SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette yes Mike definitelymakes it to top 2 IMO. Tauranga was mentioned regarding deleted White Island scenes, so he gets a homevisit.

All right then we are in BUSINESS!   thumbsup

Mike looks like he would be an excellent match for Lesina from my very brief stalking.  If he's F1 Aaron's sure to be F2 IMO which explains the sullen/defensive vibe I got from his IG pre-show, and if so his edit may get progressively clingier from here on.

This season is turning out to be fantastic!  cheerleader

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Thanks! Very appreciated! I’m on it. ⭐

Awesome look forward to hearing your thoughts.

ETA:  Just realised if Mike's F1 that means there's not a single SC of the F1 in either preview.  

That's going to mess with the statistics.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:49 pm

OK,⭐ VERY quick overview of their charts gives me a not so hopeful future for Mike and Lesina. Sorry!
Yes, major initial attraction, with Mars opposite Sun, Venus trine Pluto plus maybe Moon, Sun sextile Mercury, easy communication, at first,
but maybe soon turn to personality clash, Mars squaring Sun and possibly Moon, Mercury squaring Neptune, possible illusions, idealization from one to the other and different styles of communication. In a nutshell, I’m not seeing a viable long term relationship now. Maybe I will get more info but this pattern is eerily similar to Matt and Chelsie...and we all know how it went! sad
⭐
I want to see the other Michael and his data... maybe there is hope there?

ETA So Aaron has a MUCH better outlook compared to Mike IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:48 pm

Lesina and Lily’s sm acitivity and what I’ve sleuthed makes me think neither one is with anyone or if they are, it’s just for appearance sake.

Lily’s SM during filming lets me know she wasn’t invested in anyone. Quinn deserves someone who would be as into him as he is. If she picks someone then her sm tells me that she isn’t even half serious about it and if it’s Quinn then she lied to him about not leading anyone on imo.

Lesina not even watching her premiere and going off during that time makes me wonder if she chose an intruder. Not that I think it even matters since, due to her sm activity and how she acted on the show egging Marc on to get nude, and her commenting to him and liking his sm pic of him nude and posting on her IG stories the nude drawing of him tells me she’s not in anything serious and if she is with some wine then I feel sorry for her F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 pm

@Astrobach Thanks for your astro insights

@AllAboutLove Thanks for the new threads

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:10 am

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:Doesn't look like anyone's watching live today but I just saw this clip in IG of the intruder intros.  Very interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8npO3RlSsG/

@Bobette can you put Lilys  IG story up that she posted she has a clip of her patting a black chat with Liam pulling a face. Also on his IG page there is banter between himself and Lily all in good fun looks like Liam and Lily are good friend. i have completely forgotten how to do it

@Karina Yeah Liam and Lily are good mates IMO.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 0zIecwv

I think he was cast as an arrogant villain character but his mask has been slipping the past couple of episodes and he seems alright I reckon.  

Meanwhile I find it interesting that Lily felt the need to apologise to Mike, and that she posted it over a picture of RICHIE, not Mike himself. Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 RL891HV

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:18 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:Doesn't look like anyone's watching live today but I just saw this clip in IG of the intruder intros.  Very interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8npO3RlSsG/

@Bobette can you put Lilys  IG story up that she posted she has a clip of her patting a black chat with Liam pulling a face. Also on his IG page there is banter between himself and Lily all in good fun looks like Liam and Lily are good friend. i have completely forgotten how to do it

@Karina Yeah Liam and Lily are good mates IMO.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 0zIecwv

I think he was cast as an arrogant villain character but his mask has been slipping the past couple of episodes and he seems alright I reckon.  

Meanwhile I find it interesting that Lily felt the need to apologise to Mike, and that she posted it over a picture of RICHIE, not Mike himself.  Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 RL891HV

Source
I agree I thought that was really interesting as well I was just doing some research on Mike he looks like a fascinating character a highly accomplished man with a clothing line as well. As someone mentioned previously he was married o Chelsea Winter a very accomplished woman in her own right, author of many great cook books etc. Tonight Arron cames across as imature IMO yet Lesina said tonight she sees him as being mature. He made some very strong moves toward her which is slightly perplexing IMO Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 2498057887

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:28 am

Noting that Mike and Michael still have not made their IGs public.  Interesting.  Also lots of comments on SM about Mike's ex-wife and how she's better off without him.  She seems very popular with the public which might play against him IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:57 am

@Bobette I got a notification that he accepted my follow. He looks like just started IG very recently. Maybe right before he knew he was cast. First / Last post Oct. 9th. Big blank until Nov. 28. And then gradually posting a bit.
Mostly Farm and fishing and guys... no idea
ETA that’s Michael Frood.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Mike Bullot. He looks much older here than in the video clip previously.   Nothing standing out for me about him imo, considering he’s been married before and sm comments about how his ex-wife being better without him. I don’t see him as F1 at all. If anything I think the intruders are brought in to distract. 

ETA: Lily’s comment in her ITM about Mike and him looking like a tennis player who will wear the swear band and arm bands and all that is hilarious laugh out loud that they showed it and it’s not a positive for mike says a lot imo. He gives me a weird vibe watching him. His eyes kind of weird me out. Not into it. 

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 WYgUpPD
IG the bachelorette_nz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:45 am

Mike and Michael still on private. Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:06 pm

I think it’s just a personal choice.  Watching the ep and lesina wasn’t into Mike, Lily was much more than she was. With Mac, he actually said he was interested in Lesina and not Lily. So for those men, eps showed the opposite of what was speculated before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think it’s just a personal choice.  Watching the ep and lesina wasn’t into Mike, Lily was much more than she was. With Mac, he actually said he was interested in Lesina and not Lily. So for those men, eps showed the opposite of what was speculated before.

I think Lily meant she could see Mike as a match for Lesina, not herself.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose