SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:33 pm

Jordan44 wrote:@kiwilaura80 Yes I think it's Michael, his IG has him back in November so he's out soon.
I think the only HTD we are certain about are Aaron and Richie, guessing by previous sleuthing.
Saw an ad on TV but couldn't see Elliott so he's out next IMO.
Interesting IG post from Kurt, looks like a bunch of the boys were out to dinner with their dates, I didn't grab a screen shot but Logan was there (no sign of Lesina!) and you can hear someone say to put the camera away!

Good spotting
Now to Love has a big article a interview with Aaron he is bleating on about the negative media attention he is receiving and how a radio announcer called him s plonker. Will cut and paste. He prattles on about feeling justification about telling Lesina about Liam. That he was there because of his strong feelings for Lesina. Blah blah he still came across as a whiney guy.
So here's the reason I brought this to the group's attention Is this article to soften public opinion because he is F1? Or is it because he leaves soon?

Also last week Womans Day had a spread with Lily and Jodi the voice over person.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:02 pm

Who bolts from the Bachelorette? - NZ Heraldwww.nzherald.co.nz › spy › news › article
5 hours ago - Who bolts from the Bachelorette? Three men leave The Bachelorette this week, one in a rose ceremony and two in a walkout. It seems some of the lads turned the tables on the bachelorettes in Argentina, wondering whether Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and Lily McManus were genuine and on the show for love.

Could some savvy person bring the above article over very interesting. 3 leave this week. It seems the guys get together and discuss if the women are there for genuine reasons.
Two leave one walks during the RC.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:08 pm

The Bachelorette NZ's Aaron McNabb - Now To Love
www.nowtolove.co.nz › celebrity › aaron-mcnabb-no-regrets-run-ins-wi...''But unfortunately we moved on to episode 13, and that's where
things started to unravel.
Lesina experienced her first red flag: How could Aaron feel love after such a short time? she asked.
Meanwhile, bubbling beneath the surface were growing tensions between Aaron and the other boys.
Of all the guys on the show, it would be fair to say that Aaron has had the most run-ins with the other bachelors.
First, he fell offside with Steve when he told Lesina that Steve smoked.
Lesina had asked, Aaron explained, but Steve felt he'd been thrown under the bus and was especially annoyed that he'd been singled out when other guys in the house smoked too.
Then he upset Logan by talking about him behind his back in a piece to camera that Logan overheard.
There was a drunken stoush with Jesse in a bar that seemed to be about the Steve incident.
And then intruder Mike Bullot joined the cast and Lesina's head was turned, causing Aaron to feel less sure about his place in Lesina's heart.
Clearly feeling the pressure he made a move right out of left field by pulling Lily aside to tell her that Liam had a girl waiting 'on the outside'.
He'd heard the news second-hand after Liam had confided in Jesse.
But while Lily was grateful to Aaron for passing on the information, sending Liam home as a result, some of the guys in the house believed he'd only done it to ensure that he wasn't the one sent home at the next rose ceremony.
Meanwhile Lesina observed, "You're always at the centre of the drama."

We're now at the pointy end of the series, with everything starting to get very real. In real life filming has wrapped, with Lesina, Lily and the bachelors back out in the real world.
This week Now To Love caught up with Aaron in the bowels of the TVNZ building, far from prying eyes and ears.
"How do you feel about watching yourself on TV at the moment?" I ask him and he can only smile and shake his head.
"At the start of the show my edit was amazing. That was easy to watch, I was one of the front runners," he says.
"Man, I didn't realise I was unravelling as much as they're making it out to be and its definitely getting harder to watch."
He has experienced some negative feedback on social media, and says that has been causing him to not sleep at night.
"I'm churning over comments from people and then thinking 'do I really come across like that?'
"Today there was a radio interview and I got called a douche by a radio presenter and I was well okay that's cool, you don't understand what's happening but cool to have your opinion.
"I'm trying the best I can to push things to the side and not really react or deal with it."
Despite the backlash he says he has no regrets about anything he did or said on the show.
"Every decision that I made I thought through for the most part, and I would have handled it exactly the same way if I went back in - so I
don't regret anything."

Aaron says the reason he told Lily about Liam was that by that point he was more friends with her than Liam and he was simply "looking out for a friend".
"I had heard something that could potentially hurt her and I knew she was a smart girl and she would take anything I said with a grain of salt and then get to the bottom of however she felt.
"I didn't owe Liam anything. And Jesse was probably gutted because Liam had only told him so the fact that it had even got to me was his fault."
Did he feel threatened by any of the bachelors in the house? I ask him.
And he says no - "I was the best one there for Lesina" - but he does admit Mike Bullot is the type of guy "who would make lots of girls in the world very happy.
"He's a top quality person. He's got a lot of layers to him and... there's so much value in the person that he is. I really respect him. I've got a lot of time for Mike."
What was it like competing with other men for one woman? I ask him, and he admits it was difficult.
"It's what we signed up for, but it's so unnatural. So if people are saying I was jealous its because yeah I was.
"I didn't want other people to [date Lesina]. Once I knew I liked her I saw myself with her.
"You don't really want anything to come between that but then the nature of the show is there's about 19 other things coming in between that.
"So it was hard to get my head around and then you have those things that take you away from your normal life - you don't have your best mates that you can talk to or the safely of your home network, and you're out of routine.
"I never thought I liked routine but going through that process made me realise that routine is my life. Being a teacher and very structured with holidays and teaching hours... not having that was super weird."

Will Aaron receive Lesina's final rose?
Aaron is contractually obliged to keep the outcome of the series confidential, but I can ask him how he'd feel if he received the final rose, or if he didn't.
If he didn't: "I'd be heartbroken," he says. "I was falling in love with her, for sure."
And if he did: Over the moon.
He's a man who's ready to settle down, get married and start a family.
But between here and there he'd be taking things slow.
"On the show I found out a lot of things about her that I really liked and at the start of any relationship that's what keeps you interested and as time progresses you find out more and more and more.
"In the real world, to begin with, our relationship would look like we're trying to figure it out. We'd still be very much at the beginning part of the relationship, so you'd be getting to know what real life is going to look like.''

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:08 pm

Karina wrote:
Who bolts from the Bachelorette? - NZ Heraldwww.nzherald.co.nz › spy › news › article

5 hours ago - Who bolts from the Bachelorette? Three men leave The Bachelorette this week, one in a rose ceremony and two in a walkout. It seems some of the lads turned the tables on the bachelorettes in Argentina, wondering whether Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and Lily McManus were genuine and on the show for love.

Could some savvy person bring the above article over very interesting. 3 leave this week. It seems the guys get together and discuss if the women are there for genuine reasons.
Two leave one walks during the RC.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:25 am

@Karina I saw that article on Aaron but got bored reading it.
That's an interesting article by NZ Herald, IMO Mike AND Michael will leave, leaving Lesina with just two HTDs

Also interesting is the subtle plug about Richie's business, fits in with the ideas on his thread about Lily and him making an agreement prior to show

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:36 am

[quote="Jordan44"]@Karina I saw that article on Aaron but got bored reading it.
That's an interesting article by NZ Herald, IMO Mike AND Michael will leave, leaving Lesina with just two HTDs[/quote
@Jordan44 I know so sorry it was super boring but I posted it because I wanted some provocation to get some discussion happening because does he walk out? Mike also is digging down and IMO Lesina is not all she seems she has an ulterior motive for being there

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:41 am

@Karina I don't think Aaron would walk, IMO he's in it for the public ego boost. (Though arn't most of them)
But yes perhaps the article was meant to soften his public image in prep for F1 ? scratch

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:43 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Karina I don't think Aaron would walk, IMO he's in it for the public ego boost. (Though arn't most of them)
But yes perhaps the article was meant to soften his public image in prep for F1 ? scratch

Ahh yes,thanks for that. :yes: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:47 am

@Karina Check out this one . . .

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12316612

Both Mike and Michael are gonners IMO

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:24 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Karina Check out this one . . .

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12316612

Both Mike and Michael are gonners IMO

Yes, it really looks that way. I feel for Mike he seems to really like her. Michael he was never given a chance anyway.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:55 am

Karina wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:@Karina Check out this one . . .

Both Mike and Michael are gonners IMO[/quote

Yes, it really looks that way. I feel for Mike he seems to really like her. Michael he was never given a chance anyway.

Just read a comment on Lesinas IG someone said that Big McNabb has been going around Hamilton saying he won Lesina replied oh dear with two hearts. For goodness sake its getting annoying now

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:09 am

@Karina :yes:

She's super single and doesn't care who knows anymore IMO.  Glad we have our forum to prove we picked it weeks ago.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 EGEIP27

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 VnoUQjg

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose