SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:40 pm

I was disappointed when they split, I thought they were a match made in heaven and they complimented each other . The beauty, brains and bodies seemed like such a good fit. I enjoyed their season very much. I was bummed. Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:55 pm

People shouldn't have been so hard on the Badge. IMO he was right to admit he didn't have strong feelings for either Britt or Soph instead of ending up in the position Matt did which was even worse.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:05 pm

Vjeff wrote:People shouldn't have been so hard on the Badge. IMO he was right to admit he didn't have strong feelings for either Britt or Soph instead of ending up in the position Matt did which was even worse.

Totally agree and I always thought he did the right thing. Should he have ever been cast in the first place? No, probably not imo. But that's on tptb. I don't blame him for taking the gig, pretty easy money.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 pm

You're dreaming, Nova FM.

Bachie's Chelsie McLeod Has A New Man And Yes, You’ll Recognise Him
By Krisinda Merhi 17 February 2020

Well, well, well.

Chelsie McLeod won Bachelor Matt Agnew’s heart in last years’ season of The Bachelor.

… then they split, after a hot minute together.

While Matt has been doing his thing – notably, posting on Instagram like a boring dad – and is seemingly single, Chelsie has got herself a new man. And not just any man, another former Bachelor contestant.

Jamie Doran, of Angie Kent’s season of The Bachelorette, posted a tribute to Chelsie on his Instagram stories. And while he hasn’t flat out said they’re dating, the love hearts say enough if you ask us:

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 LCJz6s0

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Sorry but ... no. Apart from the obvious things like posting a photo together doesn't mean you're in a relationship, and the desire for publicity, etc etc etc - the idea that being single is sad and pathetic and that being in a relationship with any old person that walks into view is better than being on your own is so old hat. It's 2020, nobody needs a relationship anymore. Good on Matt for his "boring dad" IG posts and boo to Chelsie for clinging to J*mie, the worst contestant of Angie's season other than that guy who didn't want to be a chicken.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:38 pm

Lol this photo is so baity. Then Chels posts complaining people can't just be friends without the rumours. God these people are so desperate. I have to say Matt has kinda come off as the classy one.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 Screen13
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:08 am

@Vjeff @leavers @Bobette
Well, well, well! Maybe the clinger has found his match? They could actually feed into each other’s basic fears/ needs. Her needs to be constantly validated and his need to be her one and only ‘ knight in shining armor’, that clings to every ounce of attention she is giving him.
giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:15 am

I'm not convinced.  

Chelsie's a smart girl so if she were to hook up with an ex-contestant I'd have expected it to be someone a bit more likeable/popular with the public.  This just seems like a case of mutual attention seeking to me.

That said, I always found her association with Rachel and Vakoo highly questionable, so maybe she's academically smart but emotionally/socially not so much.  Either way this is not a good look for her IMO.

leavers wrote:It's 2020, nobody needs a relationship anymore.

So very true. Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:31 am

Bobette wrote:I'm not convinced.  

Chelsie's a smart girl so if she were to hook up with an ex-contestant I'd have expected it to be someone a bit more likeable/popular with the public.  This just seems like a case of mutual attention seeking to me.

That said, I always found her association with Rachel and Vakoo highly questionable, so maybe she's academically smart but emotionally/socially not so much.  Either way this is not a good look for her IMO

So very true. Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 35 1377737533

BINGO! I second that No matter what, as you said it’s not a good look, but ITS A LOOK! Hugesmile
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:33 am

That said, I always found her association with Rachel and Vakoo highly questionable, so maybe she's academically smart but emotionally/socially not so much.  Either way this is not a good look for her IMO.

I always kind of assumed that she was more book smart rather than emotionally smart. That was kind of why I thought they split up. Once out of the Bachelor bubble he realized she wasn't as mature as he thought and was way more needy. The needier she got, the more he pulled away. He was expecting more of an equal and while career/education wise that may have been so, emotionally I don't think it was a match.

@Bobette Yeah, I see this as attention seeking as well. Kind of like I will show him (Matt) and Jamie, well he is just as bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:59 am

Sprite wrote:

I always kind of assumed that she was more book smart rather than emotionally smart. That was kind of why I thought they split up. Once out of the Bachelor bubble he realized she wasn't as mature as he thought and was way more needy. The needier she got, the more he pulled away. He was expecting more of an equal and while career/education wise that may have been so, emotionally I don't think it was a match.

@Bobette Yeah, I see this as attention seeking as well. Kind of like I will show him (Matt) and Jamie, well he is just as bad.

I totally agree. I liked her and Matt together on the show but once she got home and started posted on Social media and some of the things she was saying and how she was acting & some dirty dancing type videos kind of turned me off about her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Astrobach wrote:snipped
BINGO! I second that  No matter what, as you said it’s not a good look, but ITS A LOOK! Hugesmile

:lookout

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01