Good, hope it happens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm

She moved out of Hollywood months ago.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I just read Wests blog on episode 4 and was blown away for the admiration he has for Blake and Holly as a couple. He seems to think that they make sense so hopefully (Holly) ends up thinking the same. My fear is that she will end up hurting Blake.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Holly had only been broken up w/Michael for 3 months and didn't even know why he ended it. I'm not sure it was a good idea for her to go gung ho into a new relationship after a 2 year one that included an engagement OR for Blake to pursue one with her when she was still so confused about her feelings for Michael. She got really serious, really fast with both guys. Not sure who is going to get hurt but it doesn't seem like either one of them are using common sense.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

What's the deal with Michael's 'inside tweet' to Holly?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

All my friends love Blake and Holly together. I have my opinions about Blake and the way he has acted both on the Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad 2. I have mixed feelings about him.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Love_Me wrote:All my friends love Blake and Holly together. I have my opinions about Blake and the way he has acted both on the Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad 2. I have mixed feelings about him.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Blake and Holly together before their date, but I thought they were cute and they really looked like they were having fun. I'm one of the few posters on here (or maybe the only one?) that actually likes Blake, though I do wish he hadn't insulted Melissa behind her back. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:All my friends love Blake and Holly together. I have my opinions about Blake and the way he has acted both on the Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad 2. I have mixed feelings about him.
Me too Love_Me. I have mixed feelings about him as well.
He started out as one of my favs. on Tbette then got me to dislike him with his whining, particularly about Ryan. He gained back a bit of respect from me when he confronted Ryan with being too hyper to his face which I thought was way better than what all the other guys (including JP and Ben) were doing. But over-all, my liking of him went downhill.
On BP2, he has fared much better than on TB'ette IMO. Except for "playing" Melissa to get the rose on the Group Date, I don't think he has done anything wrong. He was one of the few that was smart as far the game is concerned and with the exception of Melissa (who is crazy IMO) did nothing too bad. He was attracted to Holly and acted accordingly. Holly was single and he didn't push her at all. She could have said no on multiple occasions but he allowed her to make her own choices.
Blake has provided the sexual heat on this show and added to the intrigue on BP2. For that I will be grateful to his 'role' on an otherwise pretty passionless season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 am

bluwavz wrote:

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Blake and Holly together before their date, but I thought they were cute and they really looked like they were having fun. I'm one of the few posters on here (or maybe the only one?) that actually likes Blake, though I do wish he hadn't insulted Melissa behind her back. hmmm

You're not the only one although I have a like/not like relationship with him. I loved the date with Holly but he really did play Melissa. On the other hand, she was so OTT that it's hard to feel too sorry for her. I'm sure Blake is looking back and thinking he played the game badly but if he ended up with a relationship with Holly then it was probably worth it.

I'm waiting to read Blake's blog this week. He tweeted that there are some points that need clarification. I wonder if they'll edit it? He's also talking about a kiss being edited which I think was his with Holly. He said they replayed the 5 sec clip from 3 angles about 8 times. I guess to make him look even worse? no idea

These are some tweets with Erica which I thought were funny and probably true. The last one was Blake's tweet. Maybe he had a lot of questions about him & Holly. The hashtag cracks me up. :laughingoutlou

LegallyErica Erica Rose
@BlakeMJulian how do you get rid of a dictator? You eliminate his resources!
13 hours ago

@BlakeMJulian Blake Julian
@LegallyErica that line was hilarious! Love how I got called expendable and a dictator in the same episode.
13 hours ago

@LegallyErica Erica Rose
@BlakeMJulian well according to V we are both expendable...so annoying! I'm so ready to time travel right now if you know what I mean

@LegallyErica If that were possible I'd be going back farther than that. Night 1 perhaps? Definitely!

@LegallyErica Erica Rose
@BlakeMJulian and picked me as your partner! Like I told you, brains and "brauns" ;)
9 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

@BlakeMJulian BlakeMJulian
@LegallyErica You know it. Would've saved me many a migraine.

BlakeMJulian Blake Julian
I'm contractually obligated to remain quiet as to my current relationship status. #cantwaittomakeitfbofficial

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 am

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

You're not the only one although I have a like/not like relationship with him. I loved the date with Holly but he really did play Melissa. On the other hand, she was so OTT that it's hard to feel too sorry for her. I'm sure Blake is looking back and thinking he played the game badly but if he ended up with a relationship with Holly then it was probably worth it.

I'm waiting to read Blake's blog this week. He tweeted that there are some points that need clarification. I wonder if they'll edit it? He's also talking about a kiss being edited which I think was his with Holly. He said they replayed the 5 sec clip from 3 angles about 8 times. I guess to make him look even worse? no idea

These are some tweets with Erica which I thought were funny and probably true. The last one was Blake's tweet. Maybe he had a lot of questions about him & Holly. The hashtag cracks me up. :laughingoutlou

LegallyErica Erica Rose
@BlakeMJulian how do you get rid of a dictator? You eliminate his resources!
13 hours ago

@LegallyErica that line was hilarious! Love how I got called expendable and a dictator in the same episode.
13 hours ago

@LegallyErica Erica Rose
@BlakeMJulian well according to V we are both expendable...so annoying! I'm so ready to time travel right now if you know what I mean

@LegallyErica If that were possible I'd be going back farther than that. Night 1 perhaps? Definitely!

@LegallyErica Erica Rose
@BlakeMJulian and picked me as your partner! Like I told you, brains and "brauns" ;)
9 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

@BlakeMJulian BlakeMJulian
@LegallyErica You know it. Would've saved me many a migraine.

BlakeMJulian Blake Julian
I'm contractually obligated to remain quiet as to my current relationship status. #cantwaittomakeitfbofficial

My problem with him wasn't really that he played Melissa. This is a competition for $250,000, so there's going to lies and betrayal. Melissa should've expected that and remained suspicious of everyone. My problem was that he was insulting her while doing it, which was unnecessary and just made him come off less sympathetically. He said he watched her while she was on Brad's season, so he shouldn't have expected any better from her. He was playing with fire. I did feel bad for him after he told Melissa he wanted to remain platonic partners and she still acted like they were more than just platonic. I don't dislike Melissa either, but she's not cut out for this show. They're both to blame for how this all turned out.

He's right that he should've just teamed up with Erica from the beginning. She was playing the game just like he was and he may have made it further, since no one would've turned against him for playing anyone.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly - Discussion - Thread #1

+70
Pierz
Tattina
Princess81320
LaureanT
KikiLove