SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 am

avacaroline wrote:He could of reached out to her privately. I hate to say it because I liked the guy during the season, but this feels like an attention grab. Now she’s going to have to deal with the new can of open worms and the relentless questions.

I felt the same when I saw it. He wasn’t doing this in August so no need to start now. Hannah doesn’t need anymore Tyler questions. He has her number. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Doggoneit Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:31 am

Yes, he definitely opened a can of worms. But, if the 18,000 people that liked the comment vote for Hannah, that will be a good outcome.
Tyler single handedly ended the GH questions, but re-opened a lot for him and Hannah.
Agree that our dancer did not need this!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:36 pm

Here is some links to that basketball thing Tyler, Clay, Dustin and Matteo did for Fansided. Not a lot of good basketball but plenty of trash talk.

https://fansided.com/2019/10/30/bachelorette-basketball-tournament-tyler-dustin-clay/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX4oWlL_Bm0

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Here is some links to that basketball thing Tyler, Clay, Dustin and Matteo did for Fansided. Not a lot of good basketball but plenty of trash talk.

https://fansided.com/2019/10/30/bachelorette-basketball-tournament-tyler-dustin-clay/

Thank you @smg2587. That was fun. I love the friendships and wish we had seen more of that. I guess Tyler was the best of the guys from his season, but Clay won overall. It would be great if they had guys from each season square off against one another for charity. That could be an entertaining event.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:Here is some links to that basketball thing Tyler, Clay, Dustin and Matteo did for Fansided. Not a lot of good basketball but plenty of trash talk.

"Man bun" Mike Renner tweeted that he was offended laugh out loud that he wasn't invited to join. If memory serves, he's a pretty good BB player. Come on guys, bring in some talent.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

"Man bun" Mike Renner tweeted that he was offended laugh out loud that he wasn't invited to join.  If memory serves, he's a pretty good BB player.  Come on guys, bring in some talent.
Man bun Mike is so hot... IMO hotter than Tyler.  He doesn't post on IG much but I still follow him for those peeks at that body.  I think his relationship is over... he hasn't posted a photo with her for awhile. He was at a wedding recently but no pics with her and he usually posted pics with her when at weddings.  IMO he was the undiscovered jewel from Becca's season.  TPTB really overlooked him when casting BIP that year.  But in the long run he seems very happy with his life post reality show.  He went back to his pre-show life and is having fun.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:57 pm

avacaroline wrote:He could of reached out to her privately. I hate to say it because I liked the guy during the season, but this feels like an attention grab. Now she’s going to have to deal with the new can of open worms and the relentless questions.

Maybe he also did reach out to her privately in addition to publicly. He's been moving back towards public support of Hannah slowly - he's been talking about her positively in interviews again more and more in the last few weeks. A comment on her post was the next step - he wants to show that he is actually her friend rather than just claiming to be her friend in interviews. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:10 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

Maybe he also did reach out to her privately in addition to publicly. He's been moving back towards public support of Hannah slowly - he's been talking about her positively in interviews again more and more in the last few weeks. A comment on her post was the next step - he wants to show that he is actually her friend rather than just claiming to be her friend in interviews. IMO

Also his mom is another big fan of Hannah. Maybe mom's influence since he was with her for a few days and maybe watched together?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Tyler is in a tough spot. When he doesn't openly support Hannah on SM, fans are mad because he said he'd be her biggest fan. But when he does, he's attention-seeking and putting Hannah in a tough spot. Poor guy can't win. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 1f606

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Imho he is right now putting her in a tough spot. Hannah was asked about him and Gigi, and when finally those questions stopped, and it's been about her dancing journey, he brings the attention to him/them again. Imho it's unfair to Hannah.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:35 pm

@Cocoasneeze I agree with you, but I also don't think he would have deliberately done anything intentionally to mess with her. IMO. She said in an interview how much it meant to her from guys from her season to show her support - maybe that was a motive.?@Bleiby527 I agree with you as well that it was a next step.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:35 pm

@Cocoasneeze agreed.

Right when the season ended, there were tons of social media comments about the lack of support because of the post he made on IG saying he was her biggest fan and then his silence after being spotted with Gigi. The public and BN fanbase moved past that as time went on and stopped expecting his support IMO Hannah recently said there has been only one text between them after his comments about them being friends which closed the door for the public. IMO Now, he’s commenting on her public social media for the first time. Once he decided to not publicly support Hannah following starting with Gigi, he should’ve just suck with his decision. IMO I am someone who doesn’t think he owes Hannah anything. He did not owe her friendship and public support. Being hot and cold is not fair however because it creates bad press for Hannah. JMO I do not think Tyler means harm. He is comfortable talking about Hannah but he must not understand that Hannah is IMO not comfortable with being hounded about him and trying to move forward. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121