SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:43 am

@Bobette @AllAboutLove

Unless she decided to team up with Terence! hehehe Didn’t he say he wanted to go to every country?
Ok Fine ladies I’m gonna go get some sleep. handwave
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:49 am

@Astrobach Goodnight!

Terrence is all over the place IMO, a bit like Lily herself.  She needs someone more solid to ground her IMO (like Courtney, but someone who can actually keep up with her laugh out loud).  Other date options aside from Quinn IMO would be Tavita or Jesse, who was off IG from September through to the very end of Dec.  But both seem way too vanilla for Lily.

I'm almost certain she leaves single.  In fact that might be why they took on Lesina IMO.  They probably wanted Lily but she told them flat out - I can't guarantee I'll pick anyone - and being season one, they needed a Lead who would pick someone.  Should have just gone with Lesina on her own though IMO and not gotten greedy with the ratings grab.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle99 Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:39 am

Hi everyone.  handwave

I'm new here and am glad to have found this nice little virtual space that you all visit. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 23 1f604
When I found out there was going to be a second bachelorette, I was really excited and relieved, especially since I knew that she was Lily (many thanks to you all). I enjoyed watching her on Celebrity Treasure Island last year, but since she was eliminated pretty early, she didn't get much screen time. I wasn't interested in watching BWG and it feels like it's been aaages since she was on the Bachelor with Zac.

So I'm happy to a) see Lily arrive so early and b) to see that she has a substantial role on the show.
I rewatched the season preview from the first episode, and managed to spot Lily in there for a brief second! It's about a minute in, when Lesina is crying and covering her face with her hand at the rose ceremony. Lily is behind her comforting her, with her hand around her back and neck, and you can see her shoulder and a bit of her hair in the shot, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lily on her dates in Argentina. To seeing her interactions with Lesina, Art and the group of guys. She's clever, witty, fearless, rebellious, and outspoken - a rare mix, and something you don't often see on TV. I feel like by just being herself, it will affect the way some of the guys act and it could bring out different sides to them we haven't seen before. She has a different personality to Lesina, and I think she will bring more spice and add an extra dimension to the show. It doesn't necessarily mean that Lesina's journey is going to be neglected or pushed aside... I think the producers of the show are smart enough to know that balance is important, and that many people tune in for and really want to see those romantic elements, as well.

Anyway, I'll leave it there, and thanks for reading. beatingheart
Estelle99
Estelle99

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:10 am

starwelcome @Estelle99 Great to have you on board and good spotting on Lily in the background thumbsup

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 23 Y9UeRBu

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 23 DlPtsqX

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:21 am

Is this posted anywhere online so people like me can watch?? TIA.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:32 am

@LoveDovez
Yes. Go to Bachelorarchive.com to register and you will open up a PANDORA’S box of shows including the NZ Bachelorette.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:25 pm

@LoveDovez Yes go to www.bachelorarchive.com as per @Astrobach 's suggestion - it's safe and free.

You won't see Lesina's season at first because for some reason it's not listed in the "currently showing" section, but you can find it if you search in the sidebar by country - or just follow this direct link:

https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/2020/01/05/the-bachelorette-nz-season-01-2020/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:32 pm

Guys, one AU Doctor made me question my judgment of characters! what do you think the chance of HEA for this doctor? Should I even bother?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:01 pm

@sdmom Lesina is a fantastic Lead and very genuine IMO (it's her suspected F1 I have reservations about... laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:15 pm

@LoveDovez @Bobette

I just checked and Bachelor Archive lists it’s ‘ Recent posts’ and you can see the 3 Bachelorette NZ episodes that are added. Enjoy!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:35 pm

@Astrobach Oh episode 3 is up already? I'd better put the kettle on. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle99 Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:23 pm

@Bobette Thanks!  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 23 1f609 There was also a wide shot of two people riding motorbikes in an open field... one of which was probably Lily as well, as she actually did that with Zac in the Bachelor. There were so many clues foreshadowing her presence. laugh out loud

@sdmom To be honest, from what they've shown so far... I don't think that any of the current contestants are truly compatible with her long term. She's admitted she has high expectations, but there could be more guys on the way who are. This show seems keen on having as many surprises and twists as possible.
Estelle99
Estelle99

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom