SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:53 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:All the comments on the Insta post about the intruder are all “OMG, is that Sophie Monk?” laugh out loud

duh  Honestly, compared to the average viewers of this show, we belong in Mensa.  No wonder TPTB can get away with such ridiculous manufactured storylines.  stupid

Agreed. I did notice tonight a few tweets saying after watching Bella and Locky's date that they have no chemistry and Bella is boring. Hope their acting improves or the F2 situation won't be very believable  ;)

Personally, I didn’t see a spark between Bella and Locky, to me it felt very going through the motions, tick off the boxes for a first date on the Bachelor. They will definitely need to pick it up to make her a good F2
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:02 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:All the comments on the Insta post about the intruder are all “OMG, is that Sophie Monk?” laugh out loud

duh  Honestly, compared to the average viewers of this show, we belong in Mensa.  No wonder TPTB can get away with such ridiculous manufactured storylines.  stupid

Agreed. I did notice tonight a few tweets saying after watching Bella and Locky's date that they have no chemistry and Bella is boring. Hope their acting improves or the F2 situation won't be very believable  ;)

Personally, I didn’t see a spark between Bella and Locky, to me it felt very going through the motions, tick off the boxes for a first date on the Bachelor. They will definitely need to pick it up to make her a good F2

I am confused because last night I did see chemistry but today not so much. I will keep an open mind. To be honest, the only one who I like so far is Steph, especially after tonight's episode. It is too soon for me to like the other contestants as we have barely seen them.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:19 am

I agree @Genevieve Australia there was definitely something between them on the first night, but tonight’s date was just blah.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:26 am

Bella is truly a beautiful girl, she stands out so much. She and Locky are incredibly forced - the game plan for her is 100% play the heartbroken F2, get 50k insta followers and happy days. And I don't really mind, she seems like a lovely woman. Maybe needs a bigger personality to get Bette.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:28 am

I wonder if Bella's actually F3 (ideal exit spot for potential future Bette) and Kaitlyn's F2?  We did get those leaked pics of them kissing right at the end.  Need to check her odds when they're released...

ETA: She's 12.0 on Sportsbet, but TAB will give us a better indication of her end spot IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:53 am

Bobette wrote:I wonder if Bella's actually F3 (ideal exit spot for potential future Bette) and Kaitlyn's F2?  We did get those leaked pics of them kissing right at the end.  Need to check her odds when they're released...

ETA:  She's 12.0 on Sportsbet, but TAB will give us a better indication of her end spot IMO.

Kaitlyn would be a better contrast as F2, and will probably end up being a bit abrasive, while Bella’s whole thing is being sweet and lovely. It would make for a more heartbreaking FRC to have Irena and Bella as the final 2, while Kaitlyn as F2 will be Abbie 2.0, he doesn’t pick her, and there’s much rejoicing
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:13 am

Vjeff wrote:Bella is truly a beautiful girl, she stands out so much. She and Locky are incredibly forced - the game plan for her is 100% play the heartbroken F2, get 50k insta followers and happy days. And I don't really mind, she seems like a lovely woman. Maybe needs a bigger personality to get Bette.

IMO 50,000 followers is not enough to make someone The Bachelorette, not even a few years ago. Ex.contestans who can potentially be seem as The Bachelorette or The Bachelor should have about 100,000 followers. By the end of the season Bella will have around that mumber of followers and perhaps Steph too.  Contestants who go to BIP for the first time  tend to have below 60,000 and the 'villains' around 20,000 to 30,000 before the go to BIP the first time. Three shows may take someone from 20,000 to 130,000 as we have seen this season with Alisha. That is why,  to be a lead of the Bachelorette, IMO the signs an ex-contestant must have  100,000 after after her first show. That is why when I saw Todd K having about 40,000 followers after Ally's season I was certain that he was never going to be seriously considered for The Bachelor and this has been basically confirmed.

Elly had also about 100,000 + followers, I have the feeling that Bella will have no problems reaching the same number.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:26 pm

IMO Todd was offered the role and turned it down because he wanted to join the police.  I don't think follower numbers have that much of an influence of casting.  Matt A and Lesina (NZ) were both unknowns when they were cast in the past year, as was Georgia who IMO is the best female Lead the AU franchise has had.  

Followers can be bought for about $20 per thousand, and is not a reliable indicator of actual popularity IMO.  Keira currently has 160K followers and I dare say not all of them are legit.  Choosing a Lead based on IG following numbers would be a disastrous approach IMO, and I think TPTB are smart enough to realise that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 pm

I was wondering if Bella possible Purchased some followers already considering her numbers jumped so much higher than everyone else 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:17 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I was wondering if Bella possible Purchased some followers already considering her numbers jumped so much higher than everyone else 🤔

Glad I'm not the only one who wonders these things.  Hugesmile

I often notice daily follower numbers will jump or fall by a solid block of numbers, plus or minus a handful, eg +307 or -295.  Since followers can be bought in blocks of 100 it makes me raise by eyebrows (not just Bella, talking generally about them all; Angie, Keira, Britt H, Abbie, Elly etc)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I was wondering if Bella possible Purchased some followers already considering her numbers jumped so much higher than everyone else 🤔

Glad I'm not the only one who wonders these things.  Hugesmile

I often notice daily follower numbers will jump or fall by a solid block of numbers, plus or minus a handful, eg +307 or -295.  Since followers can be bought in blocks of 100 it makes me raise by eyebrows (not just Bella, talking generally about them all; Angie, Keira, Britt H, Abbie, Elly etc)

I wish IG Audit was still in service!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:30 pm

Between buying followers and paying DM to write stories about them it must add up.  cantstopl

ETA: 15% fake/purchased followers for Angie according to this site, for example:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Ptdckse

Source

Could someone check the stats for Bella and Elly? I wasted my free search on Angie. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333