SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:00 pm

I don't think Tyler's unfollows are personal. I say that because when he unfollowed some people in August and people notice I saw one of those unfollows turned out to be his someone his friend was dating but had than broken up with. So that unfollow is understandable because he didn't associate with that girl anymore since she isn't seeing his buddy anymore. He still follows their mom, their cousins in the Netherlands, and some of her friends like Cully and Eva Chen so I would think thing if it was personal wouldn't he unfollow the whole lot. I just think an unfollow doesn't have hidden meanings. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

Seems personal to me as Tyler just unfollowed Gigi and Bella himself. JMO.

Because she unfollowed him. Tyler is on the internet just like us. I wouldn’t be surprised if he saw this board talking about. I was convinced he and his family and friends were on this board when the show was airing. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Unfollowing an ex is pretty standard stuff, so I'm not surprised Tyler and Gigi both unfollowed each other. Doesn't necessarily mean there is bad blood, imo. Tyler probably didn't even notice until people started tagging him about it and making such a big deal. There is literally an instagram post made about Gigi unfollowing Tyler and tagging both parties Suspect
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

Because she unfollowed him. Tyler is on the internet just like us. I wouldn’t be surprised if he saw this board talking about. I was convinced he and his family and friends were on this board when the show was airing. JMO

I don't think Tyler is on this board. The technology is a bit dated for a 26 year old. I'm sure he checks Reddit though. His mom possibly checks this board now and then. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Dude. laugh out loud Just my humble opinion, but of course Tyler noticed Gigi unfollowing him, and probably instantly too.

You really have to forget whatever age you are personally and your own background and values.... and place yourself in this young millennial/wanna be IG famous mindset. This crowd pays attention to follows and likes. It’s like the Bible for this crowd. It’s important.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:Dude. laugh out loud Just my humble opinion, but of course Tyler noticed Gigi unfollowing him, and probably instantly too.

You really have to forget whatever age you are personally and your own background and values.... and place yourself in this young millennial/wanna be IG famous mindset. This crowd pays attention to follows and likes. It’s like the Bible for this crowd. It’s important.

I agree 100% percent. That was my clue that something was wrong in the land of Tyler and Gigi. Previously Tyler had liked Gigi's pictures within the hour and suddenly in early September it was a desert of likes. It's how I knew they were dunzo. And now the final stage of the millennial Instagram relationship is upon us, the unfollows. That was the birth of their relationship with Gigi's dramatic follow of Tyler on July 22nd and now the unfollowing death is upon us. RIP TYGI

IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Tyler & Gigi are giving me Shawn Mendes/Hailey Baldwin teas. The PR stunt (that’s what I’ve always thought and continue to think) is over, both girls achieved what they wanted, which is to get the attention of the ex they really care about, and then they discard the lesser known celeb and move on as if they never existed. Tyler/Shawn do interviews after about staying friends, while Hailey/Gigi’s SM makes it clear they have no interest. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:59 pm

@ReneeM Who's Tyler's Camila? laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:04 pm

@dee I mean I could get messy and say Hannah laugh out loud. Hannah, like Camila chose other guys over Tyler/Shawn before they eventually got together. Hope this one ends differently though & Hannah & Tyler never acknowledge each other outside of the occasional SM like ever again Hugesmile.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:06 pm

dee wrote:@ReneeM Who's Tyler's Camila? laugh out loud laugh out loud

TBD! Will be interesting to see who Tyler publicly dates next. Ariana grande still single? Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I don't think Tyler is on this board. The technology is a bit dated for a 26 year old. I'm sure he checks Reddit though. His mom possibly checks this board now and then. IMO

Lol I’m on here...this board comes up on a lot of other sites and I can’t remember how I found it but it was mentioned on another board I was on or maybe even twitter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Had this been discussed here a few weeks back? https://www.eonline.com/news/1084500/gigi-hadid-wears-shady-shirt-after-tyler-cameron-breakup

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed link)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121