SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Or maybe Lesina knew? Her IG post is a little cryptic.
The 'alleged' wife https://nz.linkedin.com/in/ally-masters-520000b3

And yes I think Lesina is single 'now' to.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:39 pm

@Jordan44 I've found a lot of Lesina's captions and comments to be quite cryptic lately. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:42 am

Jordan44 wrote:Or maybe Lesina knew? Her IG post is a little cryptic.
The 'alleged' wife https://nz.linkedin.com/in/ally-masters-520000b3

And yes I think Lesina is single 'now' to.

That explains a lot it seemed quite odd to decide on Micheal over Steve but that really does explain a possible ratiioanle and if the TPTB found this out they would must definitely want to preempt any surprises

Latest interview with Steve is also very interesting.

Why do you think that Mike is the only one that does not have an open IG page ? Will there 2 or 3 home visits ?

i am fascinated with Lesinas lack of interest in watching the episodes especially lately ? she seems embarrassmed. IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:42 am

@Karina I'm thinking 2, possibly 3 HV, we had white Island (Tauranga) which we assume Aaron ( but article did say they filmed at 8 sights that day), and Lily in Canterbury (based on IG assume Richie).
I really like that Mike has stayed quiet on SM, I think he has stuck to his guns on this and not let TPTB sway him.
Lesina is watching definitely, but she is indeed clearly embarassed, probably because she picked Aaron and is regretting her choIce, IMO. Should have gone Mike IMO.

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:46 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Karina I'm thinking 2, possibly 3 HV, we had white Island (Tauranga) which we assume Aaron ( but article did say they filmed at 8 sights that day), and Lily in Canterbury (based on IG assume Richie).
I really like that Mike has stayed quiet on SM, I think he has stuck to his guns on this and not let TPTB sway him.
Lesina is watching definitely, but she is indeed clearly embarassed, probably because she picked Aaron and is regretting her choIce, IMO. Should have gone Mike IMO.

Thanks so much for that information. So interesting. When Mike was sharing with Lesina I thought if he senses that she is not going to choose him I hope he has the courage to leave as after experiencing a traumatic break up it would be so terrible to be publicly rejected.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:41 pm

IMO Lesina is being so unfair and harsh on Mike because of him being married before, but wasn't someone else (besides Steve) also married before, was it Logan I can't recall? @Bobette @Karina do you remember?

The guide for next week says "Tonight, one bachelor's explosive secret sends shock waves through the mansion!" https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide, I wonder if this has anything to do with Mike and that's why his IG is private, prempting it?

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:49 pm

@Jordan44 Yep it was Logan and Lesina barely flinched (maybe because she already knew she wasn't interested in him?).  

There are many double standards on display with this season IMO - e.g. Glenn got shamed and sent home for being undecided between the women but when Richie does the same it's apparently fine...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:55 pm

@Bobette Oh completely double standards. I wonder why she more okay with Logan being married, but Mike's getting interrogated? I wonder who Logan was married to

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:58 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette Oh completely double standards. I wonder why she more okay with Logan being married, but Mike's getting interrogated? I wonder who Logan was married to

Yes, great observations @Jordan44 and @Bobette it just seems totally illogical that Logan who was previously married and i suspect Lesina found out about Steve (thats why he was eliminated) to then mercilessly hound and interrogate Mike especially when she knows NZ is a small country and Mikes divorce was known and sadly some people would want to hear some salacious gossip. I just cannot understand her angle. Aaron admitted he had been a player and had been mean to women in the past I certainly would have honed in on that piece of information and asked lots of questions about that. IMO Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 3806527698

Lesina is not really interested in Logan IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:@Jordan44 Yep it was Logan and Lesina barely flinched (maybe because she already knew she wasn't interested in him?).  

There are many double standards on display with this season IMO - e.g. Glenn got shamed and sent home for being undecided between the women but when Richie does the same it's apparently fine...

Yes, so true thanks for pointing that out.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:02 am

So many interesting/telling comments from Lesina.  

Sounds like she hasn't watched the show since the FIRST WEEK.  And such flimsy excuses (I'm in Australia!  I like other people to tell me what happened!).  Uh huh.   Rolling Eyes  

Pretty sure the truth is she made a bad decision she regrets and doesn't want to relive it.  Guess she can't say that since it would be too much of a spoiler but geez. duh

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 80nRSG7

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 3pF3Ecl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 FWIxNra

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 SzwNQyh

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 4UETQj1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 74TIc5Q

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 YmRkqMr

"Whatever happens..."

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 7SSL2sf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:51 am

Bobette wrote:So many interesting/telling comments from Lesina.  

Sounds like she hasn't watched the show since the FIRST WEEK.  And such flimsy excuses (I'm in Australia!  I like other people to tell me what happened!).  Uh huh.   Rolling Eyes  

Pretty sure the truth is she made a bad decision she regrets and doesn't want to relive it.  Guess she can't say that since it would be too much of a spoiler but geez.  :duh
@Bobette if you scroll down further Lesina replied to someone who commented that none of the guys looked hubby material
Lesina replied that she was not looking for a engagement, dating but marriage something long term. So that leaves Mike out at this stage he wants a connection maybe taking it slow. Lots of negative comments about Aaron.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 80nRSG7

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 3pF3Ecl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 FWIxNra

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 SzwNQyh

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 4UETQj1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 74TIc5Q

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 YmRkqMr

"Whatever happens..."

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 43 7SSL2sf

Source

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose