SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:00 am

@Sprite Oh ffs, so 3 episodes and ONE elimination, they . . . are . . . really . . . . dragging . . . . this . . . . out . . . .

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:43 pm

I noticed this on Lesinas IG it is very telling telling IMO.
Could someone add the link or redo this post it just seemed such an interesting insight. Not sure if this is the correct section either. Someone on IG shared their perception of her relationship with Mike. Lesina replied that developing that relationship shouldn't be such hard work. Not only is ths very disrespectful to Mike it is if she would tell everything if she could.

Dr Lesina IG

''I love the chemistry you hold with Mike. It’s quite beautiful and very sweet and can see that you BOTH really want to open up but are still a bit guarded. I can see that he might get a little frustrated if it continues that way cause it’s so obvious he’s trying to open up Nd he speaks so highly of you. They all do but he speaks like he is intrigued by you and almost just adores you 😍 I feel like Michael is suuuccch a great catch because he absolutely trying his best but feel like chemistry is kind of lacking so potentially could be an awesome friendship for you to explore instead. I have a feeling he might just go home.14h4 likesReply

Hide replies

dr_lesina
@siangata have a feeling you might be right huni! I reckon if it’s meant to be it’ll be easy.. you reckon?13h1 likeReply

@dr_lesina yeah definitely. You’ve actually given him chances after group dates and I feel like you guys have great banter but it’s almost awkward. That’s me reading body language though. He’s good quality thou, everyone on the show says so but yeah I’m excited to see what happens on Sunday!!''

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 am

More craziness with the NZ Bettes and their men!

We are reminded of the decision making just before the RC. Let's see if they actually practice what they preach. Only one going home...dragging out some more.

Richie already has a rose.

Meanwhile Aaron trying to justify why other guys are picked over him.

Lesina ... Mike, Logan, Michael, Aaron

Lily ... Quinn, Terrance, Jesse

Elliot is going home. He was sweet but clearly zero chemistry. Of course, tonight was the first time he thought there was some.

And this is the time my feed freezes. They say they will miss his humour. They sing him out. He said something to Lily, but I missed all that.

Some guys are dancing next morning and others discuss how little time Michael has had with Lesina.

Logan gets the date with Lesina and Jesse is going with Lily. Michael is depressed and thinking about going home.

They all meet up at a horse ranch and are having a gaucho experience. Lesina teases Logan if he is better on horses than he was on roller skates.

A real gaucho shows the boys how to skewer something ... a ring ... off this stick. First up Jesse and he does it on the second try. He gets a kiss for his troubles.

Awkward Logan on the other hand thinks he has more chance of falling off... giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:40 am

Logan and his horse wander off. Everyone is laughing at him. Lesina asks someone to help Logan. Finally he actually makes it to the ring and naturally misses.

Girls turn. Lily is now spearing a fake cow. Followed by Lesina. Now they do trick riding standing on the horse. They then lay on top of the horses in different positions and go riding...with a proper rider...double dutch.

Some alone time. Lily is concerned that she and Jesse  are at friend status. They are supposed to sit on a hammock and that doesn't go too well since they fell off.

Lesina is worried about Logan and his confidence and that she doesn't care that he said some think he is cocky. She likes his dorky side. He asks if she found him sexy on the horses and she laughs in his face. She asks where his confidence comes from...life experience, travel, intelligence...he knows what he brings to the table.

Lily on the other hand is about to interrogate Jesse...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:58 am

How does he feel about her??? Partner, someone who would be a best friend, makes him weak at the knees. Now that he knows her better he is opening up and she is worth the risk.

Lesina keeps laughing when Logan tries to kiss her. She says his kissing is improving ... slightly ... a little less dry. OMG...just admit you don't fancy him. She keeps laughing at him every time he tries to be physical. I can't believe he doesn't get it.

Meanwhile Lily gives Jesse the rose and they make out. While Logan gets more off a hug and just keeps prattling.

Group date with everyone but Aaron and Jesse.

Aaron is once again trying to justify why he isn't on the date...Lesina is falling for him, they are in the same space... Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 60 2622943811 Jesse is running...far away to get the hell away from Assrun.

Everyone else is out fishing on the boats. Each girl has her own boat. Only Mike get a kiss from Lesina. Apparently they can catch piranha.

Lesina wonders who will catch the first fish? Mike asks if that will get him the rose? She puts a challenge that that person can pick whatever they want as long as it isn't a rose. Apparently Michael mentioned that he loves to fish and he is giving tips. Lesina hopes he catches something and has fun. But guess who gets the first bite? The man who can do it all and who has half the guys in love with him...Mike! He is trying to pull something in as everyone else stops and watches...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:12 am

The guys are rooting for him and he gets a good one...a cat fish. He gets to pick whatever he wants. He releases the fish.

Jesse is trying to think and not really wanting to spend any time with Assrun. He forgives, but never forgets. We have to live through another repeat of all of their drama. :headbanging deadhorse

Lily says her guys are just holding their rods and not doing much fishing. None of her guys catch anything so she has to make the decision. Richie says Lily was the best catch on the boat. She decides on Quinn since they haven't spent much time together lately.

Lesina picks Mike for some time. Michael is wondering how can anyone go this long into the process without any alone time.

Lily is worried that Quinn is always talking about positive things. She wonders if he has depth because he never says anything negative??? Nevertheless, they talk about meeting families and make out. All is well.

Lesina is asking Mike how long he was married...10 years. She wonders if he is ready because it took her so long to get herself back. He feels doubly exposed because he is on the show, but it is probably for the best. Just get it over with. She is happy that they are progressing at a pace they are both comfortable with...although, to me she sounds less than enthused.

What does Mike want for catching that first fish??? I wonder if it is for Michael to have a date? He seems like that kind of guy.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:22 am

Here it comes...he wants time with her tonight. She is a little disappointed because she thinks he isn't as affectionate as she is...except then he takes her behind some shed and goes to town. You go Mike!!!

Girls chatting with Art as they are getting ready and he is telling them how hard it was to narrow down the last few.

I am really getting pissed at my feed. It has been cutting in out all night.

Lesina asks what you bring to the table that the others don't when asked by her folks if you get to HTs. Aaron is making fun of both Logan and Mike. They are nice, but vanilla and Mike doesn't have the gift of gab. He brings excitement and honesty... spitcoffee Michael thinks that Aaron is jealous of Mike because he is getting all this time. You think?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:53 am

Thank you for your service, @Sprite. This season is making me realise how much they must cut out of an average AU season of filming. Seems like the NZ edit team left in every. last. second. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:52 am

@Bobette My internet totally went out right at the end during the chat Mike had with Lesina. Naturally. Lucky I had taken a photo of what I was writing so here is what I had.

More Aaron bitching about Mike and how much time he is getting.

Lesina asking Mike about what pisses him off. He says irrational people, but he thinks that she is also rational. She wonders how they would resolve problems if they were in a relationship? He tells her that he used to avoid confrontations, but he has learned that it is best to deal with things head on. She liked that and is all smiles.

Terrence pulls Lily. She thinks she scares him. (She is kind of acting maternal with him which is ridiculous since they are practically the same age.) He gives her a painting which she loves and tells her that she is the first girl he has ever opened up to. Stupid internet!!!

I missed pretty much all off this and just caught a few bits here and there. I think this conversation is what Lesina is referring to in that reply she posted on SM about not having to work so hard in a relationship. I just catch Mike talking about how difficult this is and wondering what she is afraid of? Bloody hell...

And this is where I lost everything. Don't know what happened to bring that about or if/how it was resolved. Also no preview for tonight. I will have to watch with the rest of you on the archives!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:27 pm

Well the episode is up on the Bachelor Archive and I am watching that last part that I missed.

Both Lesina and Mike admit that they want the extra time. She knows stuff about him, but not how they would work. This is when she asks what ticks him off and how they would resolve arguments like I mentioned earlier.

He thinks that arguments can be good because you can learn from them.  She agrees, but in an ITM she admits she is not good at argument and shuts down, but she thinks approaching it head on is how one should deal with them.

Lily gives Terrence a smooch after he gives her the painting. She asks what he wants in a partner and he says someone who will push him to be his best self and she is the first one he has opened up to. In the ITM she is worried because of that. She is happy and complemented that he is comfortable enough with her to share, but it clear she has more of a maternal/big sister vibe with him.

Back to Lesina and Mike and he has some concerns. He feels as if she is reserved with him and more questioning with him vs the other guys. I agree and apparently so does she. Why? In an ITM he says it should be easier and he doesn't understand why there is so much friction and wonders what she is afraid of? (I think it is because he is the only one who actually pushes back with her....you know...like an equal, grown up relationship.) He asks if she feels like spending time with him? Does she feel like there is a connection? Yes there is a connection, but yes she is also hesitant and is not sure why that is with him more so than the other guys. (Ummm because he is really the only grown up, manly man there!) He is not happy with this. She thinks it is that they each want the other to put in the effort.

Mike is talking in the ITM and says he is trying to give back but isn't getting much back and he wonders if she realizes that. You have to give a bit to get a bit. (I agree. Every time they seem to be getting closer she seems to close off and push him away.) She thinks that she sees that he may be someone who she would date in the outside world and it is a bit scary. He then brings up the fact that she asked him earlier today if he was ready since he had only been divorced ... I think it's about a year ... and he then say "but are you ready?"... Awkwardness and ominous music...

Next time...Michael confronts Lesina and wants to cut to the chase...I'm guessing why is he still here if she won't take him on a date? Back to finish the convo between Mike and Lesina where he is telling her he could have come here and answered everything correctly and something is beeped out..you need to figure out what you want. Next it's Aaron's turn to question Lesina...why did you come on a tv show and she seems to be struggling to answer. There is an unexpected departure in the most shocking rose ceremony yet...said with Terrence in the frame. I am wondering if it is Michael, but that wouldn't be that unexpected. Maybe it's because he just refuses her rose???

Either way, I really like Mike. He is a grown up. He has experience and wants to get to the point and deal with sh*t. I like Lesina, but in some ways she seems younger than Lily. I would be very much on board with Mike as the bachelor, but sadly I doubt he would do it based on the experience he just had.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Sprite wrote:Either way, I really like Mike. He is a grown up. He has experience and wants to get to the point and deal with sh*t. I like Lesina, but in some ways she seems younger than Lily. I would be very much on board with Mike as the bachelor, but sadly I doubt he would do it based on the experience he just had.

clapping! I agree with you once again @Sprite especially the above.  

Lily is more mature than Lesina in many ways IMO.  I'm not surprised Mike is getting frustrated.  Lesina need to chill, IMO.  She's meant to be dating these guys, not diagnosing them, and her constant questioning is exhausting to watch.  

I keep reflecting on the tagline for this season "she knows exactly what she wants".  Well, I would suggest that's been Lesina's romantic downfall - she thinks she knows what she wants, but IMO her checklist of criteria is all wrong.  

Her clear favourite to this point has been the person with IMO the most red flags, but she merrily ignores them because he tells her what she wants to hear and doesn't challenge her (presumably what she is used to in relationships).

I like Lesina, but to paraphrase something I heard a lot during Hannah B's season, her picker is way off, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Either way, I really like Mike. He is a grown up. He has experience and wants to get to the point and deal with sh*t. I like Lesina, but in some ways she seems younger than Lily. I would be very much on board with Mike as the bachelor, but sadly I doubt he would do it based on the experience he just had.

clapping! I agree with you once again @Sprite especially the above.  

Lily is more mature than Lesina in many ways IMO.  I'm not surprised Mike is getting frustrated.  Lesina need to chill, IMO.  She's meant to be dating these guys, not diagnosing them, and her constant questioning is exhausting to watch.  

I keep reflecting on the tagline for this season "she knows exactly what she wants".  Well, I would suggest that's been Lesina's romantic downfall - she thinks she knows what she wants, but IMO her checklist of criteria is all wrong.  

Her clear favourite to this point has been the person with IMO the most red flags, but she merrily ignores them because he tells her what she wants to hear and doesn't challenge her (presumably what she is used to in relationships).

I like Lesina, but to paraphrase something I heard a lot during Hannah B's season, her picker is way off, IMO.

@Bobette and @Sprite I totally agree with both of you. i liked Mike from the get go, as he said why would he put himself out there on such a public forum, given he is well known in NZ. if did not genuinely want to find someone,

Lesinas constant questioning Mike is bordering on obessive. He is intelligent, considered in his approach, logical, and clearly very successful in his career. More than her equal. But, no she dallies around reinforcing Aarons churlish, immature behavour as if that is an enormous compliment.

i also would love to see Mike as the next Bachelor but he seems a senstive soul.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom