SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Bobette wrote:@Karina Yep, agreed.  :yes:  I think TPTB would be much happier with Lily - she's a pro at this franchise and it shows IMO.

@Bobette absolutely, Lily puts things out there they are playful  giggling and delightful. Lilys stories are hilarious rofl  Lesinas comments are really about making digs at TPTB etc. For example as per a previous post re Mike her comment that  getting to know him should be easy if its meant to be Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 3806527698 (really), such a almost gaslighting comment re Mike. JMO i might be wrong. :yes:

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:13 pm

Well as I said Lily considers this her job, see the IG post from stolengirlfriends club which tags her on the 6th Nov, she actually wrote her occupation was a "Reality TV hoe"

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:30 pm

cantstopl I love how she owns it.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 am

Update on show bios:

Sunday 15 March7:00 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, the bachelor numbers are dwindling in the house, causing some to become desperate. But the tables will be turned at the cocktail party when Lesina is floored by a bachelor's question.

Monday 16 March7:30 PM - 8:35 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, with home visits looming, one bachelorette has to cope with her toughest decision yet. And as pressure mounts, one bachelor makes a dramatic exit!

Tuesday 17 March7:30 PM - 8:35 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, with the shock of the previous rose ceremony still fresh, the pressure is getting to the guys that are left. Plus, Lesina's one-on-one date ends in a way that no one could have predicted!

Sunday 22 March7:00 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) The Bachelorettes have serious doubts about two of the bachelors as they head into a rose ceremony. Then, back in New Zealand the home visits begin!

Monday 23 March7:30 PM - 9:05 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, one bachelor's comment leaves his relationship with Lily hanging by a thread - can he clear the air and redeem himself? Later, who will impress the parents?

Tuesday 24 March7:30 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, with the final cocktail party and rose ceremony looming, Lesina and Lily face their toughest decisions so far. Who will fall short and be sent home?

Source https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

Looking at this they could wrap it up in 32 Episodes

Last edited by Jordan44 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed to date order)

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 am

Jordan44 wrote:Update on show bios:

Sunday 15 March7:00 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, the bachelor numbers are dwindling in the house, causing some to become desperate. But the tables will be turned at the cocktail party when Lesina is floored by a bachelor's question.

Sunday 22 March7:00 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) The Bachelorettes have serious doubts about two of the
bachelors as they head into a rose ceremony. Then, back in New Zealand the home visits begin!

Monday 16 March7:30 PM - 8:35 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, with home visits looming, one bachelorette has to cope with her toughest decision yet. And as pressure mounts, one bachelor makes a dramatic exit!

Tuesday 17 March7:30 PM - 8:35 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, with the shock of the previous rose ceremony still fresh, the pressure is getting to the guys that are left. Plus, Lesina's one-on-one date ends in a way that no one could have predicted!

Monday 23 March7:30 PM - 9:05 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, one bachelor's comment leaves his relationship with Lily hanging by a thread - can he clear the air and redeem himself? Later, who will impress the parents?

Tuesday 24 March7:30 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, with the final cocktail party and rose ceremony looming, Lesina and Lily face their toughest decisions so far. Who will fall short and be sent home?

Source https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

Looking at this they could wrap it up in 32 Episodes

Many thanks my bet is Mike walks out hence his closed IG account

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 am

Bobette wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:Bette IG has stopped following Lesina . . . .

SHUT.  UP.

Has she gone rogue?!?!

Please yes.

Would explain a lot actually; posting all these pics of herself on dates with her recent rejects and now this sudden "attitude".

So it looks like a few of the cast (michael, liam, lily, daryl) have removed the mention of bette from their bios .... Was it in their contracts that they only needed that until they filmed the tell all OR did something go very wrong at the tell all?! I could see the cast completely turning on production... Option 3 is drumming up interest in a season that has gone on too long.

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:37 am

@Batmouth I agree it looks like the contractual period may have ended with the reunion/MTA - the timing is too coincidental IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:35 am

Taken from Lesina’s latest post after show shot with Micheal and Glenn.
@Bobette has posted some of these replies to her post, Her replies are a minefield from how Glen is a great guy, so is Michel etc etc.
Then there are replies to questions like this. I think @Bobette may have already posted it. But fancy saying ‘they are all lovely guys but not my guy’ so is she saying they are all lovely guys but not for me so I am not with ay of them.

‘’I don’t think there is anyone among these guys that stands out. You deserve better. Hope you didn't pick Aaron.''1d9 likesRep

dr_lesina
''@cilly_me101 heya! Yea you might be right.. All lovely lovely guys. But maybe but not “my guy”? I guess I’ve still got some time to figure it out. ‘’❤

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:40 am

Thank you for the welcomes!

I wonder if Lesina has blocked The Bachelorette IG page? If she did that, it would show them not following each other? I can't see that she is following them either.
Also might explain her sudden frankness.

Doesn't bode well for the finish, but to be honest I can't see a good match for Lesina. And to be brutally honest, I am not sure she was ever there for the right reasons anyway.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:44 am

I wonder if it is Michael who has the dramatic exit, rather than Mike walking out? Don't we think she does a home visit to his town?

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:19 am

kiwilaura80 wrote:I wonder if it is Michael who has the dramatic exit, rather than Mike walking out? Don't we think she does a home visit to his town?
Yes, good point it does look like they do a visit to his home town

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:41 am

@kiwilaura80 Yes I think it's Michael, his IG has him back in November so he's out soon.
I think the only HTD we are certain about are Aaron and Richie, guessing by previous sleuthing.
Saw an ad on TV but couldn't see Elliott so he's out next IMO.
Interesting IG post from Kurt, looks like a bunch of the boys were out to dinner with their dates, I didn't grab a screen shot but Logan was there (no sign of Lesina!) and you can hear someone say to put the camera away!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose