SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 am

@Sprite
Good catch! giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:15 am

@Sprite I posted the link to her acting CV upthread - here it is again below.  IMO it's good that she's not hiding it, and I think a bit of on-camera experience and vocalisation training etc can benefit the Lead.

Bobette wrote:
She's a hot doctor with TV/acting experience - a dynamite combination.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 DOMPDb9

Source

Acting CV: www.aucklandactors.co.nz/actors/details/lesina-nakhid-schuster

There's nothing notable on her CV - some short films and a few local ads.  Interestingly she speaks Spanish, which might have been useful in Argentina (although Argentinian Spanish is slightly different I think?).

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 HLwWeXn

Source

I also found her sister's IG (private profile).  She lives in the US and seems to be an accomplished sportswoman.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 AecIHFE

Source

ETA:  Just noticed this laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 8EsMTR6

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 X9owOb8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Well this is surprising! Kudos to all the sleuthers!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Some thoughts:
- Bummer! I wanted Lily back on my screen. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 1f62a
- Still, what is she up to?
- There is some first class sleuthing going on here!!! :claphands
- Lesina could be a good choice if it’s her. She is quite impressive at a first glance IMO.
- Props to TPTB for diversity.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:05 pm

blueblues wrote:Some thoughts:
- Bummer! I wanted Lily back on my screen. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 1f62a
- Still, what is she up to?
- There is some first class sleuthing going on here!!! :claphands
- Lesina could be a good choice if it’s her. She is quite impressive at a first glance IMO.
- Props to TPTB for diversity.

This is what puzzles me too, @blueblues.  no idea  It feels O/T to be talking about Lily now so I'll make this brief.  

Possible scenarios IMO:

- She's involved in the show in some way (cohost?  "house mother"?).  Subletting her room till Dec 7, SM connections with Art, and synchronised time off SM and return to NZ/SM posting the same day can't be a coincidence... can it?

- She was filming something else and the dates just happened to align.  Winter Games 2.0?  Is that how she knows Jasmine?  Or my initial idea, BiP AU?  Is that why she's in AU now?  But she went quiet a long time before that started filming...

- She was filming something not Bach related.  Something to do with her Youth Ambassador role for the Hearing Impaired?  I even wondered if one of the contestants is Deaf and she knows sign language (yes, I am overthinking it laugh out loud).

- It's nothing to do with TV.  She just went off the grid for a while.  Maybe that head injury she sustained in her car accident was worse than she let on and she needed rehab.  But would be an amazing coincidence with the dates...

I'm thinking the first option is most likely, but it could be something else entirely.  Hope we find out soon! dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:02 pm

@Bobette I like your possible scenarios, IMO I think Lily must be in someway involved, too conincidental and I dont think producers are quite that canny for it all to be just a decoy . . . perhaps she is like a support / mother type role for Lesina? Lily could add a bit of comedic relief and up ratings? Also looks like Lesinas sister has started following bette instagram too

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:08 am

Anyone find out what type of doctor Lesina is?  Maybe a vascular or general surgeon?
http://www.obex.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2017-VSNZ-Registration.pdf

She presented at the NZ Vascular Surgeon Society meeting in 2017
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 Screen15

The producers are going to have to get a really good cast if she's the Bachelorette!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:26 am

@Norcalgal Yes she is a surgical registrar from what I can gather, and she moves around between hospitals (Auckland and Victoria (AU) in the past year).

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 HYPbeqc

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 ITd9HPa

Source

It's no surprise that Flynn the young Wildcard entrant was back so soon bless him; Lesina will be looking for someone with a bit more life experience IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Bobette wrote:@Sprite I posted the link to her acting CV upthread - here it is again below.  IMO it's good that she's not hiding it, and I think a bit of on-camera experience and vocalisation training etc can benefit the Lead.

Yes, I saw that and obviously don't think she is hiding it, but I felt it needed to be highlighted since it is so prominently displayed. I am always wary when there appear to be acting/entertainment aspirations...particularly when it is someone with a more high powered career. Carlton/fitness instructor doesn't phase me as much as say Jake the pilot did. Same with Rachel and Andi. IMO they both wanted something different to the career path they were on. Now she could well be more along the lines of Ashley and Trevor who wanted to pay off their student loans, so I will wait and see. Looking at her instagram with all her posing selfies, it is a little red flag which will influence what I will be keeping an eye on during the season.  Suspect

How old is she?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:57 pm

Bobette wrote:@Norcalgal Yes she is a surgical registrar from what I can gather, and she moves around between hospitals (Auckland and Victoria (AU) in the past year). ...snipped ...

For those unfamiliar with the term 'registrar', it is the same as a fellow in US medical parlance. She's focusing on a surgical specialty (perhaps vascular) and has completed her surgery residency.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Sprite wrote:While I appreciate the excitement, please note that little tidbit after the Doctor....Actress. Just saying.

True but she's no less of a catch because of it imo. And she's not hiding it, she's got that info out there and public, so it's not like they've hired an unknown actor to play a role. I think people who want to be on TV want to be on TV, it doesn't mean they aren't also looking for a relationship. Smiley
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:26 pm

leavers wrote:

Sprite wrote:While I appreciate the excitement, please note that little tidbit after the Doctor....Actress. Just saying.

True but she's no less of a catch because of it imo. And she's not hiding it, she's got that info out there and public, so it's not like they've hired an unknown actor to play a role. I think people who want to be on TV want to be on TV, it doesn't mean they aren't also looking for a relationship. Smiley

That may well be true, but nevertheless, it makes me more skeptical.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose