SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:35 am

leavers wrote:...snipped

I can't imagine any court actually upholding a contract that forced people into being in relationships they don't want to be in.  

Make them go on Trial by Kyle - he'd totally force them to.  

"You have broken your contractual agreement and are hereby sentenced to fake affection for each other, shill protein powder or teeth whitener, and reassure fans 20-30 times a day in Instagram comments that you are indeed still together, for the next 3 months."

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 31 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by chailatte Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:41 am

I’ve been reading all the break up theories with interest ... here’s an interview w/Matty J about how often F1 and bachelor see each other btwn Finale filmed and broadcasted ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/thebachelor/video-2056690/Video-Matty-J-reveals-Matt-Agnew-Chelsie-split-Bachelor.html

This is my speculation following them throughout the show and after the Finale. I genuinely do believe that Matt and Chelsie fell for each other while the show was filming, but with the time apart .. it probably exposed some vulnerabilities ... imo (and I’m totally speculating here) that it may have been difficult to be apart particularly for Chelsie who may need that “reassurance” considering her past. I remember how she joked that Matt should come back so they can hang, she’s dating a cardboard version of him cuz he wasn’t around ... even tho those were jokes, i just felt something was off. I think (totally IMO again) that things started breaking down before Finale due to the forced secrecy and separation, and they had tried to work it out even before the Finale aired. Plenty of rumours that Chelsie broke it off in lead up to Finale ... which if true, is similar to what Helena did during the show (Matt didn’t like it, who would).

I just don’t really believe that he would have gone all out to make that necklace for her - I don’t think any Bachelor is required to gift anything to F1 except the commitment ring. Remember Matty Js over the top drawing of Laura? That was a dead give away she was F1.

Where is Abbie in all of this? To be honest, I always thought Helena made the strongest impression on him from the first day and I expected him to take her all the way to F1... but it was obvious it didn’t work out btwn them. Abbie was what was left (sorry to the Abbie fans, that’s how I saw it!)

This is all jmo. I’m just still feeling like ugh that they didn’t work out.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:23 am

chailatte wrote:I’ve been reading all the break up theories with interest ... here’s an interview w/Matty J about how often F1 and bachelor see each other btwn Finale filmed and broadcasted ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/thebachelor/video-2056690/Video-Matty-J-reveals-Matt-Agnew-Chelsie-split-Bachelor.html

This is my speculation following them throughout the show and after the Finale. I genuinely do believe that Matt and Chelsie fell for each other while the show was filming, but with the time apart .. it probably exposed some vulnerabilities ... imo (and I’m totally speculating here) that it may have been difficult to be apart particularly for Chelsie who may need that “reassurance” considering her past. I remember how she joked that Matt should come back so they can hang, she’s dating a cardboard version of him cuz he wasn’t around ... even tho those were jokes, i just felt something was off. I think (totally IMO again) that things started breaking down before Finale due to the forced secrecy and separation, and they had tried to work it out even before the Finale aired. Plenty of rumours that Chelsie broke it off in lead up to Finale ... which if true, is similar to what Helena did during the show (Matt didn’t like it, who would).

I just don’t really believe that he would have gone all out to make that necklace for her - I don’t think any Bachelor is required to gift anything to F1 except the commitment ring. Remember Matty Js over the top drawing of Laura? That was a dead give away she was F1.

Where is Abbie in all of this? To be honest, I always thought Helena made the strongest impression on him from the first day and I expected him to take her all the way to F1... but it was obvious it didn’t work out btwn them. Abbie was what was left (sorry to the Abbie fans, that’s how I saw it!)

This is all jmo. I’m just still feeling like ugh that they didn’t work out.

@Chailatte in the past almost all bachelors  have given presents to contestants who they knew would not be their F1. Sam Wood, for instance, gave a piece of jewellery  to Sarah (his F3) and also to Snezana (and also to other contestants, am I right?);  Richie gave dresses to both Olena and Alex. I didn't watch Blake's season but he gave a bracelet to Emily, a contestant who was apparently very controversial and Blake and Emily had a few issues so he gave her a present to reassure her yet she wasn't even top 4 and there was a lot of drama during her elimination. IMO giving a present to a particular contestant doesn't mean she will be there at the end, it is probably planned by the producers.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 31 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:38 am

Good point @Genevieve .. I haven’t watched every season but I did watch Richie’s and I thought the dresses were part of the date ... The difference I think with Chelsie’s necklace and Laura’s drawing is the amount of effort and thought put into it. I’m not 100% convinced that the producers should get all the credit Smiley Also he could of given Abbie or Helena a gift as well but there wasn’t one (unless it wasn’t shown).

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:52 am

chailatte wrote:... snipped

he could of given Abbie or Helena a gift as well but there wasn’t one (unless it wasn’t shown).

Helena got pearl earrings and matching necklace in their insemination date (THE CURSED PEARLS Hugesmile)

Chelsie's math necklace was a production idea IMO, ditto her oxytocin tattoo.  Pure storyboarding IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:28 am

@Bobette Ah yes that’s right I missed that episode (and forgot about it)! What a theme for a date rotfl

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:34 am

chailatte wrote:Good point @Genevieve .. I haven’t watched every season but I did watch Richie’s and I thought the dresses were part of the date ... The difference I think with Chelsie’s necklace and Laura’s drawing is the amount of effort and thought put into it. I’m not 100% convinced that the producers should get all the credit Smiley Also he could of given Abbie or Helena a gift as well but there wasn’t one (unless it wasn’t shown).

@chailatte I am not sure about Richie but I thought that the red dress that Olena got was given to her, I think Richie said that and Richie took Alex and gave her one of Natasha's dresses, she could pick only one though, she seemed very excited. The contestants tend to say 'what he did for me' 'what he/she planned for me'. IMO, in the end the leads have an input (this was mentioned by Georgia Love but I cannot affirm that his has happened in all seasons) but most of it, IMO, is organised by the producers, they have to book things well in advance, so they discuss things with the lead but he doesn't have the final word IMO

As Bobette mentioned above, Helena received pearls. IMO Helena was meant to be Matt's F1 but there is no way to prove it, so I may be wrong.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 31 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:46 pm

I got the impression that Matt suggested to Chelsie that she tell her followers that he had done nothing wrong. He no doubt reads all the things being said about them and did not like how he was being portrayed.
She put the message in a story up for 24 hours only. I take that to indicate she did it reluctantly.
It seems to me she is very upset with him no doubt as a result of being blind sided.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:35 pm

@Michdealm
That sure is a LOT of assumptions there....that they are in touch, that HE messed up and she is innocent of any fault, that HE asked her to post on Insta on his behalf, and that she’s pissed at him for being blindsided, and posted reluctantly.
I think there is probably more to this story that we will ever know and understand but I’m not one to throw all the blame on one person.
I’m sure Chelsie’s actions can be motivated by some guilt over the amount and nature of the posts Matt is getting. She did state he had been respectful to her. She didn’t have to say that. I think her public and media reactions so far are just a sign of their communication style that clashes between them and some of her impulsive comments cannot be retracted.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:49 pm

https://www.whimn.com.au/talk/people/matty-j-spills-in-on-bachelor-winners-contract/news-story/2fc621ce5fcf0923747aa30ab371e907

Matty J said he was never pressured to stay with his winner Laura Byrne after the show ended (although clearly he chose to anyway, with the pair now engaged and welcoming their baby Marlie-Mae this year).

"There's nothing in there that states you have to be with the person you choose for a certain amount of time," he said. "Pretty much after the finale, you are released into the wild and Network 10 wave you off and go 'good luck and all the best."

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:04 pm

Chelsie has said that she and Matt only saw each other a couple of times which isn’t a lot. Angie and Carlin have said their communication is very strong and that they talked all the time. So, IMO if you don’t have this then the connection can fade. Matt has said he found it really difficult during that time. I would think if you live in the same city, you could have sneaky visits in between the arranged visits. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:12 pm

Just Looking wrote:Chelsie has said that she and Matt only saw each other a couple of times which isn’t a lot.   Angie and Carlin have said their communication is very strong and that they talked all the time.  So, IMO if you don’t have this then the connection can fade.  Matt has said he found it really difficult during that time.  I would think if you live in the same city, you could have sneaky visits in between the arranged visits.  JMO

Yeah, they said they were in communication so they never even accidentally saw each other.

sorry but IMO if you're truly in love (or even lust) with someone, you won't give a crap about tv producers rules, you'll take advantage of the fact you're blocks away from each other and meet up anyway
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01