SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:56 pm

blueblues wrote:@Karina Yes, really sweet.
I am 3 episodes behind by now, but I hear that Quinn is still Lily’s front runner. I like him a lot, but there is a ton of clues pointing at Richie as her final pick (in his contestant thread). It’s funny that Lily, who many seemed to think would not be successful on the show, now has two great guys who she really likes to choose from.

I still haven’t given up on Lesina though.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 2020-015

@blueblues many thanks, :Thanktwo yes, the clues do point to Richie for Lily and for Lesina Aaron.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Yeah Lily's either with Richie or no one IMO.  Quinn may have posted the pic but his caption doesn't mention Lily at all.  He is behaving very much like an F2 IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 BcVUn4a

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed image link)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm

@Bobette Do you mean she is with Richie or no one?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Do you mean she is with Richie or no one?

LOL, that is what I wondered too. I hope she is with herself laugh out loud. hehehe hehehe

So do people think Lesina is single now? Unpopular opinion on these parts (not so much Reddit), but I like Aaron. I'm sure some is jealousy, youth, editing, and truth. *edited* At least he gives off vibes that he cares about her. I'd probably act the same way, though I'm sure it is a turn off, but it is nature. Who else besides Jesse, maybe Mike/Steve/Quinn, actually care?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members opinions ARE NOT TO BE CHALLENGED)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Do you mean she is with Richie or no one?

Yes :yes:  I haven't been able to watch the past 3 episodes so not sure of their current dynamic on the show but SM activity suggests he's the F1 if anyone IMO.  Can't see it lasting though TBH.

And yes I think Lesina is single.  IMO she picked Aaron at the FRC but had buyer's remorse.  The casting left a lot to be desired if she felt her best option was a clingy, womanising Alpha male, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:15 am

@Bobette Isn't lily wearing the same dress that Lily wore in the promo shoot?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:17 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette Isn't lily wearing the same dress that Lily wore in the promo shoot?

Which promo shoot @Jordan44?  The one at the very beginning of season?

ETA: Lesina still not watching. Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 XcVs0EB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:24 pm

Bobette wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette Isn't lily wearing the same dress that Lily wore in the promo shoot?

Which promo shoot @Jordan44?  The one at the very beginning of season?

ETA:  Lesina still not watching.  Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 XcVs0EB

Source

Thanks for posting @Bobette have a look at the comment section, very interesting. hi IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 pm

@Bobette Lily's wearing a white off the shoulder dress, which Lesina wears in a promo shoot.

IMO Lesina is watching via Bachelor Archive, but legally she won't be able to say she is.

That RC was interesting, they looked super close, and it doesn't make sense to keep the Michael over Steve. From what we've heard about Steve, I wonder if TPTB influenced Lesina to get him out before HV's?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 pm

Jordan44 wrote:I wonder if TPTB influenced Lesina to get him out before HV's?

:yes: Didn't want to risk any nasty surprises at HTDs, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Bobette wrote:

Why do you think this @Bobette? What kind of nasty surprises?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Why do you think this @Bobette? What kind of nasty surprises?

Well rumour has it Steve was not entirely single while on the show.  As in, still married.  Allegedly :halo:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose