SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:08 am

greentoolcat wrote:A few birdies, who lives in the same town as Aaron, has told me that he has flaunted around and told townspeople that he 'won'. Interesting..

@greentoolcat Doesn't surprise me at all.  

Lesina has been wilfully ignoring all red flags re: Aaron and chose him as her F1 very early IMO. She almost seems annoyed with Mike for being an option, and for trying to get to know her by asking questions.

I think that's why she's finding it so hard to watch.  If it's so obvious to viewers that Aaron's a bad choice (and by comments on SM, it is) it must be uncomfortable to watch yourself make a foolish choice IMO.

As for Aaron, he was putting #TeamAaron on his IG posts literally from night 1.  He saw it as a competition to win as Lesina as a prize IMO.  He may have "won", but I very much doubt they are still together.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 am

Bobette wrote:
greentoolcat wrote:A few birdies, who lives in the same town as Aaron, has told me that he has flaunted around and told townspeople that he 'won'. Interesting..

Lesina has been wilfully ignoring all red flags re: Aaron and chose him as her F1 very early IMO. She almost seems annoyed with Mike for being an option, and for trying to get to know her by asking questions.

I think that's why she's finding it so hard to watch.  If it's so obvious to viewers that Aaron's a bad choice (and by comments on SM, it is) it must be uncomfortable to watch yourself make a foolish choice IMO.

As for Aaron, he was putting #TeamAaron on his IG posts literally from night 1.  He saw it as a competition to win as Lesina as a prize IMO.  He may have "won", but I very much doubt they are still together.

I suspect in the end he won't really have won anything. Lesina will dump his a** and the court of public opinion will hate him. So much for trying any sort of influencer career.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:55 am

Bobette wrote:

So all the puzzle pieces are fitting together Lesina commented to someone on her latest IG post that getting to know Mike if it was meant to be it should be easy. The person said how much Mike seemed to like her. So she was essentially being incredibly disrespectful to him. I suspect that he asks questions sensing that Lesina is not invested in him.

i agree despite every red flag Lesina was invested in Aaron from the beginning. Micheal noted that to Aaron it was a competition. Aarons true colours have been exposed but Lesina really does not take it on board .Nearly every other guy has cited Aaron as being an instigater of conflict. They do like him or respect him. Therefore I am losing respect for Leaina. :yes:

Aaron is a high school teacher in Hamilton and if this gossip is doing the rounds in hamilton where so many people know someone who knows someone chances are its correct and Aaron seems the type who just could not help boasting. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 3806527698

Its very disapointing that Lesina really is not giving anyone else much of a chance.

However, I also agree its unlikely that they are together. Seems odd that she is promoting her dates,get togethers with some of the other guys.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:04 am

Lesina's IG commentary continues to perplex and entertain.  More interesting than the show at this point.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 OCOFmcd

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 IIh1Y2n

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 ZYGozzl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 N0Ne5IH

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 CYJ9pgy

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 S2GcmcG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 am

@Bobette great work I find that last comment really relates to Aaron. "I was always going to make the best decision for me ......regardless of what the show was ' meant " to look like "
So what was it meant to look like ?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:21 am

IMO she's implying she either picks no one, wishes she had, or picked someone being edited as a  "villain" and stands by her choice.

So pretty much what we already speculated. The most interesting part to me is why she's suddenly slamming production so openly.  

Tell us more, Lesina.  2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:38 am

Bette IG has stopped following Lesina . . . .

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:44 am

Jordan44 wrote:Bette IG has stopped following Lesina . . . .

SHUT.  UP.

Has she gone rogue?!?!

Please yes.

Would explain a lot actually; posting all these pics of herself on dates with her recent rejects and now this sudden "attitude".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:56 am

@Bobette looks like it, no mention of being bette on her bio either, Im super intrigied to know what happened at MTA now if that prompted it

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:03 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette looks like it, no mention of being bette on her bio either, Im super intrigied to know what happened at MTA now if that prompted it

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 2498057887  Oh man I love it when things get messy within this franchise.  Now the real entertainment begins... :stirthepot

ETA:  ...and on it goes.  I chose "an option" I knew would make me happiest. Yeah this is a single woman IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 KtbQ7T1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 SOd6SsL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:49 pm

Bobette wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette looks like it, no mention of being bette on her bio either, Im super intrigied to know what happened at MTA now if that prompted it

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 2498057887  Oh man I love it when things get messy within this franchise.  Now the real entertainment begins... :stirthepot

ETA:  ...and on it goes.  I chose "an option" I knew would make me happiest.  Yeah this is a single woman IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 KtbQ7T1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 SOd6SsL

Source

" an option" sounds very clinical its preparing the audience for Aaron someone who is generally unliked or she is by herself. We all saw the signs now she really is defying TPTB with these clues
Kinda unprofessional IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:15 pm

@Karina Yep, agreed.  :yes:  I think TPTB would be much happier with Lily - she's a pro at this franchise and it shows IMO.

We still have a few weeks to go and Lesina's lips seem to be getting looser by the day.  Pass the popcorn 2pop Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 3806527698

ETA: Other folks are starting to notice something is off (unless this is one of us laugh out loud)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 47 Ocr7ogc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose