SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:23 pm

@Summerfun1980 well, that would contradict everything he actually said about his plans...we’ll see.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:27 pm

@Astrobach my recollection is him mentioning spending five weeks in LA soon and saying he would be spending a lot of time in LA generally. He didn’t give any other details from what I remember.

The Reddit post also said he was heading to NY.

Maybe it wasn’t him. We will see.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:51 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:08 pm

LOL @ the host snort laughing when she got flustered because Tyler said he would be open to date Latinas. Tyler was also dying when he heard the snort. The other host pretended like it never happened rotfl

In terms of his extended stay in LA, I noticed Dylan posted on Tyler's recent IG post about seeing him Friday. I guess Dylan could mean, he's the one going to NYC, but knowing Tyler's vague plans about LA, I would say Dylan meant meeting up in California. Perhaps Tyler did fly back to NYC before making the 5 weeks in California in a few days. Maybe he has a project or obligation he couldn't get out of in NYC and need to head back before hand. Didn't Tyler also say in that same interview that he would be away from NYC for 2 months? I think once he does his 5 weeks in LA, he'll probably fly home to Florida to spend the holidays with his family and return to NYC after the new year.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:It’s not about elevating Hannah. She’s the most popular member of BN right now, she’s currently on DWTS which is keeping her in the spotlight, that’s just a fact. Maybe Tyler has things in the works that will help him stay relevant but as of now, his popularity has started fading, according to socialblade he’s started losing followers, while Hannah’s still net gaining. His popularity comes from people loving the way he was with Hannah so now imo he’s going back to that well. The same way it was discussed during Hannah’s season about Nick cozying up to Tyler because of his popularity, now Tyler’s doing the same thing. If in a few months Hannah’s using other people to stay relevant, it’ll be talked about as well. No one’s above criticism. All jmo.

His popularity also came because he is a true gentleman that does so much for children. He is still very relevant and popular. He does not need Hannah to stay relevant. He has lost a few followers but I would guess that is due to the Gigi relationship.  At least he does not make sympathy post to gain followers or gets votes . JMO

Great post, @whit 90
People seem to forget, Tyler was never a lead! and his I/G total rivals all those who were and bests many of them. He is a BN phenomenon by any factual, objective comparison, IMO.
DWTS is Hannah’s THIRD reality show in the past year and point of fact she is arguably the most popular owing to the fact that she’s been on screen for most of 2019, IMO. Unless she books a fourth reality show, she will fade to the back row and be replaced by the newer Bachelor and/or Bachelorette like all the rest.
Time is the only thing that will tell. Whining and winning are not the same thing so the sooner Hannah creates a real life, unassisted by ABC, the better.

Tyler is doing a good job of owning his life in NYC and his substantial SM following is the response to HIM, not his last appearance on ABC and clearly in spite of the fact that he walked away from any reunion with Hannah. I’m looking forward to all his next moves and cheering him on and wishing him the best. All IMO.

Exactly! Despite being on three shows to Tyler's one and being the most recent lead, Hannah has less than 15% more IG followers than Tyler. Blake & Jason were crazy popular after Becca's season and Jason is in a relationship with a very popular former lead yet Tyler has 3X the followers of each of them. Tyler is holding steady at 2.2M IG followers so any losses the last three months have been negligible. I don't get caught up in follower counts, but I think it's clear that Tyler is doing exceedingly well.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:09 pm

It's funny how many females make thirsty comments on his IG posts. Unless he does get back with Hannah, his next gf is going to have a hard time dealing with his crazy fans. I mean, even Gigi Hadid was getting so many hate comments. Didn't he say his best friend Kate had to make her IG account private because she was getting too many messages from his fans?  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 46 1f62c

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:47 pm

dee wrote:LOL @ the host snort laughing when she got flustered because Tyler said he would be open to date Latinas. Tyler was also dying when he heard the snort. The other host pretended like it never happened rotfl

In terms of his extended stay in LA, I noticed Dylan posted on Tyler's recent IG post about seeing him Friday. I guess Dylan could mean, he's the one going to NYC, but knowing Tyler's vague plans about LA, I would say Dylan meant meeting up in California. Perhaps Tyler did fly back to NYC before making the 5 weeks in California in a few days. Maybe he has a project or obligation he couldn't get out of in NYC and need to head back before hand. Didn't Tyler also say in that same interview that he would be away from NYC for 2 months? I think once he does his 5 weeks in LA, he'll probably fly home to Florida to spend the holidays with his family and return to NYC after the new year.

I think you're probably right. I believe I saw him say something about ABC food tours on Wednesday, so maybe that's his commitment in New York and then he's going back to LA. Here's the comment from Dylan.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 46 See_yo10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:29 pm

I thought for certain that Tyler would've brought his mom to DWTS tonight .  I saw Demi and Blake in the audience but no one else that I recognized from bachelor nation.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:42 pm

After growing up and living in Florida all his life I give Tyler ONE winter in NYC and he'll be OUT  cantstopl IMO if the right gigs come to him from LA he will end up settling there for a while and loving the weather too.

Last edited by Jolena on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 am

Tyler said in an interview that he hated LA.

From his ig looks like they got a TV. Nice fireplace!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:43 am

@Summerfun1980 It’s not from his apartment. Common room from building. It’s in his story.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:47 am

@Summerfun1980 That’s a common room in their apartment building, not his and Matt’s apartment.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121