SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:14 am

Karina wrote:@Bobette this is a wee bit of the conversation on this post.
lilymcmanus
Dammit, I’m ******** @aaron.mcnabb2
11m5 likesReply
terence.lostadventures.obrien
@lilymcmanus I already called shotgun regardless of star signs.
I have tried to add the link

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 7JdG1tS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:58 am

So that's not even there starsigns - just who they would be good match with so a lot of commenters are getting it wrong. But also in the comments on Tavitas video there is talk of a Hallenstein Brother photoshoot featuring Logan and Quinn but I can't find it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vNXgWlZMf/
"what i’m wondering is why hallensteins did a photoshoot with only two guys, did they possibly give away the two final guys laugh out loud
@kateshellard who were the two?3h
@its.me.liss logan and quinn, i personally think quinn and lily will end up together which is why i wondered if it was maybe the final two but not really sure tbh! "

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:07 am

@Jordan44 Quinn had stories of that photoshoot on his IG (he looks HOT in a red suit BTW laugh out loud).

I didn't see it as a sign of F1 though - on the contrary I saw it more as a "consolation prize" for not winning.  Non-F1s often try to make the most of their 15 mins while the show is airing because the know they'll be quickly forgotten after the finale IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:09 am

@Bobette I didn't think they would be that obvious either!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:14 am

Interesting reply from the show narrator to someone who says they were starting to lose interest until the intruders arrived.  

The plot thickens...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Zzak2ND

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Bobette wrote:@blueblues Thanks for bringing that article over; makes me think me I was right about 2 things:
- She didn't really want to do the show; and
- There's still unresolved feelings from both herself and Courtney IMO.
snipped

Wonder what advice her grandma gave her about Courtney. Those 2 just got each other. It's hard not to compare her with the guys on the show to Courtney.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:07 pm

So weird to me that Lesina isn't watching her own season and is instead relying on other people's opinions and recaps to keep her "sort of" up to date.  Doesn't bode well for the outcome if she can't even bear to watch it back IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 XHKNkBf

Source

ETA:  Just read the recap above that Lesina said was her "favourite".  It conveniently says nothing about Aaron's bitching, whingeing and competitive behaviour, and instead throws Liam under the bus for causing tension in the house.

It also trashes Mike for not wanting to have kids with his ex and "airing dirty laundry". After reading that I'm inclined to think Aaron is F1, and Dr Lesina is in denial about aspects of his personality, and how he acted towards the others.  no no

ETAA:  She didn't watch tonight's episode either!   This is beyond weird now.   dizzy

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 L1TDA8J

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:53 am

Brought over from episode thread:

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:
Yes, I agree, it was very frustrtaing to watch i just wandered off and did other things most of the time. This show should about hopefully a developing connection and there are two Bachlorettes. There are similar comments on  the Bachlorette IG page. Elliot is a lovely guy but neither of the Women is interested in him in terms of a relationship it is just a way to add some drama. Why on earth would Lesina ask Aaron about Mike? Aaron and Lesina interactions really tend to be boring. Whereas Mike has the life experience to challange Lesina i.e. ruthless independence he really turned the tables on her. I really feel as if they two Bettes are almost playing a game with the guys they really have singled out 2 or 3 that they really like and the rest is just to fill out the programme.IMO. Tevita, what a nice guy! Tevita and Steve have really grown on me they just seem the 'real deal'. Maybe Lesina is only seeing Aarons true colours now ans that is why she is not watching the programme. I would love to hear others interpretations. :yes:  :yes:  handwave Would be great to see more of Quinn it is not fair on the guys to be stuck in a small place like Lily said men " need to run"

Re: the first bold, IMO she asked him about Mike because she likes to see how obsessed Aaron is with her and how jealous he gets.  She's asked similar leading questions before which always result in him gushing about her and her beaming with happiness and rewarding him with kisses.  What other people (including me) might see as OTT clinginess she seems to take as proof of sincerity.  Not very smart IMO and it's no surprise her previous partners have all been submissive, nor that she is still single.  

Re: the second bold, you nailed it IMO.  I feel like she's not even giving Mike a chance even though (or perhaps because) he seems more on her level.  IMO she picked Aaron early on and is stubbornly sticking with her choice despite all the red flags, and I definitely think she has stopped watching because she doesn't like what she's seeing regarding him.  If she doesn't watch she can defend her choice and say she trusts her own judgement and isn't going by some "highly edited version of him" when what she's really doing is sticking her head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge she might have made a dumb choice IMO.

NEW THEORY:

So I've been thinking about the fact that Daryl has been absolutely savaging Aaron in his recaps, despite the fact that he was obviously closely allied to Lesina during filming, and they have remained friends post show (he's been photographed out drinking with the girls, and Lesina confirms in her own words that they are still "very good friends"):

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 Gp07WMA

Source

So maybe Lesina has stopped watching the show not because Aaron's F1 and she's in denial of his true colours, but because she has worked it out post show, they've split, and she doesn't want to watch because she's embarrassed to see herself acting like a smitten schoolgirl over someone who turned out to be not what she thought he was.  

Considering Aaron is looking like the clear frontrunner at this point, would Daryl really be that scathing of Aaron if he suspected he was his friend's BF?  Probably not... And I'm guessing Lesina would not still be friends with him and reading/posting comments on his recaps if he was flat out trashing the person she's in a relationship with.

So IMO it's possible Daryl knows exactly how things played out, and his recaps are a way of showing support for his friend, if he feels Aaron did a number on her.  In his latest recap Daryl says: "Aaron proclaims that he's the epitome of what everyone wants and let's just hope that comes with a money back guarantee", and Lesina seemed to enjoy it.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 O5VKecm  

Source

That sounds to me like he's implying Lesina has buyer's regret, don't you think?   question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 am

Could someone give me the site where I can watch this. I lost it or else something happened to the site because I can no longer find it. Thank you
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 am

just me wrote:Could someone give me the site where I can watch this. I lost it or else something happened to the site because I can no longer find it. Thank you

It's www.bachelorarchive.com @just me but I just checked the page and it looks like it's currently down (maybe maintenance?)

ETA:  Well crap.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 1f629   Who complained?  I WANT NAMES!   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 39 3806527698

Source

Will you be able to blog tonight's episode for us, @Sprite?   Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:43 am

@Bobette Yes I agree, it's very odd that Lesina is okay with Daryl's commentery even though he's dragging Aaron's through the mud. Yet many signs point to him being F1 so perhaps your theory on buyers remorse is correct? The only other F1 potential I see is Mike yet his IG private, suspicious.

However Lesina could just not be watching because as the show progresses she's comming off worse, she started off sophisticated and smart but now just giggly and nieve.

They really should rename the show though since it's all about the bromances

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:49 am

@Bobette thanks for the info on the bachelor archive link! I just posted in viewing links if anyone knows what happened. I will copy your post over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose