SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:56 pm

I don’t think Tyler is getting with anyone B list any day soon here (or even C or D, for that matter.) The further he floats away from franchise and this past summer when he was at peak level with Gigi follow (and those days are gone), the more his star starts to fade. Honestly, and I stand by this, if he is looking for notoriety in a coupling, hooking up with another franchise member is truly his best bet and option here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don’t think Tyler is getting with anyone B list any day soon here (or even C or D, for that matter.) The further he floats away from franchise and this past summer when he was at peak level with Gigi follow (and those days are gone), the more his star starts to fade. Honestly, and I stand by this, if he is looking for notoriety in a coupling, hooking up with another franchise member is truly his best bet and option here.
Paradise next year is a go! laugh out loud. He’ll probably get top billing and be the favourite of the girls from Peter’s season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don’t think Tyler is getting with anyone B list any day soon here (or even C or D, for that matter.) The further he floats away from franchise and this past summer when he was at peak level with Gigi follow (and those days are gone), the more his star starts to fade. Honestly, and I stand by this, if he is looking for notoriety in a coupling, hooking up with another franchise member is truly his best bet and option here.

I don’t think he’s looking to be bachelor nation royalty, at all. He likes hanging with the guys from BN but I think he’d rather be dating a woman with real fame for his ego JMO and the perks and to explore. And less people would be invested in his relationship. I think he just wants to have fun and explore the world and not be tied down in BN nation. JMO

Even if he shows up to paradise, I think he would walk away single. I think he would do it for continued exposure but that’s it. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Paradise next year is a go! laugh out loud. He’ll probably get top billing and be the favourite of the girls from Peter’s season.

Bank on it. He’ll be on that beach, no doubt. Mark your calendars.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

I don’t think he’s looking to be bachelor nation royalty, at all. He likes hanging with the guys from BN but I think he’d rather be dating a woman with real fame for his ego JMO and the perks and to explore. And less people would be invested in his relationship. I think he just wants to have fun and explore the world and not be tied down in BN nation. JMO

Even if he shows up to paradise, I think he would walk away single. I think he would do it for continued exposure but that’s it. JMO

Same. He is well aware he can do better than BN and would only do it as a last resort. Besides, he has a huge agency behind him and I also suspect he could switch to IMG soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Well in recent interviews when asked he so far has said he isn't looking to date anyone in bachelor nation or go to Paradise next summer. Of course things can change but I hope he tries to sticking to that as long as he can. We already seen him with some other bachelornation women just hanging out and that caused speculation which both women said they weren't dates. I wouldn't be shocked if the next person he dates is an influencer not part of the franchise he meets some at every event he attends. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:09 pm

annatornay wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

Same. He is well aware he can do better than BN and would only do it as a last resort. Besides, he has a huge agency behind him and I also suspect he could switch to IMG soon.

Better is subjective. I don’t think he’s better than anyone in BN when he got he start on the bachelorette. He is one them. He just got an amazing edit and social media is a thing. I think Tyler wants adventure for now.  When he is ready to settle down, he probably will fade away and move back to Florida and find some one there. But for now, he wants to explore without having being tied down. BN couples are pretty stagnant and being in one comes with the pressure of having people super invested in your relationship and that’s not appealing to guy just looking to have fun and travel and meet new people for now.

I don’t think IMG will pick him up. His modeling career isn’t going anywhere. All JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:10 pm

I don’t see Tyler ever moving back to Florida tbh. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don’t see Tyler ever moving back to Florida tbh. Jmo.

Really? I mean when he is in his mid to late 30s and ready for a wife and kids, not soon. He’s a Florida boy. He’s not settling down in NY or anywhere expensive and cold with state taxes. Lol Cali is expensive and he’s said he doesn’t like LA. Just from a financial perspective, coming back to Florida after making his money makes the most sense. I say this as a Floridian who will be moving back when I’m done exploring. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:58 pm

I hope Tyler doesn't date anyone from BN just because I think the majority of the women in the franchise are messy and full of drama. It would be great to see him with a regular girl eventually but I agree he will probably want someone famous for the excitement in the meantime. No shame in that. He is only 26 after all and wants to explore and have fun.

To be honest, I was a TiGi shipper because other than their different levels of fame and wealth, they seem like they have similar personalities (laid back, family-oriented). But whatever their relationship was, this makes one hell of a story for Tyler. I can imagine him telling his grand kids one day..."Did I ever tell you the time I went from sleeping on my friend's futon to dating a world famous supermodel?" laugh out loud

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don’t see Tyler ever moving back to Florida tbh. Jmo.

I totally see him heading back to Florida in a couple of years. Unless he makes a pit stop in CA for a few years to try his luck there. I don't see him making it as a male model, that would be his main reason to stay in NYC. He's very hit or miss in photographs and I just don't see it happening for him. NYC is incredibly expensive and I'm pretty sure his apartment is free or discounted in exchange for him and Matt tagging the place. That's not going to last indefinitely. I think Tyler knows this fame is fleeting, hence him saying he is going to start the contracting business in Florida and work partially from NY. He seems very proud of his Florida roots too. I'd be shocked if he doesn't head back there eventually. He can easily do schilling from there and have a pretty great life. JMO.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:39 am

Seatee wrote: I agree he will probably want someone famous for the excitement in the meantime. No shame in that. He is only 26 after all and wants to explore and have fun.

To be honest, I was a TiGi shipper because other than their different levels of fame and wealth, they seem like they have similar personalities (laid back, family-oriented). But whatever their relationship was, this makes one hell of a story for Tyler. I can imagine him telling his grand kids one day..."Did I ever tell you the time I went from sleeping on my friend's futon to dating a world famous supermodel?" laugh out loud

Same, I wanted them to work out mostly cuz it was the poor guy meets rich girl and fall in love kind of story. Guess those only have happy endings in fairy tales.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121