SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:43 am

dizzy this is worse than a who done it mystery !
But, I can see separating the cast in two. Age wise. I was going to suggest to take off 10 guys too young for Lesina and now they may have some fun with Lily.
I’m still not convinced though...can’t wait for next week
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:04 am

If it’s like Sweden it won’t be separated. It will be two leads and they each choose someone to go on a date and the power is in the contestant to accept or not. That’s why I don’t like it for Bettes. For male leads it at least gives power to the women cast but for dual Bettes it gives power back to men and hello that’s only the way it’s been since the beginning of time. The Bette I’ve liked because it’s one woman and men having to chase her. Not two women who compete for men and they get to choose.

I’ll see how it goes but dual bettes like Sweden means joint rose ceremonies. The contestant accepts or turns down a Rose (they can be offered a Rose by BOTH leads). The FRC was both leads. So will see. It made for a really disjointed show watching dual leads for Sweden. Also made audiences prefer one lead over the other (usually the one more serious about finding love). So I expect the same here. Inevitably it is now women competing when they’re both leads.

Hopefully some more Screencaps to sleuth it all out. I knew something was awry with the season preview. It wasn’t one. Hopefully a new one now. I suspect they may not give much or one at all like with Sweden they hid so much it didn’t even look like the second bachelor was at FRC but he was.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:14 am

I’m disappointed for sure, but then I think of Art and the whole way it started, and Lesina seems so excited and happy. Why would they accept this if it’s so messed up? I’m trying to trust that it will be maybe better than we think now. Maybe they have a different formula than Sweden?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:17 am

@Bobette in the preview it’s Lesina lookin CB at the camera and winking at it with Tavita beside her in the car. I’d think it’s a date and they’re in e car together. Hardly any room for anyone else there except camera in the front seat.

The nude modeling date. I can see Lily’s legs in her pointy black boots they showed at end of ep 3 next to Lesina. I can’t stand that they have a woman model for nudity. Another way to bring the male gaze and focus on another woman. At least Ciarrian got his kit off which was far preferred since woman nudity is usually objectification of woman by men. Oh well.

Agreed the more sporting SCs are Lily on dates. Dirt bikes could be Quinn?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:20 am

@Astrobach  I don’t understand it and Lily’s SM activity already lets me know it didn’t go well nor end well for her.

For Lesina, fingers crossed it went well despite her leaving the country (for a good cause) when the season premiered.  

Kurt being MIA in the season preview and Aaron stressed out has me wondering too.

I need more Screencaps to sleuth

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:22 am

What if the reveal we see on their face * is NOT Daryl the mole...but Lily is the other Bach!
* That pic outside with 18 men. It looks like Daryl is there too...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:31 am

@Astrobach that is the reveal for Lily. It happens at the end of episode 3 which I was posting while watching live. You can check out my posts in the episode thread but yes, the 18 men standing there are when Lesina is revealing the secret and they say dual bachelorettes. You see lily in her dress and not face but side profile and then it ended with the guys losing it in shock at dual bachelorettes and confused by Art saying that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:38 am

Oh, so I guessed it right! Yeah. Blah... Not ! no
Feels so weird now.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:43 am

Meanwhile Daryl is still just moleing along.  His reveal is going to be such an anticlimax now.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:24 pm

I am wondering if Daryl is even more important now? He would know who is excited about the new bette and which guys are interested in which woman. Could Lily also be a mole in a way? To see if the guys really are into Lesina?

I don't know what to think. It was all going so well. I hope they don't screw it up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:52 pm

@Sprite We really haven't seen much of Daryl so far - it's a bit of a waste IMO.  He's spoken to camera (setting Quinn up as a good guy, saying how nervous Conor was, etc...) but have we even seen one conversation between him and Lesina other than their meeting on the red carpet?!

I did notice when first introduced he said "after spending a two or three days with these guys I should know..." so I was expecting him to go at the end of the last episode.  I really doubt they'll keep him much longer.  Giving first impressions is one thing, constant spying is creepy IMO.

He's not shown at the RC where Quinn, George and Steve have roses, and Marcus is also gone.  So I give him 1-2 more episodes at most.  Next ep will obviously now be dominated by Lily.  They should have revealed Daryl first, IMO, but maybe he'll hang round to spy for Lily a bit too.

Really looking forward to seeing the next promo.  I think we'll see Jonathan and Kurt on dates with Lesina (Kurt should appear at least as many times as Aaron IMO, to match the stats from previous seasons upthread) plus IMO probably Quinn, Terence, George and Jesse on dates with Lily.

I have recovered from the twist and am ready to enjoy this season for what it is - entertainment.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 2498057887 It's been tremendously fun to sleuth so far and I look forward to seeing my girl Lily on screen again, even if she leaves single, which I suspect she will, since I don't see a match for her.  

IMO Lesina is with her F1 so I don't think viewers will mind if Lily doesn't pick one, and she's already known as a "free spirit" so they'll be able to spin it as a classic Lily move.  She'd probably be nervous considering the reaction when Nick didn't pick anyone, but she'd manage it much better IMO.

ETA:  Copied from the episode thread:

Estelle99 wrote:...snipped

I rewatched the season preview from the first episode, and managed to spot Lily in there for a brief second! It's about a minute in, when Lesina is crying and covering her face with her hand at the rose ceremony. Lily is behind her comforting her, with her hand around her back and neck, and you can see her shoulder and a bit of her hair in the shot, too.

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Y9UeRBu

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 DlPtsqX

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 pm

Lily Reveal Sneak Peak Promo

Classic Lily hasn't even bothered to paint the nails on both hands.   cantstopl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 ZKrxBmn

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 MzRxq3o

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 XRB63tJ

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Slj5wm1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 UUUjaqi

Could Jesse smile any harder Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 0Z81Wto

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Astrobach
Bobette
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum