SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:49 pm

@Bobette I have long since resigned myself to the influencer life style/career choice, but seriously is she selling her a** because that is a whole other career choice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:58 am

@Vjeff can’t remember the exact phrasing, but more than once she referred to herself as one of the prettiest there, although I think she put it across by saying other people were saying she was the prettiest girl there.
She was quite contradictory as well, at one point saying that production wanted her out because she was wise to all their tricks, and then saying that they asked her back as an intruder, and she said no. I’m sure there’s a few nuggets of truth in her interview, but you had to wade through a lot of BS to find them!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:20 am

I've seen a few 'oh, Bella is actually boring' comments on SM since their date. She might think she can just coast to the end but that won't get her far in the eyes of the public (and therefore won't get her the Bachelorette spot if that's what she really wants). As I said in a previous post her acting needs to pick up the pace if she wants to be the public's favourite.

Also other outlets are picking up on her past as a model/actor https://twitter.com/operation_rosie/status/1294147113450786817
It's really not the kind of thing you can hide! the whole plan might end up backfiring on her spectacularly
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:21 am

@leavers Nice find yes

Source

2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:32 am

Put me down as another not warming to Bella. I feel that she’s playing a part, that of the sweet Disney princess, and I find some of her responses sound kind of calculated. Like that bit when she’s meeting Locky, and she says “you’re quite good looking yourself” just sounded kind of rehearsed and fake to me.
But the casual viewers are lapping it up so far, so she could easily be next years Bette. I’d even take Abbie over her, she would at least be more interesting to watch, IMO Bella as Bette would be Snoozeville
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:41 am

Just broke my "I don't listen to podcasts" rule to listen to the interview @leavers posted with Bella's former manager (who also happens to be the guy with the red mullet from Big Brother 2012 if anyone else can remember that far back laugh out loud).  

Really interesting stuff.  In addition to confirming she wants to be an actress (despite having no thesbian training) he also said she is "very well connected" in Sydney social circles and only usually dates guys who manage million dollar startups etc.  

He said Bella would see Locky's "Strength and Honour" tattoo as one step above a BinTang singlet and would never date him if it wasn't for the cameras.  So yeah, someone who knows her personally just confirmed she's only in it for exposure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:02 am

Bobette wrote:Just broke my "I don't listen to podcasts" rule to listen to the interview @leavers posted with Bella's former manager (who also happens to be the guy with the red mullet from Big Brother 2012 if anyone else can remember that far back laugh out loud).  

Really interesting stuff.  In addition to confirming she wants to be an actress (despite having no thesbian training) he also said she is "very well connected" in Sydney social circles and only usually dates guys who manage million dollar startups etc.  

He said Bella would see Locky's "Strength and Honour" tattoo as one step above a BinTang singlet and would never date him if it wasn't for the cameras.  So yeah, someone who knows her personally just confirmed she's only in it for exposure.

Doesn't surprise me - if tou look back at her Insta photos most of the female friends she has are models with 50k+ followers. Which is why I had a giggle when I saw the quote she chose for this caption.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 20200820
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:13 am

On the inside of their wallets maybe. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Bobette wrote:He said Bella would see Locky's "Strength and Honour" tattoo as one step above a BinTang singlet and would never date him if it wasn't for the cameras.  So yeah, someone who knows her personally just confirmed she's only in it for exposure.
I mean, she hooked up with Dean who lives out of his van, so how exclusive can she be? Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

If Bella is as aware of the US franchise as I think she is, I think she's probably going for the JoJo role - devastated F2 after the Bachelor broke the rules and said he loves her, turned Bachelorette. Except JoJo was actually into Ben and was genuinely blindsided and crushed, so I hope Bella took some acting classes before the FRC rolled around because I somehow doubt her "heartbreak" will be as legitimate laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:56 pm

I saw on Reddit that Nadine was apparently on the so dramatic podcast and spilled a lot of tea on BTS stuff. Has anyone listened? I haven’t started the season yet because I’m not really feeling Locky so idk if there’s truth to what she’s saying.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:59 pm

@Hawaii Girl Bella would have made an exception for Dean and his 1.4 million followers IMO.  laugh out loud  Locky is Lead and only has just over 50K.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 SR9nFlm

Source

I agree with your assessment of Bella's game plan, and from what we've seen so far TPTB are doing their utmost to help her achieve it IMO.

@ReneeM go back one page for @Agent99 's podcast summary.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:13 am

@Bobette Thank you!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333