SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:36 am

Episode 3 tomorrow night.

Per Art: next week there will be 4 episodes (S M T W) as well as the following week also 4 episodes.
Then back to 3 episodes per week after that (S M T).
I’m not sure how many episodes total.

That was fun. I really like Lesina. She’s a great bachelorette!!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:05 am

Haven't watched the episode yet ( Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 1f62b ) but just saw a clip on IG here and there were some girls with Lesina at the GD.  

Who are they?  question

I'm wondering if Lily might have been involved in a similar capacity; on a group date in NZ, before they left for Argentina?  

That way should could have potentially done Bette NZ mid-late Oct and then straight on to BiPAU early Nov through Dec.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 am

One is a radio person ( Brett) ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:28 am

OK thanks @Astrobach, so potential for them to bring in other NZ "celebs" then...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Skux Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:55 pm

It's good to be back haha.

I'm enjoying this, the tone of the whole show is a lot more casual than the Bachelor NZ series which took itself a little too seriously, with the GoPro scenes of the boys hanging out and the snarky narration. I like that they don't make a big deal out of date selection with cryptic letters and fake tension of name announcements, they just say who's on the date and go. Lesina is a fantastic bachelorette, intelligent and observant and frankly out of the league of some of these guys.
Skux
Skux

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:59 pm

welcomeback @Skux Good to have you back and I agree! Lesina is fantastic and definitely a league above most of these guys (I think Art the host is as well). But hopefully she still finds someone and makes a red hot go of it and it works out. Only takes one. 

I also like the more relaxed and realistic feel of the show. Art on the Real Pod podcast said that this season was far more realistic than his own. He said the producers and show let the guys be themselves a lot more and it was more relaxed and not the manipulation behind the scenes etc. He really said it was laid back and given Art hung out with the guys himself, ate with them etc, it has that more laidback vibe to it, giving it a more realistic/less "produced" feel to it. Likewise with the narration and Art on camera giving his thoughts (he said in his interview it was natural to do so, like talking on his instagram stories). I am really enjoying it so far. I find the overt manipulation the US show does to be off-putting, so this is a breath  of fresh air :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:14 pm

Episode 2

@AllAboutLove I’m 1 min 10 secs into the ep and already back to thinking Kurt’s F1 and Aaron’s headed for heartbreak.  laugh out loud They open with the narrator saying:

“In a competition where creating a spark is everything…” over this footage of Lesina and Kurt, plus a voiceline from him saying “this could be the one”.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 1W64Nv8

If there was a tonne of him in the promo I’d think they want us to be looking at him as a contender early, only to flame out mid-season (ala Marc, IMO)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 5iRFjjt

But hiding him in the promo at the end of ep 1 then immediately reminding viewers at the start of ep 2 how Lesina pursued him in ep 1 is F1-ish editing to me.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 LhAv28G

LOVE THE BTS FOOTAGE!  I could watch a whole show of just what they get up to between filming.  Can we have this on the next AU season please TPTB?

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 UNQtogE

Aaron's date

Lesina thinks Aaron is hot and I don't think that requires an IMO. laugh out loud  She laughs a lot and touches him at every opportunity.  But she's not sure about him "longterm".

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 EGFim1F

The conversation is good and Aaron says all the right things, but to me she still seems skeptical.  He gets the rose and in unprecedented Bette scenes, THEY EAT THE CHEESE.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 LhsFAxW

When Aaron gets back from the mansion, Marc is casually brushing his teeth in the loungeroom and everyone's just ignoring it like he's not a complete psychopath.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 CpYPeCb

YO! I spy a hat match.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 AGhJXxM

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 UIWCrHQ

Source: Episode 1 season preview

Group Date

Basically just an excuse to get the guys half naked but handy for tattoo sleuthing.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 VoHm8H0

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 U999Ng6

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 NgrJxFI

Not keen on Tavita but he reminds me of the hot guy from Poldark so I'll allow it.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 Jg9hwVT

Source

I'm dropping Jonathan out of my Top 4 after reviewing his IG activity.  Current standings for me after ep 2:

F1 Kurt
F2 Aaron
F3 Logan
F4 Maybe Quinn - he got the FiR, is being portrayed as a "quiet romantic" and was off IG until Dec 5.  

Source for all SCs: TVNZ2 Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 pm

@Bobette yep episode 1 like I posted upthread, it was made very obvious Kurt=F1 edit. 

I have to try focus on other possibilities. Otherwise I'll get bored fast laugh out loud 

Aaron is lovely. I am hoping for him as F3 and next lead. Best spot for him and for a first season for Bette NZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:23 pm

@AllAboutLove Yes, having now watched ep 2, it's definitely Kurt for the win IMO. Went into it optimistic for Aaron's chances but that focus on Kurt at the start of the ep (and then barely any of him for the rest) speaks volumes IMO.  Damn.  Aaron for Bach it is then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Just looking at that SC of Kurt with Lesina vs Aaron with Lesina:

Kurt is reaching for her hand to help her down the step ... it goes back to my initial reaction and thoughts, even pre-season. With Kurt, Lesina gets to be the woman, have someone chase and initiate with her. Feels more mature and like a man and woman. 

With Aaron, he's shy and endearing and it's sweet, but Lesina's initiating and having to lead a bit. He's 27 to her 32. Without even seeing the first ep, I thought the age difference was in the con list. Watching and seeing him with her, it's definitely more of a con still imo since he is more passive and not as initiating.

I can see her wanting to be with someone where she is being chased a bit and doesn't have to lead as much. As a doctor, having a break from that leadership role, being spoiled and treated like a queen, I think she'd love that.

Also, Kurt looks like her dad imo. Just saying. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just looking at that SC of Kurt with Lesina vs Aaron with Lesina:

Kurt is reaching for her hand to help her down the step ... it goes back to my initial reaction and thoughts, even pre-season. With Kurt, Lesina gets to be the woman, have someone chase and initiate with her. Feels more mature and like a man and woman

With Aaron, he's shy and endearing and it's sweet, but Lesina's initiating and having to lead a bit. He's 27 to her 32. Without even seeing the first ep, I thought the age difference was in the con list. Watching and seeing him with her, it's definitely more of a con still imo since he is more passive and not as initiating.

I can see her wanting to be with someone where she is being chased a bit and doesn't have to lead as much. As a doctor, having a break from that leadership role, being spoiled and treated like a queen, I think she'd love that.

Re: The bold, on the show, yes, I agree, BUT in his intro package Kurt came across as a total man child IMO.  He may be older than Aaron in years but his job - promoting alcohol - and his obsession with the Warriors (did you SEE the number of hats he had around his loungeroom?!) speaks to me of a boyish and self-indulgent nature IMO.  

I'm not having a go at him for his hobbies, but as a match for a doctor he doesn't come across as being better suited than Aaron IMO.  Being a teacher, Aaron would have to be responsible and adhere to a standard of professionalism IMO.  I think that's why he probably didn't kiss her on the first date - as a good example to his teenager students.

ETA: Seriously... that's a whole lotta hat. laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 OJp471w

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 Season Preview

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just looking at that SC of Kurt with Lesina vs Aaron with Lesina:

Kurt is reaching for her hand to help her down the step ... it goes back to my initial reaction and thoughts, even pre-season. With Kurt, Lesina gets to be the woman, have someone chase and initiate with her. Feels more mature and like a man and woman. 

Great post! I would say you Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 15 2133010805 with the difference between Aaron and Kurt. I also saw this in a lot of small details on how they behave and react to Lesina and / being with the guys. I see Kurt really way more focused on Lesina and confidently using his time with her. Aaron seems like part of the larikans (?) making jokes and having fun with the guys. His nervousness is endearing but he is acting less like a man on a mission and more like an overwhelmed, slightly intimidated man that is trying to impress but isn’t sure he is enough. Kurt and Lesina have very easy, comfortable communication and the attraction is there, palpable.
I’m loving Lesina and she is such a joy to watch and wish her to find the best possible partner, despite my slight bias because of the Astro info and my personal taste, I’m hoping we all see a beautiful love story develop!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom