SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:07 pm

@Curiositykills where did you see that they’re not spending Valentines Day together? Was it in her Q&A?

@Jolena we don’t have Thanksgiving in Australia, but certainly Christmas and New Years will be a big sign of where their relationship is at. If they’re not posting with each other then we’ll know that they’re over.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Jolena wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:It baffles me that it’s Chelsie who continuously answers the question as to whether theyre still together and Matt doesnt seem to care or give any reassurances either. And the fact that he’s going to spend Valentine’s day without Chelsie is really, really bothersome.I feel like it’s only a matter of time before they say they have split up. But i really hope not because their SM appearances isnt helping either.

How do we know he isn't spending valentine's day with her? Its 3 months out. If true that dosen't sound good IMO. What about the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays?
If something good dosen't show up with these two soon to lend some hope then it's going to be easy to lose interest in supporting and following their relationship.  Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 2 4256136633

Saw it on his ig that he’s going on a forum and he’ll be discussing abt some science stuff from the 14th til the 23rd. I just wish they would update us from tine to time— i mean sure they dont owe us or anything but a little couple pics won’t hurt or jeopardize what they have.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:22 am

Curiositykills wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:It baffles me that it’s Chelsie who continuously answers the question as to whether theyre still together and Matt doesnt seem to care or give any reassurances either. And the fact that he’s going to spend Valentine’s day without Chelsie is really, really bothersome.I feel like it’s only a matter of time before they say they have split up. But i really hope not because their SM appearances isnt helping either.

How do we know he isn't spending valentine's day with her? Its 3 months out. If true that dosen't sound good IMO. What about the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays?
If something good dosen't show up with these two soon to lend some hope then it's going to be easy to lose interest in supporting and following their relationship.  Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 2 4256136633

Saw it on his ig that he’s going on a forum and he’ll be discussing abt some science stuff from the 14th til the 23rd. I just wish they would update us from tine to time— i mean sure they dont owe us or anything but a little couple pics won’t hurt or jeopardize what they have.

Maybe he'll take her with him if they are still together. no idea I agree with you that they don't owe us anything but it sure would be nice if they throw out a pic together now and then (especially that it's been so recent that the show ended) jmo

Last edited by Jolena on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:18 am

Just noting that Matt's finale aired Sep 19th, so if they do break up before or around Xmas that will surely fuel the rumours of a 3 month relationship contract IMO.  

If an announcement is to be made it would make sense to be after Angie's finale but before the end of the year IMO - too many questions being asked otherwise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:31 am

Bobette wrote:Just noting that Matt's finale aired Sep 19th, so if they do break up before or around Xmas that will surely fuel the rumours of a 3 month relationship contract IMO.  

If an announcement is to be made it would make sense to be after Angie's finale but before the end of the year IMO - too many questions being asked otherwise.

I just really have this feeling about them that they arent on great terms? Like, the chemsity isnt just there anymore. It definitely fizzled down based from what I’ve seen from their SM, I was hoping after the finally that they would gush over each other and dedicated a post about each other like every BN couple once in a while but so far none, just the usua and generic: were still together.

I know it’s pretty shallow to scrutinize their relationship through their SM but meh, soemthing’s going on. Im hoping im wrong though.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:00 am

Curiositykills wrote:
Bobette wrote:Just noting that Matt's finale aired Sep 19th, so if they do break up before or around Xmas that will surely fuel the rumours of a 3 month relationship contract IMO.  

I just really have this feeling about them that they arent on great terms? Like, the chemsity isnt just there anymore. It definitely fizzled down based from what I’ve seen from their SM, I was hoping after the finally that they would gush over each other and dedicated a post about each other like every BN couple once in a while but so far none, just the usua and generic: were still together.

I know it’s pretty shallow to scrutinize their relationship through their SM but meh, soemthing’s going on.  Im hoping im wrong though.

i agree something is def going on with them and it dosen't look good. I hope im wrong too. Right after the show finished airing they seemed happy , they did put out a few cute video's with ducks in the park, Chelsie spilling her drink on herself, them driving in the car and Matt putting up puppy dog faces of them then I think the last pic I saw of them together was when they were out to dinner together., Matt seemed all into it and they looked happy to me. Since then I don't believe there's been anything more. So I guess time will tell.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 am

Jolena wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:

I know it’s pretty shallow to scrutinize their relationship through their SM but meh, soemthing’s going on.  Im hoping im wrong though.

i agree something is def going on with them and it dosen't look good. I hope im wrong too. Right after the show finished airing they seemed happy , they did put out a few cute video's with ducks in the park, Chelsie spilling her drink on herself, them driving in the car and Matt putting up puppy dog faces of them then I think the last pic I saw of them together was when they were out to dinner together., Matt seemed all into it and they looked happy to me. Since then I don't believe there's been anything more. So I guess time will tell.  no idea

Their last update of and with each other was two weeks ago. And nothing after that. I just want Chelsie to be happy because I used to be like her too— insecure, been cheated on too many times. She mentioned she was planning to write/ publish a self-help book during QA. But let’s see....

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:36 am

Curiositykills wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:

Their last update of and with each other was two weeks ago. And nothing after that. I just want Chelsie to be happy because I used to be like her too— insecure, been cheated on too many times. She mentioned she was planning to write/ publish a self-help book during QA. But let’s see....

I do believe Chelsie would put her all into the relationship and if there's a problem I tend to lean more towards Matt being the difficult one to please. Matt knows what Chelsie's been through and how she was treated poorly by her other relationships so if they can't get it together so to speak I'm sure he'll be more mature about it but all in all it would still hurt the same. JMO  Geez if these two don't make it I give up even trying to guess with these couples, everyone who I think is the perfect match for the long haul ends up splitting up and the ones who I think don't have a shot in hell end up staying together and marrying . laugh out loud :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:19 am

Jolena wrote:I tend to lean more towards Matt being the difficult one to please.

Matt's friends said they had seen "many Abbies", and he spoke enthusiastically in interviews about using Tinder and similar dating apps.  I don't think he'd cheat, but I can definitely see him getting bored with one woman, no matter how lovely she may be. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Bobette wrote:
Jolena wrote:I tend to lean more towards Matt being the difficult one to please.

Matt's friends said they had seen "many Abbies", and he spoke enthusiastically in interviews about using Tinder and similar dating apps.  I don't think he'd cheat, but I can definitely see him getting bored with one woman, no matter how lovely she may be. JMO

This. I see Matt as a player, not some sweet innocent nerd. Bet he loves that image though, means nobody suspects that behaviour. JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:55 pm

@Curiositykills I think you’re right. Also I remember them saying that they didn’t see each other very much after filming finished which to me is strange considering they live in the same city. Then Matt left for overseas. I smell a rat 🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Bobette wrote:

I would think if he still wanted to play around and he had that electricity/sexual attraction that he said he had with Abby then he should've picked her. Maybe he just thought he was ready for the life partner and kids because all his friends are at that point in their lives and in reality he isn't.  no idea If this is the case then I feel bad for Chelsie because I think she really fell in love with him and wanted a future with him. There's alot about him (and Chelsie too) that we just don't know and probably never will unless one of their friends spill  some inside info on social media laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01