SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cherry0104 Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:43 pm

I saw back at purple dress lady
Here i got two possible outcome
1. Maybe she look like Maddy, from some angle of the picture
2. Maybe she is also a new intruder again

cherry0104

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Production seem to doubling down on 10 girls went into lockdown dates.   So going from the group picture of 14 girls before they were sent home to the 10 on zoom dates, Locky must of let go Areeba, Laura, Charley and Gemma.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I was wondering if Bella possible Purchased some followers already considering her numbers jumped so much higher than everyone else 🤔

She definitely did in October last year, IMO.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 POnTOJe

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 QLrPCFF

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 TfIxw9r

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo - meant to write October)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I was wondering if Bella possible Purchased some followers already considering her numbers jumped so much higher than everyone else 🤔

She definitely did in November last year, IMO.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 POnTOJe

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 QLrPCFF

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 TfIxw9r

Source

Also I notice it says her engagement rate is only 1.5%. A more authentic profile would be expected to be 3.5 or higher. The fake followers thing is a lot easier to get away with these days now that Insta doesn't show number of likes.

Also interesting her modelling profile has been taken down from her agency website http://www.fivetwentymgt.com/divisions/women . TPTB must be going for the wholesome non-model/influencer vibe.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:58 pm

Good Post I agree @Vjeff Yes.

ETA:  Oh and I checked her posts from October to see if anything significant happened that could have caused her to suddenly gain 4.8K followers at once after months of <100, but there was nothing.  Suspect

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:22 am

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:

She definitely did in November last year, IMO.  Suspect

Source

Also I notice it says her engagement rate is only 1.5%. A more authentic profile would be expected to be 3.5 or higher. The fake followers thing is a lot easier to get away with these days now that Insta doesn't show number of likes.

Also interesting her modelling profile has been taken down from her agency website http://www.fivetwentymgt.com/divisions/women . TPTB must be going for the wholesome non-model/influencer vibe.

Yes, engagement rate matters more than raw follower count! That's how some small influencers who have genuine engagement with their followers can still rake in huge amounts of money.
The fact that they're hiding her modeling history IMO shows they really are pushing an agenda for Bella.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:04 am

Bella is well connected with The World of Bachie.
https://www.novafm.com.au/entertainment/reality-tv/sorry-to-burst-your-bubble-but-bella-isnt-new-to-the-world-of-bachie/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:22 am

Just listened to Miss Dramatic’s podcast interview with Nadine, and girl is as salty as a sea dog laugh out loud
Made some good points about production manipulation, but also was a bit dark about her lack of air time when she was the best, most prettiest girl there :dripdrip  And she’s also been kicked out of the group chat, which is managed by Marlaina, and when asked to name her close friends from the group she said :
Zoe-Clare - Ranga villain, not long for this show
Juliette - Who? Seems to be embroiled with some sort of shittery with Areeba next ep, also not long for this show
Paige - Already gone from this show
so she’s not really that well connected.
And she was quite insistent that Bella and Locky met in Bali (why does everything happen in Bali?) and made an arrangement for her to be F1, saying that she was 95% confident that he chose Bella, but then threw in a bit of Irena and Sportsbet to cover herself.
In hindsight, that’s an hour of my life that I’m never getting back, but I’m happy to take one for the team Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3Mud2hvb3Noa2FhLmNvbS9yc3MvcG9kY2FzdC9pZC8xMjg3NQ/episode/MDI3MjE4NzMtZmYyMi00ZWJlLTlmZGUtNTkzZjg4YjRiN2Uz?hl=en-AU&ved=2ahUKEwj3xpHQ8prrAhX1zTgGHWvJCP0QjrkEegQICxAJ&ep=6
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:55 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Thank you for your sacrifice. :frommeto

I've been trying to keep this in but can't any longer - I can't stand Bella. Don't like her at all. Haven't liked her since the pics of their first date leaked and we found out she was an "influencer".

Really hope the audience sees through TPTBs marketing campaign and we don't get her as Bette '21, though at this stage a lot of viewers seem to be lapping up her golden girl edit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:04 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just listened to Miss Dramatic’s podcast interview with Nadine, and girl is as salty as a sea dog laugh out loud
Made some good points about production manipulation, but also was a bit dark about her lack of air time when she was the best, most prettiest girl there :dripdrip  And she’s also been kicked out of the group chat, which is managed by Marlaina, and when asked to name her close friends from the group she said :
Zoe-Clare - Ranga villain, not long for this show
Juliette - Who? Seems to be embroiled with some sort of shittery with Areeba next ep, also not long for this show
Paige - Already gone from this show
so she’s not really that well connected.
And she was quite insistent that Bella and Locky met in Bali (why does everything happen in Bali?) and made an arrangement for her to be F1, saying that she was 95% confident that he chose Bella, but then threw in a bit of Irena and Sportsbet to cover herself.
In hindsight, that’s an hour of my life that I’m never getting back, but I’m happy to take one for the team Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3Mud2hvb3Noa2FhLmNvbS9yc3MvcG9kY2FzdC9pZC8xMjg3NQ/episode/MDI3MjE4NzMtZmYyMi00ZWJlLTlmZGUtNTkzZjg4YjRiN2Uz?hl=en-AU&ved=2ahUKEwj3xpHQ8prrAhX1zTgGHWvJCP0QjrkEegQICxAJ&ep=6

Wait...she said she was the prettiest there?!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:05 pm

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Thank you for your sacrifice.  :frommeto

I've been trying to keep this in but can't any longer - I can't stand Bella.  Don't like her at all.  Haven't liked her since the pics of their first date leaked and we found out she was an "influencer".  

Really hope the audience sees through TPTBs marketing campaign and we don't get her as Bette '21, though at this stage a lot of viewers seem to be lapping up her golden girl edit.

They are for sure. I just saw an article about the show on Facebook and basically all the comments are the same as the below. I don't dislike her but I very much dislike the fake image of her they are showing to the public - innocent she is not. But she knows how to play her cards right, I will give her that. I feel Chelsie lost her sweet innocent look post-show because she was so heavy on the influencer posting but Bella is much more strategic and subtle on her SM - she very much knows how to play this.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 20200818
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 20200819
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:28 pm

Vjeff wrote:They are for sure. I just saw an article about the show on Facebook and basically all the comments are the same as the below. I don't dislike her but I very much dislike the fake image of her they are showing to the public - innocent she is not. But she knows how to play her cards right, I will give her that. I feel Chelsie lost her sweet innocent look post-show because she was so heavy on the influencer posting but Bella is much more strategic and subtle on her SM - she very much knows how to play this.

Yep, you nailed it.  :yes:

That's why I completely believe the final 2 agreement rumour - she has a quiet smugness to her IMO, like she knows she doesn't have to put herself out there and can safely play the sweet ingénue role because she's getting to the end either way.

This whole Influencer thing boggles my brain - I can't believe these girls seriously think posting a** pics and shilling various products is a respectable career choice.  Yes, I know there is a lot of money in it, but seriously where is the value...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Ve4uTUt

Source

:soapbox Influencing people is just another word for manipulating them, IMO, and is not something to be proud of.

OK rant over.  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333