SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The lady narrating is cracking me up laugh out loud laugh out loud such good comments on the men

Does she have an NZ or AU accent?  It's not Jo van Es is it, from Gogglebox?  She's HILARIOUS.

Pretty sure she's a Kiwi. Sounds like one of the hosts on the show the "Great Kiwi Bake off" either Hayley Sproull and Madeleine Sami

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 am

@Katiebelle I like Aaron a lot :yes: My fave pre-season. Lovely to see him being everything I thought he’d be. He’s so nice and warm and seems kind. Reminds me personality wise a bit like Art in that he has that warm and genuine energy and softer spoken. He would be my early pick Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:42 am

Now Mark is stirring the pot by letting the other guys know what Liam said.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:43 am

@Katiebelle @bobette bestbud! the narrator is hilarious! How she says boys boy boys laugh out loud laugh out loud I love how it adds this other dimension to the show.

Ooooh! Art is sitting with lesina and going over photos of the men and discussing who she is keeping and letting go etc and why. Reminds me of old school US bach when they had the photo wall. Loving the format so far and how they’re doing everything! It’s refreshing and different and feels more laid back and relaxed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:45 am

Tyler is just a baby - way too young for her. different stages in life - wouldn't be surprised if he goes tonight.

Gosh this cocktail party has gone quick. not too sure who is going home.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:46 am

Wait. Quinn got the FIR but not chat shown? Instead Lesina took Kurt away and told him she would’ve given FIR to him if she could.

Makes me think for sure Quinn is a MOT and she was telling Kurt what she said to make it known who he real frontrunner is :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 am

Rose ceremony time!

Art and Lesina going over the photos of the men.

Jonathan - very sweet (friendship vibes imo)
Tyler - too young, different life stages
Elliot - says he seems to be taken it as a joke
Glenn - doesn’t care for him

Some other guys I can’t remember. Conor?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 am

Time for some decisions. Art pulls Lesina to decide and they look at some photos.

I liked how Art got her to give her impressions on the guys.

She has a pretty good read on the guys...even without the mole!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:49 am

The narrator is like the audiences voice. Cracks me up laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle @bobette bestbud! the narrator is hilarious! How she says boys boy boys laugh out loud laugh out loud I love how it adds this other dimension to the show.

Ooooh! Art is sitting with lesina and going over photos of the men and discussing who she is keeping and letting go etc and why. Reminds me of old school US bach when they had the photo wall. Loving the format so far and how they’re doing everything! It’s refreshing and different and feels more laid back and relaxed

IA - I stopped watching the US franchises because they were getting so repetitive and predictable. This is like a breath of fresh air - and very Kiwi - we love nothing more than giving someone stick

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:51 am

Lesina knows who she is and what she wants. Very impressed with her. She doesn’t need a mole at all. She doesn’t have a ton of options so I suspect it will get whittled down quickly which I prefer. Rather have a few men and see those connections than drama and extra time spent on MOTs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle @bobette bestbud! the narrator is hilarious! How she says boys boy boys laugh out loud laugh out loud I love how it adds this other dimension to the show.

IA - I stopped watching the US franchises because they were getting so repetitive and predictable. This is like a breath of fresh air - and very Kiwi - we love nothing more than giving someone stick
I stopped too. Utterly boring and the same old same old with too much focus on manufactured nonsense and instagram influencer wannabes. The US is stale. This is definitely a breath of fresh air in comparison. Loving it so far! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom