SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:59 am

I have looked at the preview itself now. The girls are reacting to what Art is telling them. Lesina surprised, looks over at Lily who is giddy. Seems like intruders. Definitely not families.
Narrator says it will turn the competition on its head. How could someone who was once sent home do that?
The guys are cheering at someone arriving, but there are also a lot of "WTF". Later they are upset.

Could the intruders be some kind of celebrities or sport stars? The first reaction from the guys is excitement, then they realize they might be toast.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:11 pm

@blueblues when I watch again they all do that cheering boy thing, so they definitely know them so not intruders, if you look closely it kinda looks like Johnathan on the right facing away in one of the last shots of them all in the room, so I think they brought some of the boys back.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:36 pm

@blueblues @Jordan44 Thanks for your interpretations - I'm about to watch the episode now.  Very interested to see Aaron's edit shift and get a look at the next preview.  This season certainly isn't boring I'll give them that!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:35 pm

Theres is an on tv now and Art says there are 5 new bachelors! They must be strong contenders to fly them to Argentina

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Jordan44 wrote:Theres is an on tv now and Art says there are 5 new bachelors! They must be strong contenders to fly them to Argentina

ARE THEY HANDSOME PLEASE I MUST KNOW. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 35 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:51 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud it didn't show them, I guess it's up to us to find them! But I say they HAVE to be, maybe our F1 is amongst them, that would explain the Aaron editing

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:53 pm

Awwwwwww yeah, GAME ON. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 35 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:33 am

Interesting article by local NZ press.  Look how low they have Aaron in the rankings.

The Bachelorette NZ: The Hot List week 3 - the eligible bachelors, rated

We're three weeks in to the first season of The Bachelorette NZ, and it's already been a rollercoaster of a ride.

Between all the dates, group challenges, rose ceremonies, eliminations and a SECOND BLOODY BACHELORETTE we'll forgive you if you've lost track on who's leading the race / races for Lesina and Lily's heart / hearts.

To help you out, we've compiled The Hot List - a weekly top 10 of who we're tipping to get that final rose. It's based on what we like and what we think Lesina and Lily like and there's absolutely no rhyme, reason or science to it beyond that.

We'll be doing the same thing until the lucky bloke(s) get(s) their gal(s).

1. Quinn
Quinn did absolutely nothing noteworthy this week, and that's exactly why he's in the top spot. He's consistently lovely. Quinnsistent if you will. And that's exactly what every woman wants. (Well me anyway, and I'm the one writing this so what I say goes).

He's also super hot and the way he pashes Lily (softly but firmly, while holding both her face and intense eye contact) makes me completely certain that he'd be great at doing Other Bits.

2. Terence
Our very own Honeybadger zoomed his way into second place during the soccer match, with his speedy and "girthy" legs and #vulnerable admission that he's worried about making a good impression on Lily. Love a vulnerable man, love a quick step.

3. Logan
And following close behind is obviously Logan because he surprised Lily with two bags of cheese. Need I say more? No I do not.

4. Tavita
Tavita has been awarded a well-deserved fourth place for battling through a protruding hernia and for revealing it to the woman he's attempting to woo. Stunning and brave.

5. Marc
I mean look, I guess Marc can have the fifth-place spot for getting his genitals out on national television because I suppose he's promoting body positivity? Kind of?

6. George
I feel like sweet George barely got a second of screen time this week, but he did look very hot during the life-drawing class, like a pensive and sexy Jack Dawson.

7. Jesse
Despite being near-nude, drunk and blind-folded in a hot tub with Lily, he didn't make a single move. Absolute tease, jog on.

8. Steve
My god - good girl Sandy turned into bad, leather-jacket Sandy this week, am I right? Despite spending the first two weeks of filming absolutely silent - Steve has well and truly come out of his shell and went a bit rage-y on Aaron for narking on him about his smoking. I don't know about you, but I preferred the previously-mute, sweet but silent Steve. Please come back.

9. Aaron
I'd originally placed my bets on Aaron winning the whole damn thing, but ever since he turned into the class snitch he's had an utter fall from grace in my books. Hot tip mate, if you're going to tattle on all your friends during your Big Brother-esque diary cam, don't film it on your balcony directly above everyone's bedrooms.

10. Liam
Bottom of the heap this week has gotta be Liam, after he announced he was stoked that he "got what he ordered" with Lily, compliments to the chef.

"Yeah so I told the show that I wanted someone Australian, tall, skinny, blonde, blue-eyed and tanned - so I got everything I asked for."

How diverse. A national hero and an absolute shoe-in to be the next face of our banknotes.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm

@Bobette I might take more stock of it if she didn't write that Logan surprised Lily with two bags of cheese! Do these people not edit?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:53 pm

Well this article is one person’s opinion as a viewer on the guys (I agree with some of it).
The problem is that she is somehow trying to predict the outcome based on that, instead of considering what Lily and Lesina are thinking.

Lesina’s concern with Aaron seemed to be that he was falling too fast, and possibly in the wrong way. She couldn’t care less about the petty drama in the house. She just sat there and rolled her eyes for a while, and then she said something like “glad you boys worked it out” and left. laugh out loud

This may be OT, but I can’t help to think about the stark contrast to Peter on Bach US. He never failed to insert himself in any conflict, and would have loved to have every girl ready to throw herself off a cliff for him by episode 3.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm

blueblues wrote:Well this article is one person’s opinion as a viewer on the guys (I agree with some of it).
The problem is that she is somehow trying to predict the outcome based on that, instead of considering what Lily and Lesina are thinking.

Lesina’s concern with Aaron seemed to be that he was falling too fast, and possibly in the wrong way. She couldn’t care less about the petty drama in the house. She just sat there and rolled her eyes for a while, and then she said something like “glad you boys worked it out” and left. laugh out loud

This may be OT, but I can’t help to think about the stark contrast to Peter on Bach US. He never failed to insert himself in any conflict, and would have loved to have every girl ready to throw herself off a cliff for him by episode 3.
All JMO
I was thinking this was going to be more of a clear love story and not like the Bachelorette here in the U.S. Shows how naive I am. Still, I do not think Lesina is going to be able to forget those make-out sessions with Aaron. She acts like a school-girl, hard to remember she is in her 30's. School girls would go for the Aaron. JMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:59 pm

Agreed - I still think Aaron is the clear front runner - some softcore bitchy comments and Logan's attempt to seduce her with dairy products isn't going to change that in a hurry IMO.  

Interesting though that the media ranked him so low.  Seems to me either they're attempting to mislead or they're just clueless about how narratives are fabricated on this show (probably the latter).

The page also has a radio interview with Kurt so he continues to be in the media spotlight for absolutely no reason that I can fathom.  Seriously wondering if he has links to producers.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose