SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:29 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think it’s just a personal choice.  Watching the ep and lesina wasn’t into Mike, Lily was much more than she was. With Mac, he actually said he was interested in Lesina and not Lily. So for those men, eps showed the opposite of what was speculated before.

I think Lily meant she could see Mike as a match for Lesina, not herself.

Yes, that is my perception as well Lily realised quick smart that Mike :fanningfan was match for Lesina not herself.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:07 pm

Guys.  GUYS.  Surely they're not stupid enough make it this obvious.  Are they messing with us?

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 MwUAicA

Source

Lily's IG story from the end of Jan.  Definitely the same place and the same day IMO (identical weather).

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 LgbaKgv

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 AvQ2P7r

Source

Either way she's clearly not with Quinn IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:24 pm

Bobette wrote:Guys.  GUYS.  Surely they're not stupid enough make it this obvious.  Are they messing with us?

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 MwUAicA

Source

Lily's IG story from the end of Jan.  Definitely the same place and the same day IMO (identical weather).

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 LgbaKgv

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 AvQ2P7r

Source

Either way she's clearly not with Quinn IMO.

Mmmm interesting On Lilys latest post she has a photo of her kissing Quinn saying something like whose lips will be next and Rchie posts that he hope its him. if you can post it @Bobette that would be great also the photos of Liam are hilarious but ,yes, its either in agreement with Quinn to throw people off the track or they are not together. it maybe that Quinn is on the outer anyway he would make a fantastic Bachelor next year !!!! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:25 pm

@Bobette omg I knew it was familiar but I couldn't find source!
Yes I think they kind of mucked up here! Lol
I still think Lily didn't choose either Quinn or Richie and is continueing to see how it goes with both of them

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:41 pm

IMO Quinn got dumped and is pissed.  He hasn't posted anything of his dates with Lily on IG and in one of his stories last weekend some guy went up to him with a rose and he practically slapped their hand away. laugh out loud 

Copied from his thread:

Bobette wrote:In his latest IG story Quinn seems pretty salty/embarrassed when Bette is brought up: https://www.instagram.com/stories/qryan46/

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 J881lTH

Source

Lily was clearly with Richie at the sunflower farm but I could see them just being mates and posting it to see who takes the bait ( hi ).  He's surprisingly witty on IG though - I could actually see it working, in the short term at least.

@Karina - nice spotting on the comment exchange.   yes

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Es9CKGh

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 F4ebpnz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Bobette wrote:IMO Quinn got dumped and is pissed.  He hasn't posted anything of his dates with Lily on IG and in one of his stories last weekend some guy went up to him with a rose and he practically slapped their hand away. laugh out loud 

Copied from his thread:

Bobette wrote:In his latest IG story Quinn seems pretty salty/embarrassed when Bette is brought up: https://www.instagram.com/stories/qryan46/

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 J881lTH

Source

Lily was clearly with Richie at the sunflower farm but I could see them just being mates and posting it to see who takes the bait ( hi ).  He's surprisingly witty on IG though - I could actually see it working, in the short term at least.

@Karina - nice spotting on the comment exchange.   yes

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 Es9CKGh

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 F4ebpnz

Source

Whoa @Bobette great work bowdown i agree with that is my take on it as well. Quinn posted a IG photo of him and another guy with 2 attratctive women after competing in some race. :thud

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:37 am

Bobette wrote:Guys.  GUYS.  Surely they're not stupid enough make it this obvious.  Are they messing with us?
speechless
That’s basically a smoking gun. They live in different parts of the country and would not casually hang out.
It could possibly be a fake out, but it almost never happens that leads do that, even if sheuthers want to believe it when things don’t add up.
Richie may have good content, but he has had Instagram for 2 1/2 years and posted only 14 pics (11 before yesterday), so I would not call him SM savvy. I can easily see him slip up like this.

It’s not that surprising IMO. The moment Lily said “effortless”, Richie became the new frontrunner in my eyes, and they haven’t even kissed yet.
I always thought that all those pictures from distant places with no people where from SHVs. I hope I’m right.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 am

blueblues wrote:It could possibly be a fake out, but it almost never happens that leads do that, even if sheuthers want to believe it when things don’t add up.

I think it adds up a little too easily; that's why I'm skeptical. laugh out loud  But yeah maybe he just didn't realise anyone would notice.  If they are together they're having fun with it IMO.

I'm hoping for an unexpected ending - Lily picks Richie and Lesina picks no one.  The more I see of Aaron the more I yikes, and Mike seems almost scared of her at this point. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 38 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:27 am

How love and a heartbreaking tragedy gave Lily McManus the courage to say yes to The Bachelorette
Great article about Lily

This is so sad. Apparently she wasn’t sure if she should accept to be the lead.
But a week after she received the casting call, Lily was given a devastating reminder to grasp every opportunity.

"My grandma was diagnosed with bowel cancer and given about a week to live," shares Lily, who flew to Australia the next day.

"I was sitting on her hospital bed, explaining the show's concept of two girls and 25 guys, and having to date them," she recalls.
"She said the show sounded awful, but asked, 'Why are you stressing about this? Just give it a go, be genuine and honest. Be Lily and see where it gets you.'"

It was the tipping point.

"I looked at this gnarly, rough and raw Australian woman from a completely different generation – on her death bed – telling me to make the most of it," tells Lily, whose grandma sadly passed away a week later. "She was a great woman and there's a lot of her in me. She never got to watch the show but I think she'd be really happy I did it."

On a happier not, she says this about Lesina: "She's a great person and just radiates niceness. She's like a little puppy – you can't help but love her!" laugh out loud

And of course she told Courtney, who was very supportive, but won’t watch.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 am

What a special moment with her grandma that she will never forget. sad

It sounds like they, Lily and Lesina really became good friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:00 pm

@blueblues Thanks for bringing that article over; makes me think me I was right about 2 things:
- She didn't really want to do the show; and
- There's still unresolved feelings from both herself and Courtney IMO.

Meanwhile thanks to @Karina who found this post on Mike's Twitter from the time of his divorce - seems he's a deep thinker.

Source

He STILL hasn't made his IG public, which I doubt they'd let him do if he were F1.  I wonder if he regrets doing the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Bobette wrote:@blueblues Thanks for bringing that article over; makes me think me I was right about 2 things:
- She didn't really want to do the show; and
- There's still unresolved feelings from both herself and Courtney IMO.

Meanwhile thanks to @Karina who found this post on Mike's Twitter from the time of his divorce - seems he's a deep thinker.

Source

He STILL hasn't made his IG public, which I doubt they'd let him do if he were F1.  I wonder if he regrets doing the show.

Yes @Bobette that was my initial reaction seems unlikely producers Bachloette PR them would be okay with mike keeping his IG private. He seems a private type of person so maybe he is really regretting making himself so open to public scrutiny. :Bendog IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose