SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:59 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cross Bach pollination! She was doing some locum work in Australia earlier in the year, they could have crossed paths potentially..  Would they be a good match, I didn’t watch her season? At least they could bond over the difficulties of being the lead.

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cross Bach pollination! She was doing some locum work in Australia earlier in the year, they could have crossed paths potentially..  Would they be a good match, I didn’t watch her season? At least they could bond over the difficulties of being the lead.

They could indeed but I think that would probably be the limits of their compatibility TBH.  laugh out loud  Lesina is high maintenance IMO, and Matt seems to prefer girls who are a bit more doting.  

One date would get them back in the headlines if they wanted some attention (though both seem to have withdrawn from the spotlight post-shows).  Just something to keep an eye on...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 pm

He is awesome
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bachelor-star-matt-agnew-responds-to-sam-frosts-vaccination-video/news-story/89898a50f0bde08e2d69f9f24ff7a234
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Way to go! 👍🏽

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:37 pm

Great response! Also the stats the medical doctor gave (which is the same stories around the world) should be enough to convince anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:17 am

Whenever I talk with someone who isn't vaccinated (for a non-medical reason), I always tell them I am vaccinated because I am thinking of others. The world doesn't revolve around me.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:48 pm

Devastating story behind photo of Bachelor Matt Agnew

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:21 pm

That is so sad. I'm glad he got the help he needed and is involved in helping others.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:18 pm

@leavers I always look forward to updates from former leads and contestants. Matt is a reminder that we are all normal and that includes things we often don't want to talk about. He's right - he wasn't well suited for the show as a lead and he probably felt exploited, which further worsened his anxiety and depressive tendencies. Live in the light and be proud of who you are - none of us are prefect and most of us aren't as forthcoming as he is.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01