SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:20 am

Bobette wrote:@Karina Yeah I agree, if it came out that Richie was a pre-planned F1 I wouldn't be surprised.  

He's got a website/clothing line to promote, Lily might have been told she needed an F1; I could see them coming to some kind of agreement.  I think she likes him but I don't see her giddy and excited like she was with Courtney.
@Bobette very interesting that you have noticed this about Richie, he is posting his designs a lot on his IG lately. They could well have a mutual agreement.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Karina Yeah I agree, if it came out that Richie was a pre-planned F1 I wouldn't be surprised.  

He's got a website/clothing line to promote, Lily might have been told she needed an F1; I could see them coming to some kind of agreement.  I think she likes him but I don't see her giddy and excited like she was with Courtney.
@Bobette very interesting that you have noticed this about Richie, he is posting his designs a lot on his IG lately. They could well have a mutual agreement.
None of them, except the really delusional ones, go on the show JUST “for love”. They are there for some fun, travel, a media or influencer career, or to promote their business. The good ones are open to a relationship with the lead if there is a connection – and single of course.

I think Richie went on for a good time and to promote his clothes, but with a healthy skepticism about falling in love. But I think he fell for Lily.

And I will never agree with or even understand those conspiracy theories about Lily. no idea
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:09 pm

blueblues wrote:
Karina wrote:

None of them, except the really delusional ones, go on the show JUST “for love”. They are there for some fun, travel, a media or influencer career, or to promote their business. The good ones are open to a relationship with the lead if there is a connection – and single of course.

I think Richie went on for a good time and to promote his clothes, but with a healthy skepticism about falling in love. But I think he fell for Lily.

And I will never agree with or even understand those conspiracy theories about Lily. no idea
JMO

Pray do tell !! What are the conspiracy theories? Totally agree with you he probably did fall for Lily. IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:36 pm

Karina wrote:Pray do tell !! What are the conspiracy theories?  Totally agree with you he probably did fall for Lily. IMO
Oh, just claims that she had ulterior motives to accepted the role, never wanted to find someone, has some secret deal with production and so on. It doesn’t fit her personality and it doesn’t fit her behavior on the show or online.
It just makes no sense.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:06 pm

blueblues wrote:
Karina wrote:Pray do tell !! What are the conspiracy theories?  Totally agree with you he probably did fall for Lily. IMO
Oh, just claims that she had ulterior motives to accepted the role, never wanted to find someone, has some secret deal with production and so on. It doesn’t fit her personality and it doesn’t fit her behavior on the show or online.
It just makes no sense.
All JMO.

@blueblues, i can see Lily being very clear about her role that if it did not fit with her personality and behaviour she would not do it. TPTB must have given her a lot of autonomy, have you ever seen a Bette giving someone marching orders without fully looking at the situation? I really feel for Liam as in one sense he was betrayed by Lily as well. It's his reputation. I have been listening to his interviews and to me that comes across. Though obviously he is fine with it now.

Lily has put it out there that she is not looking for marriage, children etc whereas Lesina wants the real deal.PINKHEART whipped

Someone commented that she could see a connection between Mike and Lesina building I can as well. Do you think Lesina would really pick Aaron ? being a Dr part of her training would be doing some psychology papers. Even his facial expressions when she looks away are of a obsessive, controlling man IMO who will do anything to get what he wants. A man who uses sulking and pouting in a relationship to make the other feel guilty etc. Micheal has more depth to him than I originally thought he made the comment that Aaron wants to win, it's a competition I cannot remember his exact words but he implied that maybe it is not for love but rather its about coming first.

I love watching Mikes facial expressions when all the drama is happening you can see him visibly processing what is happening. Also, he is a very private person I just cannot see him exposing himself to media scrutiny if he was not genuine about finding someone. Praying

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:50 pm

@Karina
Lily is openly on the show to find someone to spend her twenties with, before settling down. If the person she finds is still there at that point, all the better. To me that’s very realistic and refreshing, and I like that the NZ branch of the franchise is open to that.

I really like Mike, and things are looking better and better for him. I think the fact that he is NOT submissive would be good for Lesina. After all, her previous relationships didn’t work out.
His IG is private, and I think that has to do with the fans of his ex-wife. I hear that they came after him when he first turned up on the show, and I’m sure he has previous experience with them as well.

Lesina is definitely not with Aaron now, considering how she appreciates Daryl’s reviews, and it’s hard to believe that he is F1 with the edit he gets. This isn’t the US show after all.
Fingers crossed. Smiley

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:53 pm

blueblues wrote:@Karina
Lily is openly on the show to find someone to spend her twenties with, before settling down. If the person she finds is still there at that point, all the better. To me that’s very realistic and refreshing, and I like that the NZ branch of the franchise is open to that.

I really like Mike, and things are looking better and better for him. I think the fact that he is NOT submissive would be good for Lesina. After all, her previous relationships didn’t work out.
His IG is private, and I think that has to do with the fans of his ex-wife. I hear that they came after him when he first turned up on the show, and I’m sure he has previous experience with them as well.

Lesina is definitely not with Aaron now, considering how she appreciates Daryl’s reviews, and it’s hard to believe that he is F1 with the edit he gets. This isn’t the US show after all.
Fingers crossed. Smiley

All JMO

@blueblue thanks so much for this wonderful insight. That is why its getting confusing as it is clear Lesina is not with Aaron now. Anymore screen caps re the HV etc?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:01 pm

I totally think Lily was/is doing deals with anyone, I mean this is her 184th TV reality show (sorry can't find source but I'm pretty sure it's accurate, laugh out loud)
I wouldn't say it was ulterior motives, it's just that she needs to cash in on the publicity as much as she can, it's her job, the whole reality TV is her job. JMO.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 pm

blueblues wrote:
It just makes no sense.
All JMO.

Re: the bold, Lily does have a deal with production - her Lead contract - which would IMO necessarily involve doing things she wouldn't do IRL, but at the same time I see her being genuine and true to her normal character in other ways.    

For example, I don't think she voluntarily chose Terrence for the first date, nor do I think she wanted to pash him on the bar rooftop (that whole episode was cringe IMO and she acknowledged the same herself on SM afterwards)

But her conversations with the guys seem relaxed and natural, and I feel like she is genuinely interested in what they have to say.  Even when she is IMO "following the script", I never feel like she is playing a character, if that makes sense?

Being a first season, I think production would have encouraged the girls to pick F1s, and IMO Richie is the best option for Lily, but I am not seeing the same giddy, smitten Lily I saw on WG and post-show with Courtney.  That's JMO though.

I'm still in two minds as to whether doing this show was a good move for Lily, especially with the dual Bettes, but she remains my favourite person from the franchise, and I will still follow her post-show to see where she goes from here.

ETA:
Bobette wrote:@Karina Yeah I agree, if it came out that Richie was a pre-planned F1 I wouldn't be surprised.  He's got a website/clothing line to promote, Lily might have been told she needed an F1; I could see them coming to some kind of agreement.  I think she likes him but I don't see her giddy and excited like she was with Courtney.

And to clarify what I meant above, there have been several instances with the AU show where F1 turns out to be people the Lead either met or "knew of" pre-show.  TPTB may have asked the girls if there was anyone they had their eye on, Richie's name may have come up, TPTB may have approached him to be on the show, highlighted the publicity opportunities, etc...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:25 pm

So Bettes obviously get to choose who has SD, and who 'wins' the challenges which was probably negotiated prior, and a big mistake IMO. (laugh out loud remember Kurt 'winning' the cake challenge and his was awful!)
Aaron has had countless dates, and the other guys barely get a look in, and as most the bachelors have pointed out is not really fair. TPTB should have had more input IMO.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:20 am

Bobette wrote: And to clarify what I meant above, there have been several instances with the AU show where F1 turns out to be people the Lead either met or "knew of" pre-show.  TPTB may have asked the girls if there was anyone they had their eye on, Richie's name may have come up, TPTB may have approached him to be on the show, highlighted the publicity opportunities, etc...

Do you have instances where this happened? I'm in the U.S., but have binged watched most AU shows, so this gossip is golden. Please/thanks.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:55 am

@Kels0012 There were rumours from the start that Matty and Laura had dated pre-show and they later admitted to "crossing paths" at Icebergs and "seeing each other around Sydney".  And Sophie definitely knew Stu.  

Then there are Tim and Anna who were photographed together at an event two years before his season but "can't recall it"  And that's just the F1s.  Numerous Leads and contestants have known each other pre-show or even dated.  

For example Angie knew Ryan, Matt knew (and possibly dated?) Elly, Cass definitely dated Nick... the list goes on and on.  Contestants from the same states would probably know each other too (even if they pretend not to).

The Australian population is tiny compared to the US (only 24 million - less than Texas) and the sub-population willing to go on a reality would be even smaller, especially in the smaller states.  And the population of NZ is less than 5.

IMO that's why they had such a hard time forming a cast, and it wouldn't surprise me if many knew each other pre-show.  And considering Richie and Lily have mutual friends, I could see him being specifically cast for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom