SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:44 pm

Jolena wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:@Jolena It varies. Typically on the Bachelor, the F1 has had their first 1-on-1 in week 3. The Bachelorette is where it's usually week 5. The producers do pick who gets what date based on who the lead likes though. Colton has talked about having to list the women in preferential order every week.

If I remember correctly, Cassie's one on one was week 5. Andrew Firestone with Jen was week 5, I think Arie with Lauren was week 5, and im sure there were more that were put off until week 5. I don't recall any F.1's getting dates as early as week 3 Do you recall any?
Arie and Lauren was week 6 (and she was technically F2). So was Sean and Catherine. I think it's just Nikki and Cassie who had theirs in week 5 in the current show's format. Andrew Firestone's season was back when the show was a lot shorter.

Week 3 has been Vienna, Emily, Whitney, Lauren B, and Vanessa. Melissa and Courtney were episode 2, but they had the second 1-on-1 which most of those women I listed had. I have no clue if Victoria P was actually ever the intended F1. It's just a guess  no idea

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:@Jolena It varies. Typically on the Bachelor, the F1 has had their first 1-on-1 in week 3. The Bachelorette is where it's usually week 5. The producers do pick who gets what date based on who the lead likes though. Colton has talked about having to list the women in preferential order every week.

If I remember correctly, Cassie's one on one was week 5. Andrew Firestone with Jen was week 5, I think Arie with Lauren was week 5, and im sure there were more that were put off until week 5. I don't recall any F.1's getting dates as early as week 3 Do you recall any?
Arie and Lauren was week 6 (and she was technically F2). So was Sean and Catherine. I think it's just Nikki and Cassie who had theirs in week 5 in the current show's format. Andrew Firestone's season was back when the show was a lot shorter.

Week 3 has been Vienna, Emily, Whitney, Lauren B, and Vanessa. Melissa and Courtney were episode 2, but they had the second 1-on-1 which most of those women I listed had. I have no clue if Victoria P was actually ever the intended F1. It's just a guess  no idea

Thanks for that info, you are def more up on things then me.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 giggling It would be nice to see Peter leave the show happy so Im hoping that happens for him. Can't wait for it to start. In the mean time I watched on line Bachelor Australia 2019 with Matt AGnew and so far it's my favorite one overall to date. I loved JoJo season and then my next favorite of all times was Colton but I must say Australia does it better and Matt season was by far the best (for me anyway).  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Hearing a little more about the girls I kinda think Madison will be F1. She seems like the F1 type... sweet and religious which leads typically like and I haven’t heard of any big drama with her. Also I noticed peter seems really smiley in the pics and videos  with her

My guess:

F1-Madison

F2- Hannah

F3-Kelsey

F4-Victoria
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:01 pm

My prediction:

F1: Madison

F2: Kelsey

F3: Victoria

F4: Hannah

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Jolena wrote:

Didn't Colton also say something about deliberately ranking Cassie low and Hannah G. high so producers wouldn't pay as much attention to Cassie and they could develop their relationship somewhat more privately?

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:03 am

Now watch Madison will be the one eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony shocking us all. Lol!

F1 - Victoria
F2 - Hannah
F3 - Madison
F4 - Kelsey

P.S. I’m always wrong! laugh out loud
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:49 am

I've only been lurking so far but here's my 2 cents:

F1 - Kelsey

F2 - Madison (+ Bachelorette)

F3 - Victoria F

F4 - Hannah
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:09 am

everyone has a different idea giggling not like other years that were very easy!

i am now

f1, victoria
f2, madison
f3, hannah
f4, kelsey (The next bachelorette :yes:)

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:09 pm

@VanillaCoke @rosi

A big welcome to our new members. Enjoy your time here.

:Welcome

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:51 pm

My prediction:

F1 - Hannah S
F2 - Kelsey
F3 - Madison
F4 - Victoria F
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 pm

rosi wrote:everyone has a different idea giggling not like other years that were very easy!

i am now

f1, victoria
f2, madison
f3, hannah
f4, kelsey (The next bachelorette :yes:)
This is my dream scenario. Victoria as F1 because it’s been so long since we’ve had a bachelor F1 who’s kind of a hot mess, and Kelsey as bachelorette because she’s 28 and I’m tired of the 23 year olds.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:36 am

I changed my mind. This is my new prediction:

F1 - Victoria F
F2 - Madison
F3 - Kelsey
F4 - Hannah S
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma