SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:08 pm

@Karina Can you please provide a direct link so anyone can check it out. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Sprite wrote:@Karina Can you please provide a direct link so anyone can check it out. TYIA

I will try  now I am not too good at it if not just delete it and I won't put any more up.

@Sprite i did add it but I am not sure if its correct looks different to the others. i hope it doesnt go into my IG

Last edited by Karina on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Bonus screenshots of Lesina with AMOG during the bit where she calls him "safe".  Mike hit the nail on the head IMO - she's drawn to guys who are "easy" and will tell her what she wants to hear.  Comforting in that environment I'm sure, but not a solid foundation for a healthy relationship, IMO.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 64 Rq3wTVY

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 64 RShH9JH

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 25
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:44 pm

So many thoughts!

Lesina:

I hate the way she grills the guys, but basically is defensive and turns it back on them, like it's some negative personality trait, when they do the same. I am kind of seeing what might have happened in her last relationships and why she is single.

The last two episodes, when it has cut to Lesina, I have felt irritated and bored. I really liked her to start with but not so much now. That feels harsh, but I don't think she's being fair.

I feel like Aaron's edit shifted slightly last night, so now I am seeing him as F1 again. I also liked him at the beginning but really don't like him now. Bet he's a jerk in real life.

Logan make's me cringe. The "perfect man" act is so nauseating.

Lesina is either giving no sh!ts with her commenting or she deliberately wants to make it look like she chooses no one. Clearly she has gone rogue. Maybe she had naive ideals when she went in and has had a reality check.

Lily:

I loved Lily on her Bachelor season. Didn't see Winter Games at all and was disappointed when she opted to go on Bachelorette. But aside from the whole Liam thing, I have ended up really enjoying her season.

Interestingly last night she compared Richie favourably to a previous relationship which I am guessing was Courtney's. Whether Richie was preplanned or not, I do see some genuine affection/lust there. I think they would have a great relationship, even if it was for a short while. I really enjoy the way Richie looks at her with intensity.

I also like Quinn a lot so would be happy with either outcome.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:55 pm

I noticed that Lesina's dress seems to be ripped.  That is so distracting for me in that picture.

Never mind. I see it must be a mic or something? It looks so odd seeing it through her dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:43 am

Here we go. 7 bachelors. 4 for Lily and 3 for Lesina.

Guys back at the mansion not happy they are left behind. Quinn and Aaron.

Back to the Lesina and Mike date. He is struggling and brings up the previous day. He says it shouldn't be this hard and it is. He thought they were here for similar reasons. Thinks she isn't being honest with them or with herself. He wanted some answers and without her reciprocating he thinks he should leave.

Lesina wants someone to tell her he likes her and then she can open up. She is stupid and will end up alone. They wish each other luck. She says there is nothing she disagrees with. He hopes she figures things out and she is just left sitting on her own.

Now Lesina only has Aaron and Logan. Neither are a good fit. Just blah.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:49 am

Sprite wrote:Here we go. 7 bachelors. 4 for Lily and 3 for Lesina.

Back to the Lesina and Mike date. He is struggling and brings up the previous day. He says it shouldn't be this hard and it is. He thought they were here for similar reasons. Thinks she isn't being honest with them or with herself. He wanted some answers and without her reciprocating he thinks he should leave.

Lesina wants someone to tell her he likes her and then she can open up. She is stupid and will end up alone. They wish each other luck. She says there is nothing she disagrees with. He hopes she figures things out and she is just left sitting on her own.

Lesina is pissing me off! Lily is carrying the show and showing way more maturity

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sprite wrote:Here we go. 7 bachelors. 4 for Lily and 3 for Lesina.

Lesina is pissing me off! Lily is carrying the show and showing way more maturity

Same here good on Mike kudos to him. Lesina comes across as petulant child.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:58 am

Mike is walking away. Lesina is left alone. Harbinger of things to come?

Lily and Richie...and now she is bitching about how he is trying to be cool and not putting in as much of an effort as some of the other guys. He has been holding back because of his respect for the other guys, but now it is all about them. Someone is happy....make out. He was expecting a rose, but she won't give him that, however, he does get lots of tongue...

Guys playing would you rather.

Both Logan and Aaron would rather go to the end with one another...just in time for Mike. He tells them that he will be leaving and flying home tonight. Wishes them luck and guys are in shock.

Aaron says that Mike and Richie both expressed doubts about their respective ladies last night by the pool after they had had a few. As they rightly should...you know, because they are rational grownups who don't buy every BS thrown at them.

Logan and Aaron both now realize they are in the final  two. Aaron is saying he would be devastated, destroyed, broken if he loses Lesina. Please. Someone is just OTT.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:05 am

Sprite wrote:Mike is walking away. Lesina is left alone. Harbinger of things to come?

Lily and Richie...and now she is bitching about how he is trying to be cool and not putting in as much of an effort as some of the other guys. He has been holding back because of his respect for the other guys, but now it is all about them. Someone is happy....make out. He was expecting a rose, but she won't give him that, however, he does get lots of tongue...

Guys playing would you rather.

Both Logan and Aaron would rather go to the end with one another...just in time for Mike. He tells them that he will be leaving and flying home tonight. Wishes them luck and guys are in shock.

Aaron says that Mike and Richie both expressed doubts about their respective ladies last night by the pool after they had had a few. As they rightly should...you know, because they are rational grownups who don't buy every BS thrown at them.

Logan and Aaron both now realize they are in the final  two. Aaron is saying he would be devastated, destroyed, broken if he loses Lesina. Please. Someone is just OTT.

Utterly disgusted with Lesina throwing Mike under the bus. Both having a totally disrespectful conversation not impressed with Lily or Lesina

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:14 am

Guys playing pool and speculating about Richie's date.

Richie comes back and tells them about their date. He learns that Mike left. Richie is sad because he thinks Lesina didn't give Mike a chance. He thinks that Lily is open and Lesina is just reading off a script.

Logan and Aaron are like little tattletales...Richie is different on camera than when they aren't. 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 64 2622943811 ... because he has eyes and has doubts.

Lesina talking with Lily and trying to set up for what is to come. Lesina is coming to realize that learning about herself is the most important bit...please.

Group date with everyone. Lesina thinks that Aaron thought Mike was his biggest competition and he would be wrong. She is going to sit back and watch.

They are doing some wine tasting. The instructor is telling them how to sniff and asks what they smell...Aaron says grapes. Lesina is not impressed as she takes her wine and cheese seriously.

Jesse is the star. He is good at this and then makes a paper rose for Lily. Richie explains it was taught to all the guys by Elliot. Now Jesse is pissed at that and  wants to throw Richie under the bus because he expressed doubts about Lily. OMG. Just make it stop. It's like they are in high school. Apparently the only grown up has left the building. We will miss you Mike!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:25 am

Sprite wrote:Guys playing pool and speculating about Richie's date.

Richie comes back and tells them about their date. He learns that Mike left. Richie is sad because he thinks Lesina didn't give Mike a chance. He thinks that Lily is open and Lesina is just reading off a script.

Logan and Aaron are like little tattletales...Richie is different on camera than when they aren't. 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 64 2622943811 ... because he has eyes and has doubts.

Lesina talking with Lily and trying to set up for what is to come. Lesina is coming to realize that learning about herself is the most important bit...please.

Group date with everyone. Lesina thinks that Aaron thought Mike was his biggest competition and he would be wrong. She is going to sit back and watch.

They are doing some wine tasting. The instructor is telling them how to sniff and asks what they smell...Aaron says grapes. Lesina is not impressed as she takes her wine and cheese seriously.

Jesse is the star. He is good at this and then makes a paper rose for Lily. Richie explains it was taught to all the guys by Elliot. Now Jesse is pissed at that and  wants to throw Richie under the bus because he expressed doubts about Lily. OMG. Just make it stop. It's like they are in high school. Apparently the only grown up has left the building. We will miss you Mike!!!

Loved this update. Its descending into a something so childish. Mike you are missed Iwould say come back but thank goodness you left. Quinn is looking pretty good now bestbud!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom