SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Sprite wrote:@Karina

Credit: @Lesina Nakhid-Schuster

Thank you PINKHEART

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Karina wrote:Anyways, I’m not going to post about the show throughout the week after this, but I’ll do a big live this weekend so we can all have a big debrief session!! Will let you know when closer to the time, so get your questions ready and talk soon! 🥰''
3h

A big debrief session this weekend?  We're not even at hometowns. Does she quit the show?  affraid  Would explain a lot actually...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:50 pm

@Bobette HV's start on Sunday nights episode, remember White Island deleted scenes we assume from Aarons HV still to come.
And yeah I think Mike walks, the write up which was up weeks ago said Lesinas one on one date ends in a way no one could predict so it kind of fits.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:59 pm

Thanks @Jordan44.  Maybe she's planning a pre-emptive strike by doing an IG live before the HTDs air?  If she even did HTDs with all her guys?

Either way Lesina is clearly preparing the audience for a less-than-standard ending IMO.  She's not even bothering to be cryptic about it anymore.

Looks like Lily is going to be the one to save the show and give them a happy couple.  How ironic considering the backlash she got at the start.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Just noticed she says there's still a long way to go so I guess she doesn't quit or at least not yet.  Probably a Honey Badger ending then?

Karina wrote:
I understand the hard edit I’m going to have to face coming up because my storyline didn’t exactly go the way everyone wanted it to. I really wasn’t prepared to face what “going against the grain” looks like. But you all have made it so much easier to be happy with my decisions, knowing in my gut, that they were the right ones. The road less travelled is always the hardest after all. (No spoilers yet though, anything can happen, still a looong way to go)

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:02 pm

@Bobette Yes it is interesting how the Bettes roles have some what reversed from what we and most people thought, as we thought Lily wouldn't pick anyone and was just a side story.
I just think Lily is being more professional because it's her job, and Lesina just doesn't really care that much, she does have her true love of being a doctor to go back to!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:03 pm

@Jordan44 Yep I totally agree. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:04 pm

@Bobette oh a long way to go?? Noooo, don't tell me there will be more than 32 episodes after all!!!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:44 pm

dr lesina IG account
Post with Micheal and Glen in the photo.

So it really does look she is preempting the ending. For her own needs rather that that of anyone else. I would say her constantly leaking this information would be contrary to her contractual agreement with the Franchise. I note Lily has not posted during these recent revelations maybe out of respect or because she does not want to get bogged down with questions about Lesinas disclosure.

In her anwer to this persons question Lesina is almost transferring some blame onto Mike in particular but also Micheal for questioning her motives and her intentions.

sheamarts
Disappointing episode. It’s interesting seeing all the boys be put on the spot and get hit with the deep questions but when it was your turn...no comment. I would have liked to see some solid answers from you and some reasoning about your ‘why’ for being on the show as it’s a two way thing. Hope mike was wrong in that you are on the show for the right reasons ❤😊 I was Sad to see Micheal wasn’t given an opportunity on a one on one date and that he was kept around for that long, that would have been tough for him but more so just being kept in the dark and having to guess his way through where he stood, but he was such a gentlemen about it. Obviously it’s a difficult position for you to be in too, just a few things that stood out tonight - all in good love for the show laugh out loud.
14h10 likesReply

Hide replies
dr_lesina's profile picture
dr_lesina
@sheamarts yea I guess whether they show it or not, the good thing about the show is that i was able to see who I felt comfortable opening up to and who I didn’t. But at the same point in time, at this point in the show I was definitely shutting down because I was starting to feel (although they are all lovely lovely guys), maybe my guy wasn’t there? and I was just badly holding on to hope but also losing hope at the same time. And the struggle shows 🙈❤

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:47 pm

Just catching up on last night's episode. Here's a fun game: spot the differences in body language. cantstopl

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 V55HD0W

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 ML4tyWn

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 QzMQCwA

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 LD0UUeu

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 25. TWENTY FIVE! Madness...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:51 pm

@Bobette

Oh wow, to see that in photo form is very revealing, well done :yes: she is not interested at all she does not want to answer questions that probe her sincerity but Lesina totally bombards with questions when it fits into her agenda.

Vast contrast to Lilys open body language, beaming smile she shines with genuine interest in Richie. hearthumbsup  PINKHEART  beatingheart

I actually feel very sorry for Mike

I am not liking what I see here. A certain hardness and lack of compassion.IMO

Last edited by Karina on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:03 pm

Deleted I posted my account

Last edited by Karina on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Love Daryls latest post as well..... he says ''Mike telling Lesina what she does not want to hear the truth'' rofl cantstopl hehehe 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 63 3806527698 giggling

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom